Is israel a legitimate settlement?

Is israel a legitimate settlement?

Attached: D4CF4178-96D7-4C7B-9A23-2F571D12E4AE.jpg (720x405, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we get more Jow Forums related edits to this image

Too much work

no it isnt

Muslims think not.

I think a lot of identitarians and right wing youth get caught up in knots over Israel itself. I really don't give a fuck. It's trash fighting trash. And I see no reason to give up on maintaining Israel. The $$ we give them makes up something like 0.001% of our GDP, yet we keep them alive. In other words, if we can get proper leadership, we can make use of the fact that we control the strings- whether they live or die. And as such, we can make them our pit bulls.

Lmk what you think tho.

Attached: 1493950834872.jpg (540x526, 47K)

>one-line writing prompt
Is OP a bot?

We can't control them like that.
They already have control over the US, that's the whole reason we keep funding them.

Attached: 1541314094897.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

And out Government knows about them being a threat.

Attached: 1535859337857.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

no

Hell, we know they're behind 9/11, yet we give them financial aid?

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

>ywn get to spend a "relaxing time" with slowpoke
Why live?

Attached: Relaxing time.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

In what objective way do they control us besides our leadership

Reread post, if we can get proper leadership. Etc.

We cannot do that either.
They must have some form of blackmail to keep their power.
And I guarantee Israel will not give up power, that would be uncharacteristic of them.

is palestine a legitimate state?

So it is.

Probably not, but we must saved the white race. And watching Palestinians kvetching 24/7 is priceless

Attached: 2996BFB7-72E4-4470-B7FC-EC135660FE6F.jpg (642x960, 31K)

>All of the replies to this thread are American flags who don't even respond to the question.

Gee, I wonder who is behind these posts.

Attached: 1509153925648.png (600x842, 142K)

It’s not a secret Mossad was tracking the arabs.
>maybe planted bombs inside but the evidence is long gone

Attached: EF1C0A12-EB4C-46FD-A26D-1E3865FB868E.jpg (1024x789, 393K)

No, not gone.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Attached: 1542129413601.jpg (731x559, 133K)

More legitimate than "Palestine".

Kek'd and saved
Indeed this meme absolutely need to be fully exploited

>look everyone here we are planting explosives
No doubt this is some fuckery but your talking about wiring 3 buildings with explosives which would take??? They would have to have demo teams with dozens of guys taking months I would assume.

Couldn’t those be the lights for that thing they did? I forget I’ll find the pic but you know what I’m talking about I’m sure

How else would they "pull it"?
It requires time to set up, including but not limited to removing a great deal of concrete from the supporting steel columns, which would take long enough that they would have had to have set the buildings up for demolition before the planes hit.
The whole building entered freefall when it went down, which means it was cut off at the bottom, it should have collapsed from the damaged level up, and that would have brought the building down with it, but instead we all saw the whole thing go at once.
Also, I forget where I saw it, but the terrorists were trained in Broward county, Florida.
That's the bottom dark blue square in Florida.

Attached: 1541866815658.png (1812x1278, 1021K)

>Probably not, but we must saved the white race. And watching Palestinians kvetching 24/7 is priceless
You're not white Moshe.

Attached: Jew quote.png (144x151, 11K)

>memeflag
Fuck off kike before I personally gas you.

Attached: Palestinian based Jamileh.jpg (896x476, 237K)

Here, use this.

Attached: 39453813_2141641639211631_5562413351935410176_n.jpg (480x440, 23K)

They keep getting away with it

A quote I saved from another user, for fun.

I came here looking for a bit of truth, I kept setting limits for what shit I wasn't going to get talked into by you nuts. First it was Trump, then it was racism, then it was pizzagate, then it was the satanic shit, then it was the jews, and the holocaust.

Finally after rolling headfirst down the slippery slope of redpills I was at least like, "Wow, the Jews really do have their hands in a lot of pots, but surely they're not behind everything like Jow Forums says. No fucking way any group could be that sinister and clever. Surely the world's woes can't all stem from one single villain.

