Any other right wing women gone left wing after seeing Jow Forums? Whether you want to admit it or not...

Any other right wing women gone left wing after seeing Jow Forums? Whether you want to admit it or not, what is posted here is how most right wing males think
>woman raped by migrants
>hahaha serves the roastie right for voting to let them in

>female votes or tries to put her input into a situation
>this is exactly why women don't deserve rights! They ruin everything and were better off as slaves!!!

>western women are all trash and racemix
>thank God I have my anime and eastern women though!

>why aren't women wanting marriage?
>getting married? Heh the roastie would just use me for the money after hopping off the cock carousel. No thanks! I'll stick to my vidya

>women working is ruining the family unit. We need more women raising children.
>stay at home mothers?Sounds like the roastie just wants my money for doing nothing!

It seems right wing males think women exist solely to suck their dicks and sit in the corner doing nothing. Why would any woman want to be a part of a group that clearly hates them?

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01.jpg (638x749, 96K)

post dick

you know the rules

>girl (male)

You can have them.

Attached: 1542563994264m.jpg (1024x943, 137K)

You know the rules.

Attached: 1535989159974.gif (250x197, 825K)

>why would any women want to be apart of a group that clearly hates them
Who said we were giving you a choice roastie? All coalburners and thots get a one way ticket to Congo with their African boyfriends and the commies/race traitors
Sorry not sorry. Also sage and kys OP

okay, this is based and magapilled

based chink

>All coalburners and thots get a one way ticket to Congo with their African boyfriends
As if the niggers won't have killed them by then from the chimp out about getting deported.

Tits or GTFO and back to /leftypol/
Kek rapes and bread line are all you’re good for!

30% of Jow Forums is female according to hiro. I'm not posting personal pictures to prove women post here when it's already a fact.
Incel

Did they show gookmoot their tits to prove it?

Why would any woman listen to a man pretending to be a woman?

stay out of the fuckin gym, too

Attached: 2plate.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

kill em all

Attached: 8C89CDB7-11A0-46F8-9442-FADE37746B93.jpg (750x965, 555K)

>30% of Jow Forums is female according to hiro.

Where are the tits though...?

Attached: 1540332392253.jpg (586x530, 74K)

OMG I'm a woman too! Post feet.

Attached: 3d9ad808b7e5bc2c4e63b484360572ff.jpg (1155x1633, 361K)

>Jow Forums is one person
Fuck off commie

>Why aren't women wanting marriage?

I have literally never heard anybody on Jow Forums say this. What they say is that for men, marriage these days is a bit like sticking the barrel of a shotgun up your own arse and pulling the trigger

Actually, 'right-wing' males think women should be what they exist to be and offer them more value than they could ever have otherwise. Progressivism just turns women into worthless, unloved jizz receptacles.

Why is no one doing the sage on the obvious fake thread?!?

>what is posted here is how most right wing males think

Can you imagine how much better the world would be holy shit I wish it were true.

Yup. Talk about “redpills.”

>"female" opinion
No one cares.

Attached: mpv-shot0260.png (1280x720, 577K)

Jow Forums loves taking trash tier bait all day now.

>muh self-reports
Yeah, I'm sure we have a lot of "females" skulking around.

Attached: mpv-shot0252.png (1280x720, 556K)

Tits doesn't mean female now a days. Gotta see that front butt to be about 90% sure.

Thank you for pushing centered people further right

There are literally none. The only conversions happening right now are left to right, because the right wing is unapologetically about its 'gunz, god n' trump', but you do NOT have the same liberties.

The left by comparison, claims to be a movement of purity, but then fucks themselves up with hypocrisy and then blames it on 'toxic masculinity', or 'the whitemale', or 'sexism'. In other words, your movement is FULL of assholes who are abusing your political goals all so that they can get a free meal, or some $ or an extra few thousand instagram photos.

How often is it that I have women irl tell me 'I get on with men so much better, mist women are such bitches'. The answer, all the time, last time was some time in the last fortnight.

The right on the other hand is unapologetically the same as it has always been and people are rallying around it because of that. Hell, i'm ex-fucking left because of the hypocrisy.

