Whiter than the usa

Chile has more % of whites than the USA, how does it feel niggers?

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-210000.png (720x1280, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
m.cooperativa.cl/noticias/sociedad/salud/la-historia-es-nuestra-chile-99-9-mestizo/2016-10-07/164119.html
latercera.com/noticia/el-origen-del-adn-de-los-chilenos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not for long amigo, Haitians are flocking to your country.

Chile is one of the few countries I would consider moving too. You hate the Argies right?

LMAO, this is actually true.
Amerimutts eternally BTFO yet again.

I spent time in Chile. Beautiful country, truly the future gem of Latin America

Nooooope so fast kiddo.

Attached: nosofast.png (857x653, 299K)

>Jean Baptiste Brignol, 38, said he had a visa, but could not find work. “The bosses of the companies here don’t want Haitians working for them. They don’t like the skin color,” he said. “President Pinera took pity on us and we are grateful.”

Attached: arKyxjV_460s_v1.jpg (460x461, 28K)

maybe it could become the white man's homeland.

Attached: Chile_-_Escuela_de_Suboficiales_Ejército_-_19-09-2014.jpg (1600x901, 520K)

>Chile launched its plan for the voluntary repatriation of Haitians with an inaugural flight Wednesday from Santiago carrying 175 people back to the Caribbean nation.

The Haitians boarded a Chilean air force Boeing 767 that sometimes serves as the presidential aircraft.

As a condition of the free flight home, the migrants must agree not to return to Chile for at least nine years.

Some organizations that work with immigrants describe the plan as disguised deportation.

The Haitians who flew out Wednesday cited issues with the language, problems finding a job or home, racism, family separation and even Chile's colder climate as reasons for wanting to return to their homeland.

The immigrants were seen off by Interior Minister Andres Chadwick, who said he expected it would take as many as 18 flights to transport the 1,087 Haitians enrolled in the plan, which may be extended to migrants of other nationalities.

Chile currently hosts roughly 1.09 million immigrants. The largest national contingents as Venezuelans, Peruvians, Haitians and Colombians, in that order, according to government data.

Attached: 1467286620199.png (502x640, 102K)

Damn straight, they envy us and every 15 years argies, peruvians and bolivians teamed up try to invade us (yes 3vs1 like israel). We put 300 leo 2 at the border and they always run away

Attached: 1538405026725m.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

It is in progress. We have no niggers, no muslims, no chinks, just white ppl and mestizo good people who behave like white ppl

Based. You just moved to the top of my list for places to move to.

We helped you with intel, radar, supplies, our runways, air and sea space at da Falklands, what do you think?

*SNAP*
yep, this ones going in my BASED collection

Attached: 1542251662443.png (571x529, 131K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

We've already had this discussion with the Argaytinians too, why is it that Europoors and Latiniggers are so pathetic all the time?

>white hispanics are white when it means you can bitch at the USA
>but they are not white when it means you can bitch at the USA
>all options exist only to bitch at the USA

It's like all of you are fucking 14 years old or something

Yeah right Jamal Shananiqua

Attached: 1542552040736.jpg (992x1024, 75K)

That's pretty based. Too bad Haitians are now coming here to Canada, illegally and JT is a faggot.

all "white" chileans are castizos with identity issues

Whiter than you.

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-214201.png (720x1280, 127K)

>62% Italian
Wtf is this why do you have so many Italians?

Attached: CC515069-41B9-4375-B2EB-30F12BDC3E16.jpg (319x331, 31K)

This

The south americans who self identify as white would rarely be considered white in the US.

I know lots of brazilians who complain that theyre "white" in brazil but then they come here and everyone just seems them as hispanic. many such cases

Cringe

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

The United States is 72% white if you include white Hispanics like ppl from Argentina, Uruguay, Chile but non Hispanics whites are only 60% of the total U.S population. I just debunked your thread, the U.S is whiter

lol @ white/mestizo.

Argentina and Chile need to start eugenics programs to slowly get the amerindian strain out of the dna.

Speak english you sudaca nigger

Attached: 1540694999116.jpg (119x125, 2K)

DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

No shit. I'm thinking about it myself

LOL, OP doesn't leave his basement

m.cooperativa.cl/noticias/sociedad/salud/la-historia-es-nuestra-chile-99-9-mestizo/2016-10-07/164119.html
>99.9% of chileans are mixed

same as above

latercera.com/noticia/el-origen-del-adn-de-los-chilenos/

No we aren't, stop lying. You're whiter than me, Paco.

Caps lock, ugh, are you a niggerlombian? Or a niggeruvian?

Attached: 1542576761098.jpg (484x510, 124K)

such a long/narrow country, geographically. Isn't it difficult to govern?

Counting Hispanic Whites (which comprise most of your "whites") we are 77% white.

I have the same question for you. Damn, your country is too big and crowded.
For your question, nah, is easy to gov, we are one culture, one nation, one race.
But the mapuche indians in the south are quite a problem, they are like niggers, they refuse to behave like a western human being, they love to set fire to everything, loot, steal and murder our beloved Carabineros (police officers). I hope someday we exterminate these indians terrorists

where is whiter than Chile?

I want all niggers to die. Why do they have to be everywhere? Goddamn them.

>Why do niggers have to be everywhere?

Because they do that reproduction thing that white people seem to struggle so much with

I'm just Glad Chile has the 7th freest economy in the world.

Look closely you brainlet, almost none of the people in that pic are white.

we have plenty of chinks and arabs/palestinians

What's the economy like in Magellanes?

Let us keep sucking our own dicks while everything goes to shit.

Attached: 1538473800717.jpg (720x651, 61K)