Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVjqM58dhQE

Attached: 1542556380780.png (807x487, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tviirZUkvm4
youtube.com/watch?v=K6r7ilcuVmg
youtube.com/watch?v=PoWMmZEoT84
youtube.com/watch?v=7-_8qZW1CBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

i wont click, hes too off putting.

reminds me of that dude from the Fifth Element

>IM LITERALLY SHAKING!

>first minute

Yikes I didn’t know Maynard was such a liberal pussyfart.

these niggers used about 100 libtard buzzwords in the first minute. I'm not gonna bother listening to this.

>30 seconds in
>Bigotry and racism
Fuck niggers and fuck Tool

Tool makes great music but MJK is annoying as fuck

I downvoted and didn't watch. Haha, fuck this faggot.

p.s. this nigger needs to put TOOL on Apple Music/Spotify already. No one is buying your albums dumb ass!

maynard is progressive fagot, his ego dosent let him see that he is part of the entertainment cuckery machine

i hate when people do this
he isn't even saying anything. its that nonsensical pseudo statement bs. a whole lot of non committal nothings flavored with a few buzzwords

He seemed less pozzed when he went on Rogan's show last year, at least.

How did Tool manage to create god tier music but everything A Perfect Circle puts out is absolute trash

Attached: 1538974451775.jpg (370x370, 11K)

A Perfect Circle's first two albums were good

I like Maynard and I like Tool, but I'm not watching that. Can someone summarize?

oh look, another lesbian criticizes blormpf.
in other news, water is wet.

>god tier music

Lol good one user. His music is shit.

Tool is fucking terrible.

Maynard is a centrist so I expect nothing less, at least he's pro gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=tviirZUkvm4

jesus christ almighty i hate this fucking country

>if ur gay/bi/trans/lgbtqwertgdkfgjlskdfjgklsd12340 these next few years are going to be frightening

HOW GOD DAMMIT trump has never uttered a single fucking word in opposition to queer rights in any respect on any level. how are you supposed to argue with these people when theyre not living in reality

Attached: 148.png (760x749, 494K)

Yeah I wouldn't assume he's a leftist.

He calls people who have different values archaic, fundamentalists, and crazy then says we need a “meteor” to distrust humanity to prove we’re beyond our genetics. It’s 90s boomer cringe.

*disrupt humanity

How can you trust the judgement of someone who has that haircut?

>Apple music/Spotify

Wow look at this faggot who doesn't even torrent
Scared big brother is gonna catch you being naughty?

He's probably having a laugh at the expense of both sides. Maynard is known for that. It's why so many people hate him. He trolls everyone. He was doing in way back in the early 90s.
If you take anything Maynard OR Tool does at face value, you're the kinda idiot they talked about in Aenema.

Attached: 1274476975909.gif (210x187, 2K)

Gary Oldman

Zoomers don't understand anything that takes intelligence to interpret.

Why do you care what a libtard musician thinks? What makes him an expert in anything other than making music?

Wasn’t he accused of rape not too long ago?

This faggot is back. Take your Glow nigger shit somewhere else

yea maynard wants greater LA to blow up lol

maynard is a pretentious asshole

they've got to be trolling... imagine believing this

I M A G I N E

Tool has always basically been "The pointlessness of human extremes: The Band"
It's why Maynard hates Tool fans so much.
1. It pisses them off, which is funny.
2. They actually think the band is supposed to be something more than just a mockery of music, pop culture, and bullshit.

This is also why they don't put the lyrics in their albums. Because if you're looking for the lyrics you're taking shit too damn seriously.
Basically, "people are tools and we're going to mock that fact by calling ourselves Tools for lulz."
It's not even hard to understand if you don't take shit seriously yourself, you know?
Hell, I'm a faggot for trying to explain this.

Attached: 1284517504324.jpg (1056x288, 96K)

Tool has always been overrated hipster trash
The only good thing that came out of Tool was Johnny Cash's version of Hurt

>DRUMPF BAD

wow haha i'm just mocking and never saying anything serious, aren't i just a clever guy

I do pray for Arizona Bay beach property though

>APC
>trash
APC>>>>>>>>>>>tool
Not even baiting.

Tool is good tho

They're not trying to be clever. THAT'S THE POINT.
It's like using quantum physics to explain getting high in the Gravitron.

Is that Brianna Wu?

wow look at me i'm not even trying to be clever dude haha, aren't i just a clever guy

>listening to someone that has spent the majority of his life doing hard psychedelic drugs and probably has syphilis

Love his music but he's absolutely cucked.

I don't take men in their 30's, 40's, and 50's who have edgelord haircuts seriously
if Bowie could age gracefully so can these faggots

Attached: 1523154641182.png (625x626, 16K)

MJK is Jim

APC speaks to normies who want quick auditory gratification / inactive listeners.

Why the fuck would people think a talented musician is going to be anything but left wing?

His voice is so irritating in the first part, Like holy shit Maynard

Jesus did this guy ever become a massive dick sucking faglord

Prison Sex is a very personal song for him, for what it's worth.

>Those who say Muslims have archaic views are demonstrating that they themselves have archaic views!

Ah yes, the good ol "muslims killing gays by throwing them off of buildings is equally as archaic as not supporting gay pride parades where children can watch grown men suck on 24" horse dildo's while dancing around in a man thong." argument.

it's depressing to see an old man that hasn't gotten past the teenage version of himself.