What you're doing is seeing posts like mine and thinking we're using some 'strategy' that you have to mimick, well it's not a strategies, conversion from left to right is happening because you keep coming up with excuse after excuse after excuse because you're too afraid to even acknowledge the possibility that peoples reasons for leaving are valid.

You fuckers think you're fucking perfect and it sickens me. Your hypocrisy fucking sickens me.

Attached: 14A776FD-A71E-46B2-A231-2CB5894C8D44.jpg (939x1024, 143K)

And they're right, so what's your point?

If you turned left wing it's because you done goofed and didn't get a husband.

>woman raped by migrants

Yeah, if you see me talking shit about not wearing a seatbelt all day and then one day I crash and fly 50 yards into the air you'd probably think I deserve it too. If you're an anti-immigrant female and you get raped by one of those subhumans then those fuckers deserve the rope.

>female votes or tries to put her input into a situation
>this is exactly why women don't deserve rights! They ruin everything and were better off as slaves!!!

They sorta did, life wasn't shit 40-50 years ago and men could be trusted to make harsh decisions that females would otherwise be too compassionate or brainwashed to make on their own.

>thank God I have my anime and eastern women though!

I mean, if it weren't anime and eastern women we'd be obsessed over something else doesn't change the fact that western women are racemixing whores

>why aren't women wanting marriage?
>getting married? Heh the roastie would just use me for the money after hopping off the cock carousel. No thanks! I'll stick to my vidya

Sadly this is the case nowadays and since women can work for themselves now there really isn't much of an obligation to be married, if it was made illegal for foids to work then even I would look for a wife because that's what men are for and it would look really bad.

>women working is ruining the family unit. We need more women raising children.
>stay at home mothers?Sounds like the roastie just wants my money for doing nothing!

I would never say this and I have 100x's more respect for a stay at home mom than some used up roastie rich wine aunt cunt that fucks the boss for promotions.

But you did vote to let them in...

See above.

Well, Japanese or Chinese girls aren't averaging 20-30 partners and creating new antibiotic-immune STDs, are they? They aren't as fat either. Okay, they race mix but at least they go for guys with 3 digit IQs. White women, not so much!

See above and compare marriage success rates to partner counts.

See above on divorce rates.

It's okay, women are inherently left-wing because they resent monogamy, marriage to a sub-9/10 male, anything resembling order, etc. but you won't have any say in society in the future in all likelihood, so it's not that big of a deal. Women love leftism because the state serves as their surrogate husband so they can spend their time whoring around with other people's money.

complain all you want but theres only going to be 2 choices in the end for women.
its going to be either white men or Muslim/black men who put all females back into slavery when all is said and done probably by the year 2050-2100

either help your own people and make white babies and shut the fuck up, or fuck off to the diseased filthy nigger violent shitskin muslim lands

Attached: 1536146668987.jpg (960x960, 48K)

Black societies are literally matriarchal lel

Pretending bitches can read

Attached: 1538591445850.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Based Aussie

The consequences of feminism finally came full circle. Democracy, America, society itself, has been destroyed. The world has been consumed by misery and filth.

Truly, men are pissed off at themselves, the ignorance of the previous two generations (digital illiterate male baby boomers), and the Jews. After all women have proven that they are irresponsible, cute, impressionable little things like children and like children, you can't really get angry at them. You just have to take their rights away and beat them.

1 post by this ID, zero tits posted by this ID. I call faggot.

>I'm a right wing women gone left wing after seeing Jow Forums and totally not some shill who has never browsed Jow Forums

Attached: 1537602587755.jpg (1024x682, 35K)

Tits or gtfo.

Attached: 1479601851165.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Attached: Hk12Rcs.png (1351x636, 172K)

most of that shit is posted by azncels

>literally breaking the rules of anonymity to flash her vagina power

Attached: 1542530416314m.jpg (499x1024, 111K)

Attached: 1541786068724.png (584x849, 476K)

Attached: 1541158235793.png (808x687, 308K)

>It seems right wing males think women exist solely to suck their dicks and sit in the corner doing nothing. Why would any woman want to be a part of a group that clearly hates them?
The fact you consider conservatism to be a clique rather than a set of principles shows that you are a fucking retard that doesn't have them. Fuck off. Go ride a black cock.

