Soros is genuinely afraid of Ruskies

He knows what they are capable of.
He knows

But Soros is not afraid of Trump. Why?

Attached: Donald Trump and George Soros.jpg (1024x679, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com
steemkr.com/life/@mandireiserra/the-biggest-clinton-scandal-you-most-likely-never-heard-before-tainted-prison-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=XupuDdVadzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did ben garrison make this picture?

Attached: 1541468881816.png (320x301, 154K)

>ben garrison
I think he would made Trump look even more like a whimp

He better be afraid of the Reaper. Nobody escapes him.

>f the Reaper. Nobody escapes him.
I thought it was...her

Soros is playing with Trump like a cat with a mouse.
Let's see the Caravan developments in the next few days.

SUBTLE

how come putin's not more active with his assassination program?

Soros and Trump are on the same team.

Because the NSA has a complete oversight on internet traffic and as such, they can detect rising levels of discontent amongst societies. They know exactly when to play certain cards.

In order to decrease these levels of discontent (and prevent societal disruption) they placed trump in this position to passify this portion of the population again.

Nothing will change. The system of control has been scientifically perfected. Whites will be exterminated from the face of this planet and they will have their precious New World Order within 50 years from now.

>Falling for the George Soros meme.

>In order to decrease these levels of discontent (and prevent societal disruption) they placed trump in this position to passify this portion of the population again.
It made it worst, you dumb commie pig.

Attached: russia putin holohoax jews.jpg (787x714, 144K)

Worst in what way?

Instead of armed combat, they are now wearing red maga hats and are cheering for their president. They now feel represented again and this will lull them into submission for atleast another decade. Discontent will always be, the key for them is to prevent it nearing or passing critical levels.

Thanks for labeling that pic. I have face blindness.

No one is falling for your glow in the dark shit

elites are flying by the seat of there pants...Like they always have.....you retard..

I was going to include first names as well but thought that it might be redundant.

S'alright man, we know who George Trump is. Still say Donald Soros is a lizard

Probably a couple reasons

Attached: IMG_2240.png (673x994, 648K)

Quite a few perhaps

Attached: IMG_2239.png (673x994, 809K)

a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com

Attached: IMG_2242.png (673x994, 735K)

Attached: IMG_2238.png (673x994, 677K)

Attached: IMG_2217.png (673x994, 765K)

Attached: IMG_2241.png (673x994, 728K)

Attached: IMG_20181112_051136.jpg (4000x3000, 1.21M)

>But Soros is not afraid of Trump. Why?
sympathetic insiders

Attached: kushner.jpg (474x251, 23K)

INTERESTING COLLECTION user.

Talking about Clinton.
Are you familiar with this story user?

Bill Clinton-Blood Money.
I hope he lives long time suffering agony of physical and emotional pain wallowing in bed in his own feces and urine for what he did.
His whore wife knew about it as well.

The Biggest Clinton Scandal You Most Likely Never Heard Before: Tainted Prison Blood.
steemkr.com/life/@mandireiserra/the-biggest-clinton-scandal-you-most-likely-never-heard-before-tainted-prison-blood

Factor 8 Bonus: Red Light District at Prison Blood Bank.
Imate Rolf Kaestel talks about how penitentiary whores and drug dealers made use of the "Blood Bank" as it was called at the Cummins Prison Farm.
Not long after Rolf's interview for FACTOR 8, he was whisked away in the middle of the night to the Utah State Prison System for no apparent reason....
Rolf Kaestel is serving his 26th year of a LIFE sentence for robbery of a taco stand with a water pistol in Ft. Smith, Arkansas in 1981.
YES, you heard right. WHILE, murderers and child rapists continue to be paroled, Rolf remains behind bars.... Goto: www.factor8movie.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XupuDdVadzw

Attached: Factor 8-Arkansas Prison Blood Scandal..jpg (600x780, 79K)

Wonder if Trump has balls to stand up to Soros in order to "Make America Great Again"

Trump wanted George Soros to bus people in so that his supporters would be violently assaulted at his rallies

I doubt it.
Trump cucks for race. Hes no hero.

Trump would never put polonium in one of Georges foreskin shakes, that's why.