Racially ambiguous people

What does /pol think of racially unknown people like pic related? You can't really classify this guy. And there's lots of people like this in North America.

Attached: image.jpg (1140x836, 63K)

He’s not white
It’s not that ambiguous

>nigger curls
Not white

he looks semitic, what's your deal?

Yeah but he's not black or chinese or even Hispanic either. He swatted some guy though, and looks like a bitch. I have no idea what he is.

He goes into the muttnostate.

Attached: mutt.png (1124x598, 203K)

He's not white, that's for sure. But he's not any other race either.

He looks like a jewish neanderthal

Doesn’t matter. There’s white and then there’s not. You’re thinking too hard.

I thought Yemeni or gulf Arab at first, but even then he doesn't really look it. This guy is a racial puzzle. Also look at this guy too, he doesn't fit anywhere either.

Attached: image.jpg (303x452, 81K)

>Canadian posts pic of an Ashkenazi Jewish quadroon
>”I can’t tell for myself so it must be ambiguous for everyone!”
Clearly West Asian
>Nig
likely an Arab/Ashkenazi mulatto.

subhuman half nigger clearly.

He doesn't look Jewish to me. Are you saying that because he has a sharp nose and a weak jaw?

Nah, he doesn't look half black to me. Maybe 1/8th at most.

Decently white but obviously has small amounts of East Asian and could have a smaller portion of Native American

>You can't really classify this guy
Sure you can. "Oven kindling"

Yeah the second classification, I can see. But back to the first guy, he doesn't look very black to me. When you mix white with black, you get something with mushy-flat features like Obama or at best Mariah Carey.

looks white american (as in the continent) to me

Attached: 1516891502552.jpg (600x399, 61K)

Unified standard, boring as fuck.
Why liberals hate diversity so much?

Some stay dry while others feel the pain

Is this what seriously passes for white in Argentina?

He looks Mediterranean mixed with black

the original lame internet meme

Looks like he has lapplander or mongoloid blood

Idk if mulatto is synonymous with quadroon, but I said both because he’s near washed out but not quite. High yellows, some call them. Also yes he’s likely Jewish or West Asian, he has Ben Shapiro’s eye color, the faded gray is different from other husky-eyed negros (like the Hodges twins) who get more saturated blue.

Attached: 0DEB2E41-6468-496F-9972-734364D7CEE6.jpg (350x269, 27K)

Actually, I knew an Italian-American girl with similar features. But she looked white, clearly.

Italian

FYI : He also swatt'ed STpeach

Attached: swat-2.jpg (1119x708, 298K)

looks like an average italian to me

In case user doesn't know who the guy in the OP is

Attached: swat1.jpg (781x626, 231K)

mulattoes bother me more then regular blacks, they just don't look right even when the symmetry works

Attached: makeapp_meg.jpg (1200x600, 505K)

Attached: DeT0L2dV0AAV_go.jpg (1536x2048, 548K)

>He doesn't look Jewish to me. Are you saying that because he looks Jewish?

Yeah, if he is black, it's very minor. And I can see some kind of Jewish or Jordanian/Lebanese in him as well

Attached: 1540670816250.jpg (1536x2048, 422K)

He got mad that she was dating an Asian guy so he swatt'ed her.. So the guy in the OP and user who post on Jow Forums have a lot in common.

Attached: FEATURED-44-768x408.jpg (768x408, 49K)

This thot is fucking annoying, with her stupid lumbar lordosis poses. Eat shit, bitch

I have the same opinion about them that I have about sexually ambiguous people.
Which is, fuck them, they shouldn't exist

Sad that she has to dream about actually getting fucked

Attached: 1515968558303.png (580x600, 471K)

no
no one in argentina considers those "people" to be white

BEGONE THOT

He can go to one of the various metropolitan mixed areas like New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, etc. Everywhere else in America is either an ethnostate or an Indian reservation.

Just call 'em 56ers. The meme exists for a reason.

no, he's just black

>You can't really classify this guy
We usually just call them minorities. Its categorized as "White" and "Minority"

In the Deep South it's largely half white half black. Even in the towns.

I think it's impressive that a plain looking Chinese guy managed to pull a girl like that. It's hard for any kind of Asian or brown to get a white girl alone.

greed
lust

looks finnish

That's a nigger Jew; a jigger of you will

Attached: IMG_9987.jpg (379x327, 37K)

I don't know many Finns. But to me he looks largely white with a bit of Chinese or native or both.

It's for the money
I remember reading this one Russian article where the Russian women who was married to this one rich Chink only for the money,also she gave birth to his kid or as she reffered ''yellow rat''.wish I could find it and link it because it's funny as hell to read it.

Either way. You gotta be successful as a non-white to get with white girls.

I actually went to school with a guy that looked almost exactly like this. Could never figure out what his race was. I grew up in the suburbs so he "acted white" and did typical whiteboy things like play baseball, etc. But he had hair and the same skintone.

The only person who resembles this guy is oddly enough an Italian-american girl I knew from Massachusetts.

Yeah I grew up near Mass in a heavily Italian area. But this guy seemed more like an Amerimutt more than anything. Saw his dad once and was left with the same strange "race unknown" feeling. Don't remember if I ever saw his mom

What do you guys think of Spanish and Portuguese people?

Of the ones I've interacted with they seem to have low IQ and remind me of more arabic versions of Italians that havn't quite assimilated as well. But I'm familiar with some of their history and they seemed pretty based back then

he's alpaca

all u need to know:

Pubes on head.

Attached: 1493858676007.jpg (1024x683, 212K)

>Williams Syndrome
>Williams Syndrome
>Williams Syndrome

This looks like a Somalian.

i don't care about his color, look at that weak chin. He's a slippery fucker.

>It's hard for any kind of Asian or brown to get a white girl alone.

The most common interracial relationship in the world is 'hard'. Here is a tip for you : What happens in the West isn't even close to what happens in the rest of the world. Can I ask you a question :

"In what part of the world is the where Asian people & White people interact with each other the most on a daily basis?"

Attached: China_central_asia_infrastructure_0.jpg (920x476, 217K)

I meant here in the west. Canadian raised Chinese do okay as they have a command of English and western culture. But any fresh off the boat, chinaman or Hindu will struggle getting a white-canadian girl.