Yet every fucking time, sure enough.

Like I feel like an old 80's cartoon character. "Wow, there has been a long string of bullshit events lately, but surely it's not anything sinister. Oh shit, would you look at that, my ringworms were a clever plot by Skeletor all along. Damn, my car got a flat tire. Well what do you know, it was fucking Skeletor. Fuck, I have the shits. Oh, would you look at that. Skeletor.

beep boop

I honestly don’t give a shit if I was. I wouldn’t be a practicing one either way. Long live Isreal.
t. RC or once was

I mean lol... I don’t think they sit behind closed doors and plot to take it all down. I think they are backstabbing each other for shekels, and it spills out into the streets and fucks everyone around them lol. fucking jews I need to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt

What are you saying? You’re almost making 2 arguments>They wired the building up for explosives
>nukes in the basement
1 or both?

>Nukes in the basement
I never said that, and that's a lie.
They trained the people who flew the planes into the towers in broward, and when that didn't work, they detonated the contingency plan.
They knew it was unlikely to bring the towers down, and so they set up bombs in the basement to the supports.

sorry brothers but it seems like no one is interested in pikachu edits

Where the fuck did you read nukes in the basement?
What kind of disinfo have you been reading?
Israel trained people to hijack planes, and knew that could fail to bring down the twin towers, so they had rigged the supporting columns up in advance, in the basement levels, because nobody would remember 9/11 if it didn't happen so violently.
After that, they blamed the people they had fly the planes as the planners of the operation, (aka patsies) and all that was done to get America's support in helping attack their enemies, so they could win.

Natives/Arabs got conquered and colonized, sucks to be them but it is the destiny of the strong to rule over the weak. They couldn't hold onto their land so they don't deserve self governance. Just like the natives in America, Australia and pretty much every other country where the natives got fucked over by colonists.

Here, a blank template.
1 Get GIMP (it's free)
2 Learn how to airbrush (it's easy)
3 ???????
4 don't bother me with this shit ever again.

Attached: 1542589589651.jpg (720x405, 56K)

Objectively, yes. They took it, they hold it, they successfully defend it on a daily basis and have done so multiple times on a historical one, and no one seems to be able AND willing to take it away from them. This is the one and only font of legitimacy in a country or state, and all else is sophistry.

I don't use the twatter much but I believe Gavin McInnes said as much in at least one humorous gloss of his.

May be or may be not... i don´t know man.

Alright calm down.
>removing a great deal of concrete from the supporting steel columns, which would take long enough that they would have had to have set the buildings up for demolition before the planes hit.
That’s working with some heavy duty equipment. People would know about it.
>don’t worry just some guys jack hammering concrete out on the support column on both buildings
You figured the security or building engineer would have caught that demolition project

>What are delusions of grandure?
The post.

One would hope that security would be doing it's job.
One might also wonder how the buildings fell into free fall like they did.
My money is on the security was lied to, and there was "construction" going on in the basement, that now has a hush order on it, or all the witnesses are dead.
Because no skyscraper falls straight down without controlled demolition.

Exactly. It goes way beyond the funding we give to Israel as a state. It's about the banking cartels and financial institutions through the West that have usurped nations and now they are masters over all by controlling the flow of capital. Oh, and the reality we all percieve, by having a terrifying monopoly on the spread of all information.

How do you mean that?

Attached: 1541127431611.jpg (1404x1354, 478K)

What control of information?

Attached: 1531287286644.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

This.
Also, seeing as how it was the dumb fucking Palestinians who spat on the Partition Plan for Palestine, I'd say the Muslim horde had their shot.

The best theories out have evidence implying there was nanothermite WITHIN the steel beams box columns upon construction of WTC

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Dtfu kike, Palestinians had no reason to accept the theft of over half their land. Besides, even if they had accepted it, I guarantee 100% than you kikes would have still found a reason to invade like they did in 1967 and we would be in the same exact scenario right now.