Attached: lesbian mothers.jpg (648x588, 289K)

Attached: 0_v7gmjOTELi-Oysz4.png (475x300, 187K)

Attached: 1541731263231.png (235x236, 10K)

I became further right and dropped any leftover lefty tendencies after becoming a regular at Jow Forums. Idk what op is talking about

Attached: nicechristiangirl.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Attached: 1541363500892m.jpg (1024x584, 108K)

Don't start with that now.
You'll just turn this thread into yet another shitfling fest.

Attached: e37f376acfa9fec4f2eb6bf5feecb917.jpg (847x1272, 101K)

Because OP is a jew/nig/glownig/sjw and not actually a right anything.

Attached: 1542529678799.jpg (750x721, 143K)

Idc, this thread is trash anyway. OP is a moron.

Attached: 1542536433541.jpg (1024x855, 74K)

>memeflag

Into the trash this post goes. Nice larp.

Attached: 1542529326238.jpg (682x827, 109K)

Based nigger.

Come on trash, you brought it up. Defend your viewpoint. Reply for our entertainment faggot.

Attached: 1542532096373.jpg (908x870, 139K)

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
trash.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 21K)

>jingoistic Warlords
>matriarchal
???

>Any other right wing women gone left wing after seeing Jow Forums?
>It seems right wing males think women exist solely to suck their dicks and sit in the corner doing nothing
Jow Forums is satire you dumb slut

Cant for muhammad to rape you, imma give him a high five.

No they're fucking not I live in Africa and have been to 6 African countries and we are all extremely patriotic other than a few backwards inbred bush tribes and even they have pretty much ended that retarded system. Stop pushing these feminist lies you are not welcome here in africa. Fuck You.

falling for jewish tricks because of Jow Forums

Attached: 2018-05-05_13-46-30_0.jpg (618x325, 32K)

>>female votes

Attached: 1487700833559.png (528x404, 30K)

You know very well that incels do not equate to the right on here. If you weren't paid to come here, you'd know that within about three days.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: femanon.jpg (273x185, 9K)

>Commie memeflag pretending to be a girl on a basket weaving forum
Yikes. Which threads are you trying to slide?

Get back in your bin, Akim.

Attached: 1519620518406.png (540x301, 157K)

>Why would any woman want to be a part of a group that clearly hates them?
So you want to vote for the party that will bring in more rapists because of the opinions of men on the other side.
You think words are more of an issue than actions.
And you wonder why your gender are hated?

Go get raped, it's obviously what you want.
Sage..

You're mistaking right wing males for jews and bitter incels.

Real men love their women. Most white women only date whites.

Most American white women are not like this.

This is now a thanksgiving thread. Post what you are making
>Fondue
>Appetizer+great with all the other dishes
>1:1 Gruyere/medium cheddar dusted with flour
>melted in pinot grigio
>Add 3 cloves of garlic while heating wine
>Add cheese bit by bit till you achieve a think consistency
>Squeeze of lime
>Cumin
>Cherry brandy
>Dark crusty bread for dipping

I shot a pretty hefty turkey. This thanksgiving is going to be a feast.

Attached: 1490498200305.jpg (962x642, 104K)

Oh fuck off psyops shill.
Go pretend to be a girl on Jow Forums
They love that shit there.

More like sticking the barrel of a shotgun up your ass, then turning around and trusting someone who has a massive insurance policy on your asshole not to pull the trigger.

See where that gets them? Into violent rape and living in huts made of sticks, and people thinking that raping babies is a cure for their AIDS.

Literally why we didn't want women in power. This is the fate of matriarchal society.

The fact that you view it as some kind of social club, and not a set of ideals speaks to why women shouldn't be involved heavily in politics. And property owning tax paying families should get a vote, not every person. But, that system would get exploited too, I'm sure.

>It seems right wing males think women exist solely to suck their dicks and sit in the corner doing nothing.

You are close. It's actually just incels who believe this. Jow Forums just happens to be populated by them, because losers with no job tend to congregate online all day.

In reality, rightwing males who are normies make the best husbands and boyfriends.

You know if someone from Jow Forums posted something like that making the /eftypol/ posters the subject matter they would have been permabanned.

Welcome to the free and peace loving board, comrade.

