Aus/pol/ shameless state election whores part 1

>Providers say NDIS systems and processes not working well
archive.fo/Mfg8S

>Greens MP Jenny Leong takes legal action against NSW Police over series of allegedly racist Facebook posts
archive.is/HLT1K

>Fairfax to merge with Nine Entertainment after shareholders vote for takeover
archive.is/N1R5U

>Big bank bosses take the stand and banking royal commission
archive.is/jVazq

>Sentencing records of Victorian judges and magistrates could be published online for the public to 'scrutinise' Victoria's judiciary if the Opposition is elected Saturday
archive.is/QQ73D

>Preservation group claims brumbies left to starve in Victoria's Barmah National Park
archive.is/NqpXc

>US-China clash at APEC 2018 meeting leads to historic summit failure
archive.is/BGbej

Live stream:
>Senate, Legal & Constitutional Affairs References Committee - Legislative exemptions that allow faith-based educational institutions to discriminate against students, teachers and staff - Melbourne, VIC
youtu.be/aYX1wVEH1rk

Attached: cheers.jpg (1200x797, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aYX1wVEH1rk
archive.is/CQYuM
youtube.com/watch?v=JUs1_lmVl7Y
archive.is/Keyq4
youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA
youtu.be/_Du_KDmv6WA?t=13147
youtube.com/watch?v=bfP0QV2xlr8
skynews.com.au/details/_5968182598001
youtube.com/watch?v=j0lN0w5HVT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANY ADELAIDE GFS

Attached: 216B89D8-4A5D-4B00-BFAA-78BA09616B50.jpg (323x356, 53K)

Senate committee live stream playing:
>Senate Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Legislation Committee - Oversight of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (14.30-17.00); Oversight of the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities (17.00-18.30).
youtu.be/aYX1wVEH1rk

good luck mane

Attached: 99.jpg (722x933, 82K)

>NSW relaxes deer hunting restrictions, but farmers say more red tape needs to go
archive.is/CQYuM

Attached: bbq.png (1024x512, 260K)

where my sativa bros at?

sativa is for cucks indica is redpilled

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1498878307864.png (280x291, 88K)

I wish I had a bigger willy

Election when?

i'm sensing a little rage here

Attached: ccccccc.png (501x383, 26K)

anyone here actually had sex?

this saturday

Attached: m00bs.jpg (634x951, 117K)

not me

Based Bill.

havent called it yet. guessing that scomo wont call it until the last minute to prolong the inevitable JUSTing of the liberal party

why not?

indica literally makes you retarded

heheheheheh
delivering us into the hands of the gommies we're doomed

Deer are a fucking nuisance. They can EASILY destroy an entire crop. In my state, a farmer can shoot any deer on his property, no questions asked. The farmers are right about cutting down on the red tape. It's not like they're endangered. Hell, in Australia they're an invasive species just like hogs.

Attached: trump_maga_girl.jpg (2048x1536, 170K)

Doing my postal m8s. What Vic parties are good? I'm thinking SFF and Derryn Hinch's JP, anyone I'm missing?

in b4 le gore chink poster

Chinks BTFO at APEC by mutts, Australia is stuck in between got DPed by whoring herself to both.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUs1_lmVl7Y

qanda tonite innit

Attached: 1530977926220.jpg (926x950, 69K)

>BHP settle a tax dispute with ATO for $529 million
archive.is/Keyq4

noice
yes thanks for the reminder

Attached: 59.jpg (995x802, 126K)

More?

>More
first thing pops to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA

Found a new love for trance...

what have YOU lads been listening to?

Attached: collage12.jpg (1250x1250, 580K)

why don't people "get" aussies?

youtu.be/_Du_KDmv6WA?t=13147

we have a superior sense of humor that goes right over the heads of all foriegn cunts.

Attached: onions.jpg (1200x816, 114K)

>no peking duk
Oy cunt u gotta represent ur local nigger lovers

not the biggest fan of most australian music :(

ran 2k today lads

hope schoolies have a good time ay lads

i hope they get their stomachs pumped and have to go home

Cheers

Yeah true, I went to a festival yesterday and god damn we have a faggot problem in this country. Go to take a piss and there are just shit covered condoms tied together all over the fucking portaloos. The problem with not being homophobic is their degeneracy gets even more shoved in your fucking face. Keep it in the closet cunts. Then cunts were triggered that their girls they had on their shoulders were flashing tits at that nigger rapper YG because he got angry when they didn't want to do it. Hope it redpilled some fucking degenerates on both niggers and women.
Nice get, have some Mr Bond for your running playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=bfP0QV2xlr8

Right, Which one of you cunts is this?
Stop getting the towers rangebanned it makes shitposting at work hard you cunt.