Attached: Jews always lie.jpg (967x729, 526K)

Explain in greater detail, please.

skip to 11:35

Interesting.
Thank you.
This is the thing that ties it all together for me.

Attached: 1542157032869.png (210x161, 2K)

legitimacy is a meme, history is written by the victors.

BELONGS TO HAMAS AND THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE , FIND ANOTHER PIECE OF DESERT

And Israel will not be that.
Here, a gift.

Attached: 39453813_2141641639211631_5562413351935410176_n.jpg (480x440, 40K)

>burger flag
>legitimacy is a meme, history is written by the victors.
You mean by the liars.

Attached: Israel only lies.jpg (632x728, 496K)

Although he is a kike and should be shot dead, he's right.
See what happened to Germany, and how it's silenced today?
We must take actions to ensure they never win, for we shall be either their new monsters in their telling of history, or their slaves.

doubt.jpg
ZOG currently has unfettered domination over the world.

Might makes right. I don't like the kikes but thats how it kinda works.

>Might makes right. I don't like the kikes but thats how it kinda works.
Only burger flags saying this because they are all kike shills.

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

I've said nothing other than the truth yet you assert I'm a kike on the basis of what?

We can tell, it's easy.
>No I'm not gonna tell you how, fuck off

Attached: 1520664476664.jpg (480x493, 60K)

lots of people didn't like Nazi Germany. its doesn't mean they didn't deserve to exist. They exerted power and strength to survive. Thats how its done. Kikes are scum. But they use manipulation and power to survive. No one said you had to like them. If Jow Forums followed through with an ethnostate, lots of people would cry about it and say it isn't legitimate. That doesn't mean it didn't deserve to exist. As long as you can defend yourself, it doesn't matter what people think. You'll fight and do anything it takes to survive. Thats how the world works.

Attached: woahoahs.jpg (544x626, 98K)

>Muh strength meme
Yeah, that's what you need to establish a country, however if you need to resort to barbarism to sustain your country, you're no better than niggers/raiders/barbarians/etc.
If they don't accept diplomacy, then you don't interact.
If not interacting is not an option, you fucking kill them, what don't you people get?
That's currently where America is headed vs Russia and China, if we can't have diplomacy, then we will have to fight, as all are suffering shortages of resource.
Welfare, unnecessary military spending, politicians getting paid too much, it all adds up.

check

Yes, Israel is the only truly Western style democracy that protects of the rights of all including women and gays. They produce vital technology and scientific advances.

stfu kike.

>we control the strings
riiight

>(1 post by this ID)

Yes, that's how bots work.
That, and the American flag.
I've yet to see a post I suspected of being a bot that wasn't American.

>1 post by this id 2 posts after he posted
Getting desperate eh? People can have any opinion they want without being a bot laddie

perfect size to be eradicated with a few nukes and only sandniggers around it so pretty much no collateral damage
so yes, totally legitimate

Now there's two. The fact is the survival of Israel must be protected at all costs.

Attached: 1542138186345.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>How Jew's Control?
Rothschild

Then explain pic related wise guy. And why there's 5 million Palestinian refugees as a result of you greedy cunts displacing them. Pro tip: you can't
How fresh are you faggot? Seeing dogshit dumb posts without any backing and then insta leaving the thread is a pretty consistent trend.

Attached: 1484027254886.jpg (480x360, 37K)

You're really not going to reply again are you. Did you literally just make a second post in an attempt to 1up me on an anonymous image board? Pathetic.

What's there to explain? The Palestinians were offered peace. They were offered two states, they turned it down. What would you have the Israelis do? Palestinians are free to be absorbed into Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and other places. There is no where else for Jewish people to go. There must be a homeland and the right of return must be protected. Without this we risk another Shoah and this can never happen. Jews have the right to defend themselves no matter. The lives of your and my children depend on this

>Without this we risk another Shoah
fuck i was baited

We will kill you all kike.

Attached: 1542133751249.jpg (500x482, 168K)