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

Literally no one cares.
TLDR
Show tits

Bullshit.
>Whether you want to admit it or not
Translation "You're wrong and if you disagree you just aren't admitting you're wrong."

Your examples are wrong and lies.

pol doesn't think women deserve to be raped. pol is ANTI RAPE BY IMMIGRANTS

pol doesn't think women's input is useless. Only dumb women's is. Maybe you are one of those?

pol does think western women are all trash and racemix. That's because they are. You disagree?? LOL Or is your problem that you're jealous that pol likes Asian women, FOR GOOD REASON TOO

pol doesn't think all women would leave them. incels and low value men do. the rest of us know that some women will stay, others will not.

women working IS ruining the family unit; it's been MEASURED. It's not an opinion. Do you even research? IT's also why wages have been flat since women entered the workforce. Suddenly there are almost twice as many people, so wages stay down.

Stop your whiney shitposting and go be useful, either suck a dick, make a sandwich, or educate yourself before you open your dumb yap again.

If your opinion is so weak that it can be swayed by your dislike for other people who hold the same opinion, you're just as shallow as we say you are. Not only that, you're upset about something being attacked from every possible angle on a website that does nothing but that.

Nice gaslighting, Leaf.

Attached: 1479701469461.png (1664x986, 395K)

Literally the opposite and everybody knows it.

The squash are easy
>Acorn squash
>Chop in half
>Clean out seed
>Leave on skin
>Two halves make bowls
>Olive oil
>pepper
>paprika
>Garlic
>nutmeg
>Put in up to 45 min before turkeys done

Tits or gtfo

It doesn't matter what women think. Women will be obsolete soon anyway.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

1. Seriously? How dare you make a sweeping generalization about all of Jow Forums, when I get shouted racist at when I make generalizations about blacks, and muzzies. #Notall/pol/. I have never advocated that once.

2. Everyone deserves individual rights. Voting rights are different, and democracy sucks.If you learn about politics, philosophy, own land, and generally are not a retard, sure you can vote. If not, why want to vote for something you know nothing about? Why should you influence Apple by voting, if you know nothing about tech?

3. People are free to date whom ever they want. If you like violent, un-fatherly, big dicked black men, then have at it. I have no problem with this.

4. Women aren't getting married due to slut shaming being made taboo. Condoms, BC, and abortions becoming accepted and through feminism which stays to women they need to be working if they want to be respectable. Women lose the bond after a few too many guys, and won't make good wives anyways. Masculinity is labeled toxic, and boys are raised with out fathers. Any question, really, why we have so many incompetent weak men?

5. I literally don't know who would ever say that. Raising children is a respectable full time job. Raising the next generation is a huge responsibility. I admire that.

Reconsider your position, as it seems slightly out of context and irrational. You are doing the same thing here, as you claim men do to you.

Attached: tattoos-for-women-6.jpg (575x575, 42K)

>Why would any woman want to be a part of a group that clearly hates them?
I've asked that of liberal men for quite a long time now.

Attached: 1446058062065.jpg (495x626, 167K)

Corn should be barbequed or broiled
>Don't shuck
>Bake as it comes
>Take out and finish on barbeque /broil for slight brown
>Butter
>Eat off the cob

yes I also saw these nazis here and I just ran to /leftypol/ to those epic commies
Now tits or get

I fucking love this place! Shit like this is why I'll be here forever.

Attached: 1520131363812.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

rofl, he throws a second one too, nice.

Hurrr durrr I was right wing now I'm a commie memefag. Fucking neck yourself. Also sage.

>That's it! I'm leaving the alt-right, and I'm taking my pussy with me!

Okay cunt, don't let the nog rape you on the way out.

Attached: 1531338140674.jpg (1051x951, 275K)

This.

Attached: hypocritical liberal slurs.png (1623x509, 60K)

>Now

This is business as usual.

Mashed potatoes cannot be fucked up
>Steam until soft to the fork
>Take out and mash till fluffy
>Rosemary
>Olive oil
>Salt
>pepper

Brown gravy can be messed up
>melt butter in pan
>slowly add flour
>Slowly add turkey drippings
>Black pepper
>Some people like bourbon

Pour liberally

Pretty much.

Attached: 1540600546442.png (1156x2031, 290K)