Do Jews have sun simulators?

Serious question. Why am I seeing sun simulator videos everywhere now? Is this disinfo or is this something we should be seriously considering as a possibility?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-45910479
youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
twitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
fiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
youtube.com/watch?v=mxhxL1LzKww
youtube.com/watch?v=FIkaeIL9s2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmXP4Q2ZpI
youtube.com/watch?v=B6qp8jqcihc
youtu.be/Efh4bu4rcbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earth is flat my dude, also way bigger than you think.

Attached: OnePiece.jpg (753x652, 100K)

elaborate

Go watch some videos about admiral Bird's antarctic expedition. And ask yourself why is the only global traeaty one that limits the use and travel to Antarctica? What is beyond the ice wall?

Attached: 🤔trumpinformsunofflatearth.jpg (1702x1095, 113K)

im already familiar with admiral bird and i have considered antarctica as well but are there any proofs for earth not only being flat but also having more land mass than we realized?

you didnt explain what a sun simulator is

It's a teseract.

Attached: serveimage_11.jpg (1020x668, 59K)

Checked, I don't have any but I'm sure there's info

Attached: 1541213572421.jpg (687x566, 108K)

Yes. Here is video proof of Jew bulbs capturing Sun energy to power their own Sun simulations.

Attached: contrailscience.com_images_Solar_filament_snapping_closeup_SUN_2012_03_12.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Wierd, almost exactly my thoughts when I saw your mother lasht night..

Attached: Namtz.jpg (297x300, 29K)

Retard

What's going on here?

This map completely leaves out the ice covered portions, which is a significant portion.

there have been lots of people that have conducted laser tests at long ranges where the laser should be obstructed my the curvature of the earth but it was totally visible

Also there is no footage at all showing any curvature when it should be visible ~35,000 feet up. You can look at amateur weather balloon footage yourself. You'll only see "curvature" with a fish eyed lens.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc

Attached: 42874249_691961231171000_807440112047620096_n.jpg (366x401, 30K)

Just a solar prominence.

yeah who would ever want to see the stars right? lets just have light blasting us 24/7
lets get some more bright white LED streetlights, those dim orange ones were just too expensive to replace once every 10 years

This one always creeped me the hell out

>fuel scooping complete

Attached: fuelscoop.jpg (720x406, 56K)

dark matter sun sperm

dark matter being exploding from the celestial star testicle and hurtling into the deep silky cunt of interstellar space

a kind of space nigger

Attached: c35.gif (1307x734, 804K)

fuck all that weak shit leaf, you and i both know that that shit can be disproven. gimme the real sauce or fuck right the hell off with you laser test crap

>Nothing lets raid some solar observatories and close the entire town down for weeks because a janitor downloaded CP supposedly
That's their actual story btw.

You can believe me or not, but I actually did see something strange not too long ago concerning the sun. I’ve been living in the same place close to 40 years, and two months ago, I watched the sun set in the wrong place to by a very large margin. Much much further left on the horizon than it should have. Not only that, if was considerably larger, maybe 30% and it set much, much faster. What’s more, I wasn’t the only one who saw it happen. The neighbors from either side were outside watching it happen, as was the person who was with me at the time.

It was so disturbing to everyone who watched it, no one wanted to talk about it. They clearly acknowledged it happened as it was happening and were visibly shaken, but after, no one had any interest in discussing it at length, myself included. I haven’t spoke about it since. It’s as if the subject holds no interest whatsoever. There’s a blank spot where it should be. Even now, I don’t care to look into it. I just don’t want to know.

It was easily one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever experienced. I have no explanation. I doubt I ever will.

Attached: 41273F4C-FE4C-44B1-BA28-3D266C8896A0.jpg (1536x1536, 633K)

Been observing the sun rise in the wrong spot quite regularly and also the moon is visible all day every day lately

we obviously need to get a better look. I'd recommend staring at the sun through a telescope to observe any strange behavior.

Fuck in the end the Flat Earth is getting more and more believable.

Goy keep believing that there is a giant ball of cas constantly exploding making ligjt for you red ather than realizing the obvious that the sun is a nirror reflecting the light of god back to earth

The Chinese are about to launch a "fake moon" or "illumination satellite" that will be bright enough to replace street lights.
>who needs night
>if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to hide...