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (500x497, 85K)

Mrs Macs > Four n Twenty

How much bigger

>be me
>on smoko
>old mate shouts a 4n20
>take it back

what was your time mate?

not much

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

Australia issues (((warning))) to the US and CHYNA...
skynews.com.au/details/_5968182598001
Pretend to be relevant.
The absolute state of shitposting.

looks pretty fucking full to me

What's with that chunk in mid coastal WA?

What are so good anime with dub auspol
>middle manager tomogawa
>welcome to nhk

Attached: 535E6980-51D5-47E7-B00B-B3113622D607.jpg (1624x2038, 247K)

>durr, looks full!

Attached: 1542496668745.jpg (456x810, 27K)

I agree

slow. trying to give my legs a good workout and not get exhausted immediately

ll.

that's the point fuckwit

spilt milk? was it any good? only artists i wouldve seen on that lineup wouldve been moaning lisa and maybe jack river

>tfw zyzz dated the girl who called me "the loserest loser ever" in primary school which I never really recovered from
NOBODY knows this feel

why didnt u raep her?

...nky music white boy.

how heavy is your JUST?

Attached: 1510829862589.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Labor is going to remove the CFA and ensure every fire fighter is unionised, why doesn't anyone care?

>only Australia flags ITT
Jow Forums is dead.

boomer rv towns

good on you for getting some exercise lad. been running for long?

Exmouth.
UsNavy/CIA/ASD submarine signal station.
Fuckhuge ExtremeLowFrequency antennas to talk to nuke subs without surfacing.
Great dive sites at Ningaloo Reef.

thats how its meant to be t b h, if we have an abundance of foreign flags the thread goes to shit

>Great dive sites at Ningaloo Reef
Added to my great Australian bucket list

about a week, running everyday. started off piss poor, like 600 metres. man it feels amazing though. such a massive stress/tension relief

Orange patch is the iron ore mine towns.
TomPrice
Newman
Karratha
Wittenoom old asbestos mine town now almost a ghost town

Running is great, it feels so freeing as gay as that sounds. Always feels good when you hit a new time/mileage

If you can get it dive the Navy Fuel Wharf for the signal station. One of the dive shops has an access deal.
One of top ten dives in the world.
Even just the beach snorkelling shits all over GBR and you can wade out to them.

Don't be a cuck chuck, only one choice.

Attached: 1542372294154.png (908x590, 514K)

Bakery pie > Servo shit
I like chunks of steak in my steak pie thanks.
Not minced meat and organs.

She is unironically based and redpilled.

Pauline registered as a party in Victoria but then didnt run any candidates.
WTF?

obviously you work for one nation gross cunt

noty

Attached: 1467509044538.png (640x580, 624K)

Yeah but no LDP in my local so SFF instead.
>anyone except Libs Labor or Green

honestly havent looked at my local, it will be my first time voting here (federally). will be putting LDP first for the senate, and probably a meme party for the house

>tfw all 3 levels of government here are controlled by labor

Wait.... i was gone a little while.
What fuckery is this shit of /o/ and /sp/ being on fucking 4channel?
wtf is 4channel?

Attached: fukked.jpg (720x617, 45K)

anyone else getting "connection error" when you try and use the update button at the bottom left of the page?

Even the poos think she is great they featured her in their tv series.

Attached: one nation.png (1262x644, 1.08M)

>scallops, $1.80 a piece

hmmmmm, that seems a little pricy for back then

>gook broke ublock again

works on Jow Forums not on 4channel

How do you cunts get a first job? I want to land a job in government next year to shape foreign policy (some sort of internship) but I need to get some work experience over summer first, wut do? Even places like Aldi have told me to fuck off

Attached: augh.jpg (593x601, 44K)

>summer
Go work on a farm dickhead.
It's harvest season in a month.

She's an idiot and her party is a dumpsterfire, but she's all we have.

do you know any mates that go to a pub regularly? they might know someone whos looking for employees. it will probably be a shit job but at least its something

dont be white

yeah, and hitting refresh does it, glad it's not just me

where is QandA being held tonight?
planning to disrupt the next one in melbourne with live redpills.

Golden Boy

stop showin ya tiddy ya fakin slut cunt.

just had some pajeet ring me up and try and sell me a "trading algo" for the financial markets. once i actually started asking questions about it he wanted to get the fuck off the phone asap. im on a no call register for fuck sake, leave me alone already

This, just say "im aboriginal" after all ain't we all?

>work full time
>get paid 20.91 an hour
>get paid leave and sick leave and stuff
>debt collector
>commute 1 hour to work and 1 hour home
>if there is a delay, then that is increased to hour and a half or more
>chad friend bullying my long commute

JUSTED

youtube.com/watch?v=j0lN0w5HVT8

Attached: car-on-fire-3_1024-600x400.jpg (599x400, 122K)

>I want to land a job in government next year to shape foreign policy (some sort of internship

LMAO YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL CUNT YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB THAT COMES NEAR THIS ESPECIALLY IF YOU POST ON THIS SHIT HOLE

dumbass

Soft cunts that can't handle a bit of fairdinkum banter.