A SINCERE QUESTION FOR ALL CHRISTIANS

Look at this video first, then answer the question.
youtube.com/watch?v=HWmDh5LoVUg

I'm an atheist btw. Now, this question may not make any sense for a christian i don't know. But as someone who isn't religious...In other words from my perspective, i'm just wondering.

Why should Muslims have any respect for you ?

To me, this question may be very stupid or naive or nonsensical. But i still have to ask it, because i'm very curious as to how you guys rationalize your cuckery.

When i see a video like this, i see weakness, capitulation...submission. People spit at your face and all you can do is open wide. They slap you, you turn the other cheek. Muslims are testing you. Testing your limits...inch by inch...to see how far they can go with their provocations, yet you do nothing about it.

It's interesting because i see the same phenomenon in Western Europe. Somehow, we got rid of christianity, yet we kept the moral aspects of this desert religion. Only we've replaced god with the nanny government. And now we worship the religion of "political correctness". And yet, we noticed famliar elements of this religion. "tolerance", "human rights". christian morals have mutated into something completely nightmarish, mixed with marxist horseshit but both the "human rightists" or "antiracists" and christians have these common traits...submission, capitulation.

Why would anyone want to save a nation of race traitors who worship their own self-negation, "equality", "tolerance", above the interests of their own blood ?

Your own Pope, wants europe to be flooded by non-europeans, especially if they're muslims and our own governments fucking love it. Why do you people accept this madness ? what is the goal of your religion ? collective suicide ?

Attached: imam.png (1273x771, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402535/Imam-recites-Muslim-call-prayer-Church-England-cathedrals-Armistice-concert.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the great deception (strong delusion of the end times) OP - only those who lack faith will fall for it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402535/Imam-recites-Muslim-call-prayer-Church-England-cathedrals-Armistice-concert.html

This isn't Christianity. It's not the logical result of Christ's teachings. It is apostasy.

>It's the great deception (strong delusion of the end times) OP - only those who lack faith will fall for it.

what illusion though ? I don't deal with the paranormal or "faith"... Things for me either are or aren't. I just see people who are willingly submitting, complete capitulation.

>without permission
That makes it sound like the muslim dude was the one doing stuff without permission, when it was 100% the deans fault for approving a mass written to include an islamic prayer without knowing anything about it...
Op being a faggot as per usual.

Our ability to you know... Draw our prophet? mock him to a degree? that goes back to EUROPEAN GODS
European Gods have a sense of humour. Maybe thats why they are dead. But thats why we enjoy a little thing called LIBERTY
Literal fascists muslims are basically derivative of the Angry Gods that flooded the Garden of Eden every year.
Our Gods being cucks allow them to breed new ideas and grow which is why we dont live like a bunch of Stone Age Sand Monkeys

It stems from the Ecumenical movement to unite all faiths into a world religion. The Pope is a big fan of this. The call to prayer here was put in by an 'inter-faith' organization to promote this.

>One world religion
>One world government
>One world currency

All under the auspices of the Vatican.

Ask yourself if any of this seems sane. There's something "spiritual" at work here.

Attached: 1484930834163.png (1288x1732, 656K)

Well, first you need to realize that most Christians that you meet in Europe, including those who attend church, are usually irreligious and are cultural Christians (atheists or agnostics LARPing as Christians).
Secondly
>state sponsored churches are religious
Wew, the church in the video seems like part of the Anglican Church, assuming it is, you need to realize
>Christianity is DEAD in EUROPE
Most state-churches are used to push liberal propaganda, some even push atheism, allow degeneracy, or are attempting to pacify Christianity even more.

Recall in Sweden
>the state sponsored church has and allows NON CHRISTIAN pastors
>has OPENLY ATHEIST PASTORS
>has OPENLY ATHEIST MEMBERS (majority)
>some "churches" remove crosses and replace them with LGBT flags
>some "churches" remove bibles (search it up)

What you are witnessing in the video is European "Christianity" which is usually
>not theistic
>cultural/ traditional
>is very liberal and borders on secular humanism or is secular humanism

The chance that you have ever met a Christian is rare, the chance you'll ever see an actual Christian church in Europe is rare. The overlap between atheists and self identifying Christians in many countries such as France, Germany, UK, Sweden, etc. Is drastic.