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-45910479

Attached: 3x3u9bbv91w11.jpg (1024x766, 138K)

youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
Quick rundown:
>Europol ask for help on October 15 about pictures related to child abusetwitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
>Finnish user makes first thread because the finish media is talking about it
>none of the pictures are connected to each other, each picture is a separate case, ex: one case is in Asia and one that Anons found is from Eastern Europe
>anons focus on pic related because the background has many clues
>one Russian user reverse image searched the picture and we've got the whole album and the year when the picture were taken
>Europol didn't have the pictures because they would have uploaded all of the 12 pictures and with the original res (anons tried to get better res pics but Europol on Twitter responded that they only have the one they gave)
>one image had a calendar in it but one user confirmed it was czech
>in the background you can see a phone booth and anons asked Czech anons if there was a site which keeps track of them.
>Czech anons found the site and we began searching through all the phone booth locations in google maps
>the process was too slow and we went to Jow Forums and asked them to make a site which gives each phone booth a number and with street view, satellite etcfiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
>(((mods))) banned us because of "doxxing" so we moved to discord
>after we searched through almost all of the phone booths we finally found the exact same location
>we contacted Europol about this but they didnt give us any info and when anons called they said "contact the local Czech police"
>after a day they finally responded and thanked us and anons for the work on twitter(they deleted the tweet but it's archived in the discord server)
What do you guys think? Should we have threads about this kind of stuff more regularly? Weaponized autism is a powerful tool that can solve these investigations easily...

Guise! A Sun just flew over my house?

>why is the only global traeaty one that limits the use and travel to Antarctica?
Because when it was made noone had the technology to exploit the land mass in any economic or militaristic way. It's a sub-zero hellhole on the opposite (south) hemisphere of all the important countries.

But how do you know where the sun is supposed to set on any give day, user? Not that I’ve ever looked.

boomers were a mistake

Explain how the Sun can set below the horizon on a flat Earth.... Oh wait, you can't.

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

can confirm, earth is flat.

think about it, do u live in a "soul-lure system"...?

Attached: 13419223_1131590776903348_6025584054826052896_n.jpg (759x960, 78K)

This has to be trolling, right? The path shown on the Azimuthal equidistant projection (the bottom image) would be the same if the Earth is a globe.

the sun is flat

I agree

my last image showed 2 maps.
>google maps shows spinning ball with top projection
>impossible to shape azimuthal projection into a ball
>go to google maps and zoom out so u see "spinning globe"
>u see the world as Mercator projection
>if its a spinning globe then it must be mercator projection what u believe in???

>redpilled.

Attached: img_8905.png (474x350, 216K)

breakfast

>sun simulator
It's called a "tanning bed", just ask that embarrassing orange cheeto president you revere so much

What now pseudo-scientist.

Attached: notflat.png (1920x1080, 846K)

Attached: 1542263826349.jpg (960x742, 99K)

If you look closely you can see a slight grade in the atmosphere increasing from the left to the right.

If you can't understand how it is possible, according to the globe model, to travel from the UAE, head north across the Arctic Ocean, and arrive in America, then I have nothing else to say...

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

if that is depicting a flat plane, how come
there's dark? and not land going on behind
it, drops off as if it's a globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxhxL1LzKww

Those blue balls were taken from different satellites with different cameras at different distances from Earth.

The absolute state of European education.

Light was bent by Earths gravity.

Attached: DEu5B92VwAAnjcv.jpg (500x397, 27K)

sounds like you are a altitudelet

if we had all these satellites...
why don't we see thousands of bright lights moving all over the place?

Attached: fallout 4 banner.jpg (782x553, 282K)

I can't be the only one who sees a merchant in this picture...

Kek. How high is 110k feet? Only 20 miles. That's one short bus ride. The space station is 500km up. 25X the distance that balloon travelled. And that's barely enough to see part of the planet. You need to be way farther to have the whole earth in your field of vision. This is doing research user. You could of taken these logical steps one at a time yourself. Yet what you call research is just reading other people's articles and posts. When you could've used simple logic and tools to get their yourself.

faggots, it's flat

u have been lied to and indoctrinated

too much redpill?

Attached: Fisheye-lens.jpg (500x626, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FIkaeIL9s2Y

Literally, a few minutes on youtube search.

globe earth debunked.

you can't argue against this experiment sorry.

if we live on a globe then why can't we detect any curvature?

Attached: 12805931_10153996229117472_953152916386039008_n.jpg (502x960, 61K)

What the fuck are you on about?

the earth isnt flat, it isnt even real open your fucking eyes before its too late shills.

Satellites don't have lights on their hull. When we see them from earth it's reflection of the sunlight. Those LEDs flashing in movies is just Hollywood lol. No need for lights on satellites extra weight and cost for reason. Use logical steps mate. You'll get there.

Here they come boys. The retard crew.

Attached: 1515094288981.jpg (400x400, 25K)

what, too much redpill for u faggot?

is it so hard that they have indoctrinated u with a globe spinning? why do u see a globe in every classroom hmm...

wake up.

