Redpill me on Antarctica

I've heard some people have posted here that they have been to Antarctica and worked on underground excavations of ancient buildings. Is this true? Anyone have any proofs / screencaps? Why is this continent closed to the world?

I've also heard about lake vostok and people getting sick after bringing up core samples.

Is there any proof to any of this? Screncaps?

Attached: antar.jpg (409x280, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDmv1RUCPO4
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is this continent closed to the world
are not not aware of what happens when a human body gets too cold

It becomes cryogenically preserved for centuries, obviously

It's just ice, rock, penguins and an area slightly smaller than Africa that's unclaimed land belonging to no nation.

If you want to start a nation that's where you do it.

Litopterns lived in Antarctica. For more information come to this thread.

Let’s talk about Antarctica, Jow Forums; this is the normie history of Antarctica sources from Wikipedia
>In the Western world, belief in a Cold Land—a vast continent located in the far south of the globe to "balance" out the northern lands of Europe, Asia and North Africa—had existed for centuries. Aristotle had postulated a symmetry of the earth, which meant that there would be equally habitable land south of the known world.
A bold assumption for one so wise as Aristotle, but for those more familiar with his work, I am sure you know exactly what he is talking about.
>In 1473 Portuguese navigator Lopes Gonçalves proved that the equator could be crossed
This is just an incredibly fun fact: people literally did not know the equator could be crossed by sea in the early 1400s. So much was unknown about the world in those days...
>The doubling of the Cape of Good Hope in 1487 by Bartolomeu Dias first brought explorers within touch of the Antarctic cold, and proved that there was an ocean separating Africa from any Antarctic land
This was when it was noticed something was missing, but what? Magellan found some cool shit in the early 1500’s, but it just sparked more curiosity
>The search for this great south land or Third World was a leading motive of explorers in the 16th and the early part of the 17th centuries
>>in 1642 Tasman showed that even New Holland (Australia) was separated by sea from any continuous southern continent.
How could they determine Australia nor the cape of Africa weren’t their theoretical southern landmass? Were they looking for something specific? What an odd thing to say, if they knew where the continent was, they could just head south from anywhere, but they were SEARCHING for a particular landmass and knew very well when they did not find it.
>In 1771, Yves Joseph Kerguelen sailed from France with instructions to proceed south from Mauritius in search of "a very large continent."
How odd again.
(Cont)

How odd again, they know relative size, but not the location? What could it mean? What did it mean to Aristotle who hypothesized this landmass that has been searched for over a dozen decades from a time before crossing the equator by sea was known to be possible?
Unfortunately yves was waylaid by yet another undersized island
>found it to be only an inhospitable island which he renamed the Isle of Desolation, but which was ultimately named after him
>The obsession of the undiscovered continent culminated in the brain of Alexander Dalrymple, the brilliant and erratic hydrographer who was nominated by the Royal Society to command the Transit of Venus expedition to Tahiti in 1769.
>their course was stopped by ice.
After much rerouting...
>he convinced himself that if land lay farther south it was practically inaccessible and of no economic value.[4]
But this would not deter this centuries long obsession...
>Admiral Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen was one of the first to spot the continent of Antarctica.... on 19 February 1819.
The modern age kicked off beginning with the first time modern man sighted Antarctica, an inexplicably theorized landmass (unless you are are Aristotle) and the subsequent “Heroic age of Antarctic exploration”. In the decades following the world saw the rise of electricity and great minds like Edison and Tesla. During this time the world saw a technological revolution unrivaled by anything save perhaps the dawn of the internet.
As the century drew to a close the interest in Antarctica remained Fervish
>In August 1895 the Sixth International Geographical Congress in London passed a general resolution calling on scientific societies throughout the world to promote the cause of Antarctic exploration "in whatever ways seem to them most effective".[13] Such work would "bring additions to almost every branch of science".
>Such work would "bring additions to almost every branch of science".
A fascinating quote.
(Cont)

