I unironically love this man

no homo

Attached: trumptweet9001.jpg (624x295, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
twitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
fiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 scoops bitches. Major ass pain tomorrow.

Attached: happening.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

He's the real mccoy and the absolute best we could have ever hoped for. He is changing the future every day

I hate him

>i will be interviewed at 2PM
>tweet time: 2:30 PM

This dumb shit can't even tell time.

(((Chris Wallace))) is fucking garbage.

I've given up on him. No Wall. Infinity beaners. Constant sucking up to minorities. Constant sucking of Israel's dick. Does nothing about Antifa. He's mostly just a Twitter account.

me too man, me too.

Attached: IMG_8794.jpg (950x749, 221K)

You have to go back

Attached: the_donald.png (1330x946, 453K)

>I just can’t shove enough FOX dick into my mouth. Enjoy!

lel jamie kelso was screaming at full power for like his entire show about this like he's supposed to be alex jones or something

Maybe it's just because Thanksgiving is coming around but it seems like everybody was on a special tear today.

I love him, Full Homo

i hate reddit but that's a retarded image

x2. He's done fuck all. He'll some say based shit like muh caravan is a invasion and that'll keep MAGA retards happy for another month

Who is paying you to say this?

George Soros and China

Attached: 1536968271811.jpg (2196x1760, 286K)

>t. doesn’t understand timezones

If you ever went on The_Donald, especially during the election this type of shit was constantly posted.

Who is paying you to make these images?

We’re still under an NDA. We can’t say unfortunately.

Trump dicksucking wont get you anything you want, sucking Trumps dick will only make him relax

>how.... how can anyone possibly have a different opinion than me in my safe space?! REEEEEEEE UR PAID TO DISLIKE TRUMP THERE'S NO WAY YOU HAVE OBJECTIVE REASONS TO DISLIKE HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1536025879016.png (633x758, 133K)

>being a leftist in NA
this is how you become a third world country like us.

Then stay in your shithole and out of American politics.

>being anti-Trump means I'm a leftist
you people are seriously part of a cult of you believe this bullshit.

Attached: 1541892424489.png (640x470, 345K)

Is this what you sort of look like?

Attached: C5OLMP-VYAE70En.jpg (1080x743, 125K)

hes a zionist but hes /our zionist/

Is this who is paying you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I've yet to meet a trump supporter this one dimensional that wasn't an older gentleman.

My neighbor's son bought a car recently with "thot patrol" painted on one of the quarter panels. I asked if he knew what it meant and he had no idea. What do?

The fuckin jews, man.

Attached: 3669-26562.jpg (320x240, 12K)

I’m always mock MIGApedes but this is just niggerloving. Pathetic. You’re no different than MIGApedes. They just put MIGA hats on their niggers and make sure they vote Republican.

>I love being cucked and lied to about it

Shut the fuck up, MIGApede.

Prognosis for the white race in the US still negative thanks to Trump inaction, next check tomorrow

Miles of Wall constructed 0, next check tomorrow

Reminder that Soros is still not banned from the US, which Trump is completely in his power to do just like Putin and Orban has

not your fault you are a faget. Blame the endocrine disruptors or the Jews- whatever suits

youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
Quick rundown:
>Europol ask for help on October 15 about pictures related to child abusetwitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
>Finnish user makes first thread because the finish media is talking about it
>none of the pictures are connected to each other, each picture is a separate case, ex: one case is in Asia and one that Anons found is from Eastern Europe
>anons focus on pic related because the background has many clues
>one Russian user reverse image searched the picture and we've got the whole album and the year when the picture were taken
>Europol didn't have the pictures because they would have uploaded all of the 12 pictures and with the original res (anons tried to get better res pics but Europol on Twitter responded that they only have the one they gave)
>one image had a calendar in it but one user confirmed it was czech
>in the background you can see a phone booth and anons asked Czech anons if there was a site which keeps track of them.
>Czech anons found the site and we began searching through all the phone booth locations in google maps
>the process was too slow and we went to Jow Forums and asked them to make a site which gives each phone booth a number and with street view, satellite etcfiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
>(((mods))) banned us because of "doxxing" so we moved to discord
>after we searched through almost all of the phone booths we finally found the exact same location
>we contacted Europol about this but they didnt give us any info and when anons called they said "contact the local Czech police"
>after a day they finally responded and thanked us and anons for the work on twitter(they deleted the tweet but it's archived in the discord server)
What do you guys think? Should we have threads about this kind of stuff more regularly? Weaponized autism is a powerful tool that can solve these investigations easily!

Attached: 1542550852596.png (990x888, 1.02M)

Go shill your shit somewhere else and stop trying to derail thread where MIGApedes are getting their shit pushed in.

Why are Democrats sore losers? When will they get over the wall?

>get over the wall
You're the fucking democrat my boi, I didn't vote for a TV show, I voted for a fucking wall.

what wall

What wall are you talking about?

Trips chekked and salute, hombre

Attached: 1542437698485.jpg (950x534, 104K)

yeah, you shoulda voted for hillbillary, she would have been so much better

She unironically would’ve been because she wouldn’t have fooled whites into this slow boiling bullshit. She would’ve radicalized more whites and shit would’ve gotten done.

At least Hillary wouldn't have slow boiled the frog of white america

>when you can't help but glow in the dark

We can never go back to normal Presidencies after this.

The networks all almost have to shill for him for 2020 if he's not re-elected it will destroy their ratings.

> serious American political discussion
>Jow Forums
kys

Noice.
NOW GET IN HERE

>assuming time zones when there is none in tweet, just to win an argument
shill somewhere else, try hard

Attached: unimpressed.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>Doing legitimately anything means you glow in the dark
>Dude just shitpost on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum and America and Europe will go back to being what they were.

Sorry, I forgot that we’re not on r/The_Donald, the best and most serious place to talk about American politics.

This. I am disappoint.

>obsession with cocksucking
>pretending to be something he isn't
Yep, definite jew

Attached: 1536223228149.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

>(((Chris Wallace))) is fucking garbage.
This. EVERY FUCKING QUESTION was an obvious attack on Trump. Ever last one of them.

>I hate him
That means that you are gay and secretly you want to fuck with him

Attached: bitch.jpg (700x520, 56K)