Attached: 13419142_1131590036903422_4138928540023375364_n.jpg (720x661, 33K)

Why is the "corrected" go-pro distorted in the margins but the regular lens suffer from no distortion?

Why.

OK here is a better image...fgt

Attached: 10933943_895420423813221_1731083485846186416_n.jpg (669x749, 73K)

>what is gravity?

What exactly would be the purpose of this deception?

Notice how quickly this thread was derailed and brigaded by shills and flat earthers? Intredasting...

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmXP4Q2ZpI
youtube.com/watch?v=B6qp8jqcihc
Please tell me you are baiting. Please just be joking. You aren't ACTUALLY this retarded are you?

110000 feet is not a spectacular height to appreciate a curvuture. What's next why can't we see satellites in the video. Nigger them SATs are no bigger than cars some as small as an old crt or smaller. Imagine scattering TV's in Texas then me putting you in the middle of nowhere Texas. 'why can't I spot any tvs? It's an analogy. Now multiply by alot.

Literally have seen this thread like 5 times today. Slide thread

gravity is some magical force invented by newton and has never been prooven in an experiment.

gravity can hold oceans to earth but weak enough to let a balloon rise in the air.

we don't have gravity, we got density. oceans are on earth because its heavier than air. helium balloons rise cuz its lighter than air.

also, how can I jump if gravity exists? my own body weight pushing me down???? 100KGs pushing me down and i can still jump up??

wake up zombies. u have been BRAINWASHED.

Attached: pc06Bzw.jpg (1280x766, 213K)

youtu.be/Efh4bu4rcbs

hide ur spirituality.
"soul-lure system".
denial of a god.

u really think the universe was created by an explotion from nothing?

take the redpill.

"soul-lure system"....

You are the fucking NIGGER. I am globe Earther you idiot.

Attached: GettyImages-956012254-1024x715.jpg (1024x715, 38K)

why though

what value is there in lying about it

Imagine being this far gone

Did you actually try to plot on software or use an equation to test out what pic related said? Or did you just take it at face value hopping that who ever posted it did it for you? Use Google as your starting points plug in the data on a piece of paper if you want there's models you can use on your formula for the curvature of the earth or 2d flat plane.

please be a joke...

Attached: 1542419820072s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

Attached: why hide it.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Attached: download (16).jpg (206x244, 9K)

Nigger the answer is right there. Look how much of the earth that image is capturing!! Why can't you use some simple logic.

Stop ignoring facts buddy. Take the RED PILL faggot, unless you're a PUSSY

?

what did he mean by this

All flat earthers are telling you is that they are too stupid to even bother talking to, just like anti vaxxers

but why tho

what is the motivation?

If Western nations would have not abolished mental asylums, we wouldn't have so many Flat Earthers lurking among us.

This is from like 2011 or 2012. A massive object was filmed apparently absorbing something from the sun.

A simple search for Sun UFO will find the video.

Attached: cavepaint4.jpg (640x357, 64K)

if earth spins at 1600km/h why can't we feel anything?

entire vacuum of space just "stops" at our atmosphere? what the fuck? How can our atmosphere just "stop" entire vacuum of space?

Attached: secretly brainwashed.jpg (960x539, 66K)

Ugh what YouTuber is this now? And you find this revealing? John left made this popular from coast2coast and some like 15 years ago and some faggot on YouTube is now running with it for sheckels. It was shit then and even in ufo circles leer was a cookoo. Are you a zoomers? Jesus I need to make money from you zoomers asap rehashing shit that just happened a few years ago. It's sad. Like those who don't know there was blade runner movie before the one that just came out.

oh u know...hide ur spirituality, hide god, makes u feel like ur not worthless because ur a mistake made from an explotion that came from nothing.

Attached: 21812_1598824060385982_2768410775277526656_n.jpg (683x960, 56K)

The sun rises and sets farther to the south during the winter in the northern hemisphere, this could be seen as the sun setting farther to the "left". This is because the earth is at a stage in it's yearly orbit where the northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun.

deep

>sun is spherical
>moon is spherical
>earth is flat
kys retard

It's almost like the sun doesn't set in the same place and it's approaching winter...weird

Reminder that this faggot is an obvious retard. He claims about spewing "red-pills" yet refuses to take actual facts.

Stop ignoring facts buddy. It seems you are a scared beta male afraid to face the truth. You can either debunk these videos or keep screaming and crying while ignoring them.

You can only perceive acceleration, not speed. This is why when you are on an airplane, you dont feel like you are going 300mph.

Caussation/correlation. I refuse to believe Danish are this dumb. You guys usually rock.

I don't really think that works out so well entmyology wise.