We began to transition out of the Heroic Age and into the Mechanical Age of exploration. It seems both appropriate and humble to make a distinction between these two eras. Mankind has grown up quit a bit since the first sighting of Antarctica, one can only imagine why, and now humans are a more than a mathematical, philosophical, and astronomical civilization; we have been Imbued with great technology in a short time. But we are FAR from done with the so-called Antarctica:
>A journalist inspecting the ship before she sailed reported "Gadgets! Gadgets! Gadgets everywhere!".[5] These included wireless, an electrically heated crow's nest and an "odograph" that could trace and record the ship's route and speed.[5]
I wish there was more normie information on the Mechanical Age, but Wikipedia would prefer to focus on women in Antarctica and information here is sparse on my first pass. Suffice to say, we entered the roaring twenties in tandem with the most prominent of the MA missions and had quite the technological trajectory since.
A few notes:
>People were talking about Antarctica before they knew they could even sail south of the equator.
>two centuries of exploration were spent in pursuit of Antarctica, a continent whose qualities but not location were apparently known.
>the location of the landmass was never known (as indicated by eliminating all options before simply heading south).
>two centuries of cooperative Antarctic exploration post discover occurred amidst countless wars and two so-called world wars
>from the moment we caught sight of it, and in strong correlation with our inexplicable obsession with it, humans have advanced in leaps in bounds in the technological realm

What is going on in so-called Antarctica?
What would Aristotle have likely called it?

Stop it. Every day same thread. Wrong map. Antarctica surrounds us you tools!

Attached: 9320EC34-D43B-4465-A780-F39FE780FF46.gif (840x625, 877K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PDmv1RUCPO4

The Flat Earth thread derailer has arrived.

Fuck off.

Glownigger go away.

Wrong click. Okay right one. My mistake.

Attached: 047A709F-BA01-4700-A51E-1008A998EA0C.jpg (948x3880, 673K)

Attached: 1539978644085.webm (640x480, 1.11M)

Yeah thats an ice shelf, one of quite a few around the continent.

I've read some odd shit. Anyone have any more about the guy who worked on drones at the pyramid ?

Attached: 1495992225305.jpg (433x539, 104K)

Why would the NSA take over an investigation by NASA of the continent?

Attached: whoa.png (1344x2290, 312K)

Attached: 1539033845887.jpg (4584x3202, 3.44M)

So Admiral Bird wrote a secret diary.

Attached: byrd.jpg (847x550, 224K)

here bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

Thanks I didnt know it was online.

Earth’s brain. The planet is not flat, just upside down.

Attached: Antarctica De-iced.jpg (2526x6464, 1.9M)

>unclaimed land belonging to no nation
>If you want to start a nation that's where you do it.
there's a few governments that disagree with you

Attached: fuck off, we're full.png (1024x1024, 310K)

I've heard of the theory that it was a brain but that makes no sense. If our old equator was at 26 degrees different than before. Then the comet hit greenland 14k years ago.

>underground excavations of ancient buildings. Is this true?
That was Alien Versus Predator.
>Why is this continent closed to the world?
It’s not, it’s just expensive to go there and mostly pointless. Multiple governments with militaries have claims there, and they object to anyone trying to stake a claim that would affect theirs.
>I've also heard about lake vostok and people getting sick after bringing up core samples.
No clue.

Antarctica redpills:
>very cold
>like you have no idea how cold, it’s super cold
>research stations ship in enormous quantities of fuel to keep things warm
>no vegetation
>no rain, little snowfall (basically no water evaporates to precipitate)
>untapped mineral and petroleum reserves (would be expensive to extract in terms of manpower and keeping the facilties running)
>no sunlight a quarter of the year (so no agriculture)
>basically useless for human settlement at this point
>strategically valueless (unless South Africa and Australia end up in a nuclear standoff)
The whole continent is basically worthless.

Who?
The Government of the "Unclaimed" section he's talking about, that you even posted in your map?

If it worthless then why are people banned from going?

>redpill me on X

Attached: qwfqwf.png (490x425, 261K)

I don't know I never been down there actually been hiding in Australia shitposting

Attached: wefw.png (434x426, 248K)

Attached: maxresdefault.png (400x225, 139K)

that part is one of the most remote part of antarctica for human reach, hence no one has laid claim to it
good luck

This is a job for my Dick

Do you ever have to explain Spurdo do a pudgy, balding mid 50's man front San Diego who just wants to know if it's indicative of Syrian citizens losing faith in their leadership?

it's a portal at the center due to it being so cold so aliens go there sometimes. Rumor has it you get transported to the alternate version of earth, the flat earth, which is why some say Antarctica is a ring of ice around a disk.