I'm a centrist, bro. What's that? you have strong convictions about certain beliefs? well aint you fuckin retarded why don't you sit on the fence like a true enlightened(trade mark) individualist

Subtle, toothpaste, subtle.

Attached: 1532108104413.jpg (818x959, 106K)

Because there's plenty of insanely talented right wing musicians.
The problem with Hollywood, and the music industry is you don't get famous without selling out to the left

Katy Perry used to sing gospel music until the Jews got ahold of her. Guess how much her career sky rocketed once she dropped the gospel, and started acting like her current slutty self.

this is what happen when you consume too much so¥!

Attached: 1541188656127.jpg (696x574, 165K)

I was a HUGE Tool fan for years. I never listen to their shit anymore. Fuck Maynard.

>Speaking about literally shaking, safe spaces, LGBTFAGS
Save yourself the time, it's a shit

How come this didn't happen to Metallica or (FUCK YEAH!)Slayer?

Attached: 1351576583359.jpg (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>Tool makes great music

Attached: 1541040648228.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>MAYNARD IS A CRAZY LIBTARD

I really fucking hate this gen.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6r7ilcuVmg

he's the nigga who goes "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" in the Green Jello song Three Little Pigs.

oh look another celebrity/musician who sounds like a retard talking politics and has no idea whats actually going on in the real world

If you don't recall him wearing riot gear and making fun of the SJW's at a show, you don't grasp his advanced troll techniques

>mfw zoomers and newfags don't get maynard

Attached: 1536781852141.gif (500x500, 927K)

Or pretty much anyone with any worth, skills, or value for that matter.

The nigger literally changed the lyrics of the song Opiate to change the word "rape" to "remind" in order not to offend sjdubs

"We need a meteor"
Taking advice from luciferians...

Don't even need to watch. No one with that haircut is right about anything.

it wasn't [CURRENT YEAR] yet

Tool sucks.

Maynard should stick to releasing "covers" of Tapeworm songs to troll Trent Reznor some more.

Neither band has caved though.
People shit on Metallica, but they've basically stuck to their tune(not musically of course) since they came together.

>Trent Reznor
he's still alive?

>narcissistic navel gazing piece of shit
What's to get?

Tool is awesome, but Maynard talks rubbish so i don't listen to him but the music is masterpiece because it may sound complicated but actually it always resolves to the tonic, their complexity is the time changes and unpredictability. It's why listening to bands like dream theatre can blow your mind if you take the time to really listen. It's interesting and not normal.

Tool is still the same band though. They even did a tour this year without Maynard where they played stuff off the upcoming album and did Q&As and Adam talked AV stuff.

>Tool sucks.

yup.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoWMmZEoT84

that one song they did about California was pretty cool though.

Onions rock was never metal and it never will be.

Fucking S O Y rock

I know. I wasn't referring to Tool. I was referring to Katy Perry who was mentioned above.
Not all bands sell out. Particularly bands that demand a lot of creative control over their work, like Metallica, and Tool.
You know how many songs have "radio edits"? Hell it's hard to hear the Door's Light My Fire at full length outside of classic rock stations. Fucking Clear Channel, etc like to butcher songs to push more ads into segments. Tool does not allow any cutting of their music beyond what the FCC demands for language. This is why the only Tool song you generally hear on the radio is Sober, because Sober is short. Stations hate playing Schism even though it's short for a Tool song. It's RARELY played.
Parabol+Parabola? Hang it up. Not since Lateralus was no longer a care.

The Pot is also short. Intension + Right in Two is the best song on 10,000 Days.

Attached: 1294295774303.jpg (588x333, 32K)

nice DEBS though

can somebody explain the Tool meme to me? their shit is clearly not good, so why do people pretend its incredible?

>satanist who spends his entire career crying about his evil christian parents and cashing in on it
>totally fabricated btw not a shred of evidence for his "trauma"
no surprise hes a alarmist libshit now

also he only got popular because kikes loved his lowkey satanist bullshit
>muh third eye
the amount of cringe autists who thought this shit meant something were everywhere in the 2000s.

The Italian guy was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-_8qZW1CBA

>their shit is clearly not good, so why do people pretend its incredible?
Their shit IS good, unless you're half deaf. They're JUST good though and they know it. And that's the joke. The average dipshit is so fucking fool of himself he doesn't understand that Tool is just good. Not some high form of art, but crazy rock music. That's the joke of the band. They intentionally waste time putting out albums to keep their fans all hyped up for lulz. Every release gets further and further apart.

Every member of the band has better music outside of the band. The world's most subtle obvious joke band. It's insanity fueled by drugs, MAAAAAAN.

Attached: 1257622927196.jpg (800x629, 100K)

>so why do people pretend its incredible?
because that's the joke. Tool has always been shit

>artist has incredibly mainstream, safe and entry-level political views
this meme needed to die years ago

Attached: 1422393411551.jpg (1908x1073, 219K)

Yep looks like he wears diapers and eats feces

Tool sucks, THAT SIXNINE THO HELLAWOKE, YEAH IM 22 HEH

Lateralus is good but they are still grossly overrated

there are better prog bands than tool