Thats not true christianity, he vatican has been pozzed and is basically a political theater now. Look to the east and you will see strong, unrelenting orthodox churches. Orthodox Christianity, especially the russian sect is massively expanding.

>Your own Pope, wants europe to be flooded by non-europeans, especially if they're muslims and our own governments fucking love it. Why do you people accept this madness ? what is the goal of your religion ? collective suicide ?
Are you talking about Catholicism? Not all Christians believe that the Pope should even exist. Don't be a retard.

Here's your answer for all your questions
>the church in Europe has been infiltrated
the church in Europe has been infiltrated

Can a European tell me why most people in Europe seem to be inept to the difference between cultural Christians and religious/ theistic Christians? You can view studies on the matter, many "churches" and "Christians" in Europe are as religious as US atheists. A lot of the Christian numbers on Europe are inflated.

>It's interesting because i see the same phenomenon in Western Europe. Somehow, we got rid of christianity, yet we kept the moral aspects of this desert religion.
Quite the reverse user.
That "desert religion" kept the moral aspects of modern Western Europe, there's very little of Christian morals in the modern West.

this.

Amen to that!

Attached: 1542160318409.png (800x723, 475K)

wrong.
the vatican is clearly described in the book of revelation as the seat of satan.
the vatican is not far off being destroyed, in a manner that we can not even imagine just yet.
all in good time my frend :)

>Not all Christians believe that the Pope should even exist.
more and more people are realizing that the pope is the representative of the wicked one.
the vatican and christendom in general have nothing to do with the true worship of god and submission to the rule and protection of jesus.

COPE
O
P
E

anyone who claims something about the devil or the end times is just making excuses for their own unwillingness to take action or speak out to correct these things
modern christianity is absolutely polluted with these retards, cowards who worship the end of the world and think god exists to save them from worldly evil, forgetting their responsibility as custodians of the land
they don't want to risk their own comfortable lives so they'll larp about powers outside their control fixing everything and delivering them from this hell

The answer is that there shouldn't be muslims at all. But there are. So there you go. They are an enemy. One of many.

Attached: CpJsRv2L.jpg (1026x970, 201K)

Kek.

Islam already lost bro.

The Church in the west is now compromised....at least the organized church...the body of believers is still there....Eastern / Greek / Russian Orthodox is still faithful

But it was foretold, there would be an apostasy at the end...a falling away....It is appalling christians in the west won't even pray for the persecuted church....

We are seeing it for sure....in the new testament God spoke to the seven churches in asia minor....they have all been persecuted and destroyed by islam.....

There is a war for western civilization....

Sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies and republics....

Honestly, what your seeing is a supernatural event. It cannot be explained...only observed..

Attached: the shield of truth.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

Why don't you suck my dick faggot.

they absolutely shouldn't. muslims have never forgotten what the jews are, and christians have. christians not woke to the Jews (probably 99% of all self-professing christians) are literally puppet NPCs standing between them and all the Jews being dead. but i give them too much credit, while they may be woke on the jews, most of them don't realize that al qaeda, isis, and all the other mujahadeen fagboys are puppets of jews themselves. they've got compounding puppets, puppets on puppets on puppets, this is the Jew's strength.

>Why should Muslims have any respect for you ?
They shouldn't...yet neither My respect for them just because they are shitskins...
Respect is something that is earned, not simply something given 'because reasons'...

nice cope, faggot. your Christ was a hippie cuckold

I skimmed your shit thread OP. Christians have no obligation to be a bitch to anyone. Modern Christians are subverted.

Answer is in the bible, life is nothing to cuckstianity, only the afterlife matters, aka death, aka christcuckery is a death cult.

Another question for Christians, what are real Christians and why do countries like Ethiopia and Armenia suffer (war, genocide) despite being the oldest continually practicing regions of your denomination? Are they doing it wrong?

The most honest Chruch in the US is WBC, and I can't figure out where they stand on the JQ or on miscegenation.

Attached: d.png (2216x1012, 873K)