Ask Glen Kealey. The truth is so much more bizarre than you can Imagine.

>believe in something
>even if it means being a fucking idiot
>just do it

It's a frozen wasteland. If you got cash you can charter a plane to take you there to find out yourself.

shills

See the kike from behind its memeflag.
The earth is flat, Antarctica is its outer boundary. It's an icewall forming a circumference.
You can't argue, so you just call names and blame Langley.
But the truth is steaming ahead.
Kikery to be eternally blown the fuck out.

Explain why I can fly from Australia to south America in 13 hours at 500mph.

It was theorized there was less space debris near the south pole that would benefit space travel. Other then some shit that idk care to see because is so insanity cold idk. My 2 cent

dude this is literally retarded

Relatively of force to escape gravity makes planes fly at the same altitude around a globe. Just shit on 70% of the flat earth argument.

underrated

once the poles switch we can use the antartic / atalantis pyramid to return to the inner moon and Join the 'man on the Moon'.
that man of coarse.
Hitler

Attached: Untitled.png (1140x1040, 1.09M)

How on Earth does this disprove flat Earth?

If the earth was flat the distance from south America to Australia would be a 39 hour flight.

Attached: 1506236122401.jpg (1044x1078, 611K)

Name one other celestial body that is flat... The only flat earth concept I heard that made sense is when people believe the earth is flat they will be to stupid to stop is from taking over the world. I am aware of old maps that where flat because they where not so good with the math. Google still places many flat photos to make a globe because they can't work the bugs out of a algorithm to lay photos together as a sphere.

// To stop us from taking over the world//

>Can fucking see with your eyes celestial bodies that aren’t flat
>”Obviously it’s the NASA space Jews trying to fool me for (((reasons))) that the earth is round”
You people should be thrown off the imaginary ice wall you claim is real

So unreachable that it literally has a shore line as accessible as anywhere else.
No nation has stated an intent to claim because that part doesn't line up with any shoreline.

Also the whole of the Antarctica is unclaimed. The areas of interest are where they have stated they will claim if another treaty signatory makes a claim. However when I sweep in and claim the whole damn thing most are going to say, well this isn't a real nation we aren't going to do anything. And in time it will be, well it's not like we wanted the land or anything. Then it will be well we had all that time and never claimed it so I guess it belongs to those Antarcticans.

Attached: 800px-mckelvey_valley_-_antarctica.jpg (800x525, 56K)

I have to agree with that one tho, when the average person thinks the world is flat we will be to stupid to resist a take over. It would be worse then wearing a medic badge fighting against Israel knowing shit a lie as far as standing out as a target.

Hyperborea. The place where the gods desended. Hyperboreans were said to have been a) immortal b) otherworldly perfect c) extremely non human advanced technology which is why they were considered godlike. To make it even more interesting, you could not reach their general assembly by boat or on foot, which indicates that it was a colony and the ´assembly/where most of them were´ of them was not on earth. But hyperborea was a colony.
I think this was also the original idea for the fictional superman character heavily inspired by this characterization of them. In the first superman movie kal-el is from the planet krypton. And he learns of his identity in his fortress of solitude located in an icey polar wasteland.
If there is something there in antarctica, it's bound to be extremely interesting.

Why would anyone want to "claim" a piece of land thats so cold if you pee outside your dick would freez and fall off? fuck this "continent" it's a meme. there are no secret buildings under the ice.

Attached: 1541012568925.jpg (512x461, 27K)

Ow vey golem that's a Nazi arm band I am sure of it.

Also endless sci fi movies and tv series constantly refer to antartica if you noticed. It's fairly obvious that they get that idea in the first place from the legend of hyperborea and it's 'otherworldly perfect inhabitants' as are described in those legends.

Well there was a fight over a UFO in the ice between the usa and Russia the Us blew it up so no one would get it still does not mean I want to freeze my dick off to go fuck with it.

