What impact did 9/11 have on the World?

What impact did 9/11 have on the World?

Attached: 486483219.jpg (980x653, 212K)

It spawned a wave of memes. Also the Earth weighted less now.

About 200

Attached: The_Falling_Man[1].jpg (280x355, 21K)

those planes made a pretty big impact on the world trade centers kek

some of the people had a huge impact on the ground

made every stupid faggot in the country piss their pants over terrorism, was used to justify the removal of our rights and endless pointless wars for Israel that are supposedly about fighting terrorism
as if you could win a war on a tactic
p.s. the government at the very least let it happen, if not actively participated in making it happen. anyone who does not agree with me is ignorant

Lots of laughter.

It paradoxically made america suck harder on Israeli & Saudi chode, shits fucked yo.

Canadians use to be able to walk across the boarder

proved you can take down a building with thermite applied by mossad child rapists, and that all the government officials will still lie about it for more than a decade because they are paid to

Attached: Wtc Thermite.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

It's the most significant event in global post-war history. It affected the way foreign policy is conducted in the west, it paved the way for the ME becoming the political chessboard it is now, it helped the government usher in mass surveillance of citizens in the name of "counter-terrorism", and most importantly it has altered the psyche of the west to the point where we operate based on fear.
Luckily, it's also the event which will bring down the establishment and lead to a revolution, once people realise the truth behind that day.

n1

Jews gained more power because Bill Clinton was a cuck.
>Mossad had to plant bombs because Arabs would fuck it up as usual

Attached: 4B03D0CD-6A56-43B8-B5C3-8FFEE17C79EC.jpg (1024x789, 393K)

about 2.4

Attached: seismo1.jpg (700x489, 51K)

Proved that no false flag is too ridiculous or obvious to be drummed into truth by a co-opted press repeating lies

Attached: 1523668399552.jpg (640x360, 49K)

>thermite, some of the most chaotic shit there is
>brings down 2 massive buildings in the most beautifully clean manner
give me a break, my dude

Attached: 1534196741585.webm (640x360, 653K)

It proved it can be done. Now we live in a world full of people trying to top that record

Assad such a beautiful man

Attached: 1536649420017.jpg (640x1464, 345K)

>What impact did 9/11 have on the World?
Everything went to shit.

That was one dedicated crisis actor. I wonder what they paid him.

It was ZOG Christmas.

Too bad they had to pull the towers.

Or maybe the ground had a huge impact on them?

it turned 1984 into a reality

it allowed infinite WARS FOR ISRAEL. Sacrifice your first born son to ISRAEL, goy slave

Attached: wtc7.gif (240x180, 670K)

Literally the opening ceremony for the long prophecized luciferian New World Order

It is you Americans mostly, not every goyim in the world.

Not as much as the pavement

I really wonder if most Americans are actually descendants of kikes, with you being heavily mixed mutts in any case. It would explain a thing or two about your politics.

>cutting out the first 9 seconds of the collapse

9/11 was a paradigm shift for the world and American in particular. We entered hyper Jewry mode.

Several million tons of concrete and steel

controlled demolition leave about 12.5% of a building in debris. there was something like ~1% of those buildings left over.

it had next to no impact, actually

Attached: seismic equilalents.png (1235x925, 219K)

what other stupid questions will you ask, op? i used to believe there were no stupid question, until i met op. shill threads come in many sizes, op

Attached: 1538306475428.png (805x545, 42K)