Where's the ice?

Where's the ice?

If global warming is a myth, WHERE IS IT? COME on..

Attached: Capture 1.png (571x336, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIrn7DLuIzs
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/08/massive-heat-source-was-just-discovered-under-antarctica-driving-melting-volcanism/#247ab944346d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can we go from that to this without something happening?

Attached: Capture.png (580x309, 377K)

Grass grows, birds tweet and brother ice disappears for no reason.

WHERE'S THE ICE? WHERE'S IT GOING? WHAT'S HAPPENING..

golly gee whiz no "climate scientist" can tell anyone what the "correct" temperature of the earth is, but we're all doomed somehow..

>golly gee whiz no "climate scientist"
That really depends.

Because in America you've got user that setups up a think tank and then says, you know what ice just goes on Holiday.

Freedom to be an idiot.

WHERE'S THE ICE?

Omg guys were dying !!!11111

Fucking faggot. Hope you get cancer and die.

Are you seriously responding to your own posts? And the ice question.
>doesn't have a time lapsed graph
Wow, its like seasons are less cold some years and shit.

you're retarded

>Omg guys were dying !!!11111
>Fucking faggot. Hope you get cancer and die.
Here's the thing, I didn't say any of that.

I just asked where's the ice.

You seem to need this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIrn7DLuIzs

>How can we go from that to this without something happening?
I think it’s called seasons. Winter spring summer fall repeat. IMHO

Attached: 1F0FF6AF-8C45-4D46-868F-01F1D5107031.jpg (665x574, 35K)

And your "climate scientists" get caught fabricating and suppressing information that goes against their pet theory. Climate change is big money to "scientists" and they want that gravy train to keep rolling in.

>I think it’s called seasons. Winter spring summer fall repeat. IMHO
Over the course of decades? Aren't seasons yearly.

That statement just raises more questions.

here is something from the type of source you'd read, faggot.
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/08/massive-heat-source-was-just-discovered-under-antarctica-driving-melting-volcanism/#247ab944346d

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-11-18_205236_www.forbes.com.png (626x700, 302K)

>Where's the ice?
Hanging off the glass-ceiling, dipshit. What is "concave earth".

Attached: 1512392887370.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Climate has been changing on earth for 4.6billion years. It’s the man made climate change that’s a myth

>seasons have to be the same for decades
Bruh.

Exactly. Then you've got the few that still do it because they have a vested interest in it.

Naturally the ones you see on TV aren't the ones actually doing the science, majority are just a think tank or people getting the numbers wrong.

I'm glad your catching on.

Holy shit your right global warming caused glacier to melt and created the largest fresh water reservoir called the Great Lakes. Damn cave man and his invention of fire

Sea ice volume in the Arctic has been on a steady decrease for decades. Jow Forums like to pretend natural variations or even the fact that there are seasons and a lot of ice melts in the summer be proof that the trend isn't even real.

Attached: BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png (1364x992, 96K)

Lots of ice where I am.

Attached: hole.webm (740x416, 2.82M)

What caused the ice to recede during the medieval period?

No shit. That's why (((they))) have changed Global Warming to Climate Change. They got caught in their bullshit and couldn't sell it anymore.

>>seasons have to be the same for decades
>Bruh.
Did i say that? I remember asking if seasons are yearly but i don't remember saying that every year is exactly the same.

Attached: Capture.png (534x138, 8K)

There were record ice cap a few years ago and we are having a strong winter, you screeching retard.

From the inside looking out

Attached: 555.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

some of the dead ends.

Attached: 66.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

>what are seasons

It’s under Antarctica, it’s been growing for decades

That would be the body heat of Cronus.

>38 years
>meaningful data

>where is the ice
where it needs to be you unbelievable faggot.
Nature does what it does it doesnt care how you fucking feel about it it just goes on working.

If something were ACTUALLY wrong you'd be dead, it's that simple you fucking retard. THE EARTH IS FINE

It's pretty clearly a statistically significant trend there. It is evidence that establishes there has been a decadal warming trend.

Attached: Add_Violence.jpg (316x316, 16K)

the south pole

It's called weather. It constantly changes. Here's a 15th century map that was owned by admiral Piri Reis, showing Antarctica without ice.

It gets colders, it gets warmer... there is no fucking problem.

Globalists need global problems so they can push the "we need to unify all countries to fight this problem". Action, reaction, solution. Its all fake.

Attached: 4354365465467.jpg (800x1067, 368K)

with no other reference and no way to control for human activity it's fucking worthless and if liberals thought about it for a min they would realize that

I guess nobody cares.

Attached: DSCN5817.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)