In other words according to those legends, the inhabitants of hyperborea, which seems to indicate antarctica or atleast one of the poles. were not humans, but godlike beings that were unnaturally perfect. And then something happened and they vanished or whatever.
>This land was supposed to be perfect, with the sun shining twenty-four hours a day, which to modern ears suggests a possible location within the Arctic Circle during the Midnight Sun-time of year. However, it is also possible that Hyperborea had no real physical location at all, for according to the classical Greek poet Pindar,
>neither by ship nor on foot would you find
the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans.
Pindar also described the otherworldly perfection of the Hyperboreans:
>Never the Muse is absent
>from their ways: lyres clash and flutes cry
>and everywhere maiden choruses whirling.
>Neither disease nor bitter old age is mixed
>in their sacred blood; far from labor and battle they live.[1]

So if you can't walk or you can't sail there. This rules out a location on earth. This ofcourse can easily mean that their general assembly. Is not on earth. But you can fly there or get to it by some other means. But the 'colony´ could be located in antarctica at the time, which was what those legends referred to. But is no longer there. Hence there was a massive interest to find this hyperborea. Because they were interested in if there was something they had left behind. As you also describe here. There was massive historic interest to find this continent that they didn't know where was. Clearly someone were familiar with those legends. And that was what drove that pursuit. Did they find what they were looking for or is there nothing there anymore or whatever. who knows.

There are deep sea UFO bases. They have silent non propeller subs that use a static propulsion system I have seen some leaking on YouTube. Still would rather blow it up and go home then be in that dam cold.

Furthermore you can also tell there was massive dispute among people in the past to find out where exactly hyperborea was. Misidentified so many times, at one point they thought it was britain, then they thought it was norway etc. But ofcourse it was neither of those places at all. Hyperborea is just a greek word that means extreme north. What's fairly obvious is that in the ancient past some had brief encounters with these beings, but they weren't very interested in the people of the past. And people considered these beings godlike and otherworldly perfect whilst humanity was mucking about doing whatever. So it's really like the inspiration of much of the stuff you see in sci fi etc. comes directly from those legends. And why mankind for a long time have believed that there's an 'invisible man sitting in the clouds' or whatever. Because how else would they explain in their reasoning where these beings came from. hence the reference of to get to their actual assembly not just the colony you could not sail their or go there on foot. It's ofcourse obvious why some would be interested in finding this location. Could there be knowledge and technology and other things in that place where these beings used to be. So it's a no brainer why people historically were extremely interested in seeing if they could find this continent of the gods. In the hopes of finding these otherworldly perfect beings aswell. Which seemed to have vanished.

The Nazi never found a real ayran temple yet in the 1970s one was found in the mountains with 8 pillars carved with the knowledge of there time. It's possible someone found something by now.

>The Nazi never found a real ayran temple yet in the 1970s one was found in the mountains with 8 pillars carved with the knowledge of there time. It's possible someone found something by now.
Well clearly the nazi's were extremely interested in antarctica because they thought antarctica might be a gateway or connected to reach the hyperborean assembly. And if so there could be technology they could use. This idea of otherworldly 'supermen' or this aryan thing clearly comes partially from these legends, of some kind of self identification with those beings. And maybe they thought they had some connection to these beings. Or WANTED to have some kind of connection to them. Personally i think it's pretty scary stuff to mess around with. Maybe some things are buried for a reason. Maybe some things we aren't supposed to find out. Maybe if these beings of this legend if they exist, if they wanted us to find them. That'd probably be fairly easy for them to do. That this is not the case indicates to me that they are not interested in that. It seems to be more unrequited love. that humanity wants to find out who these beings were and contact them and find some of their technology and whatever, but not the other way around.

But ofcourse the allure of beings who in legend were otherworldly perfect, and had indefinite lifespans. Did not die of natural causes and had godlike technology. Well ofcourse mankind is interested in such things. And want to have those kinds of things aswell. Anyways, it's always interesting to think about these things. And i don't think the fascination with that legend will die out any time soon.

I knew an old guy in my legion chapter and he talked about going to Antarctica in the late 60s in the airforce as security, for a science expedition. He had some weird stories. There is definitely some fuckery going on there.

Stories?