Some subhuman posting animal cruelty so let's have proper human best friend thread

Some subhuman posting animal cruelty so let's have proper human best friend thread

Attached: dog-mans-best-friend.jpg (620x350, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
twitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
fiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150812103827.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo
theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the in store prices fag

Attached: Water polo.webm (360x780, 1.05M)

These subhumans will reap what they sow. Everything you've ever done in your life, all your thoughts, words, actions... will all be laid before you when you die. You will have to face them.

These types of people vibrate at a very low level of consciousness, and will forever be stuck here in the material world until they change.

What can we do? Canada is never going to get their chinks under control.

this is the guy posting the gore videos, img very related
he's from leftypol on 8 ch and no one wants him, not even his family but it's illegal to kill worthless kids in this meme of a country

Attached: leftypol chink that posts animal gore - richmond hill toronto.jpg (478x624, 50K)

fuck you fucking faggot

>it's illegal to kill worthless kids in this meme of a country
But if you don't do it, society will rapidly deteriorate.

Attached: nvrendinggurlie.jpg (400x550, 27K)

Attached: anteater sad.jpg (730x400, 241K)

Cat is curled up next to me right now. Feels good to treat animals with respect and kindness. They're just innocent, usually good-hearted creatures (there are exceptions, e.g. pit bulls) that were put here for us to take care of and share the earth with. Animal cruelty, in my opinion, is one of the most evil things a human can do or find humor or pleasure in. Those are the lowest of humans. Even an animal-loving nigger is above a white man conducting cruelty against animals, in my eyes.

i feel sorry for you guys cause he is most likely gonna get you guys caught in a rangeban just like some asshole got me stuck in on /soc/ the other week

good thread

I only have funny animal pictures saved, so I hope that counts.

Attached: 1509319502178.jpg (567x742, 212K)

kek my furry black poodle named Oso (Spanish for Bear) is right next to me warm underneath his blankie.

Cats are worthless animals so I don't care if someone chops their shit up, but leave doggo alone.

I would get my phone and take a picture but I don't want to get up. Cat (black stray I took in years ago) is at the foot of my bed, and doggo (great pyrenees) on the floor.

Attached: 1531861709984.jpg (634x570, 43K)

Attached: 1540707736327.webm (720x720, 1.53M)

>poodle
fuck off they are peace of shit dogs get a real dog and not that gay shit

Regardless of whether you personally like cats or not, you shouldn't be okay with them being tortured. That's just fucked up and you're fucked up in my book.

Fuck animal cruelty

Attached: 1418379868332.png--l_aguzzino_di_abu_ghraib___cosi_torturavo_i_detenuti___e_spunta_una_nuova_terrifi (610x428, 739K)

The thumbnail looked like once of those bitches that had acid thrown in their face by their husbands. WTF is up with his face?

Attached: 1542408831499.jpg (580x580, 38K)

Attached: 1541733382982.jpg (660x495, 74K)

It’s actually a glowfag making those posts.

>China
Of course. We nuked the wrong Asians.

Attached: 1540517163818.png (576x467, 350K)

Attached: 1531862941085.jpg (540x720, 110K)

Animal cruelty makes me wanna

Attached: DEWA9k-XgAAtEJU.jpg (1136x640, 54K)

Screw that.

Post BBC's.

Attached: 1539239494082.jpg (940x754, 134K)

Nigger poodles are smart as fuck.

>cats
>useless
>had a rodent problem in new place i was staying at
>adopted a shelter cat
> 3 dead mice two days in

Attached: 1494554194350.png (599x563, 364K)

Genuinely prefer niggerdick spam to the chink posting animal gore.

Attached: 1495559882246.jpg (519x559, 50K)

don't worry, person like that is tortured by the demons they have every day..

ignore him and let him have his moment

>all it takes is one shitposter to get Jow Forums acting like a virtue signalling female
Maybe he has a point.

cunt

Attached: 970e8b40-df74-11e3-8b39-591676ca5f59_gameofthrones14_113.jpg (800x532, 92K)

>costa rica
post sloths pls

I'm not OK with them being tortured, but cats are shit and should be killed humanely. The importation of cats from the desert is one of the worst mistakes we ever made.

People who imported cats thinking they were "exotic" (even though they're useless to people at best and destructive to the environment at worst) are the pet equivalent of diversityfags.

>what is a mouse trap?
>what is a rat terrier?

How many black dicks are up your mom's ass right now?

Attached: 1536303431251.png (1600x2560, 1.72M)

user., why do you have that pic. saved on your computer? Are you anti-white? Delete it immediately.

Thanks for giving us another reason why dogs and dog owners should all be tortured to death. Fucking sociopaths imagine how much of an unfuckable loser you have to be to be afraid of cats.

Attached: 1527297052412.png (603x800, 251K)

don't have slots but have fur balls

Attached: 1521956724445.gif (343x297, 2.03M)

Attached: have you seen dog.jpg (750x1334, 234K)

>memeflag
>makes a shitpost

There is a difference between killing animals for food and torturing animals to death because you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

>mouse trap

shit takes too long

>rat terrier
i have no interest in going out of my way trying to find a specific breed of dog just to end up having to give it constant fucking attention. shelter is filled with cats and cats are low maintenance as fuck literal only thing she needs from me is the occasional petting and then she goes back to do whatever the fuck she does

There is no hunter on this planet more dangerous than a man and his dog

Fair enough. I will say that I've heard some compelling arguments that cats are detrimental to the environment.

Cats are useless animals. The best you fags have come up with is
>muh it kills things
Yeah, they kill a lot of things and you niggers let them free range too which should be banned. Cats should be shot on sight and their owners should be gassed to death for contributing to the destruction of the environment, irresponsibility, and mental issues arising from toxoplasmosis.

Fuckin leaf that's some bullshit neck yourself

fuck off nigger

God I wish that was me. Fucking love this breed.

>low maintenance as fuck
Another term for that is "useless" - exactly my point. They're useless animals for useless people. There is no scenario that gets better with the introduction of a cat.

Poodles are great hunting dogs

no animal is useless, and I hope eventually you'll realize that

Attached: 1521689073345.jpg (604x453, 46K)

and he's smarter and more whiter than you ahmed

How many of your family members have rabies?

Have you ever seen a cougar attack faggot?

Like what the breed of peace?
Poodles are smart as fuck and love to chase stuff, if you have a big yard a poodle is perfect for a family.

youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
Quick rundown:
>Europol ask for help on October 15 about pictures related to child abusetwitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
>Finnish user makes first thread because the finish media is talking about it
>none of the pictures are connected to each other, each picture is a separate case, ex: one case is in Asia and one that Anons found is from Eastern Europe
>anons focus on pic related because the background has many clues
>one Russian user reverse image searched the picture and we've got the whole album and the year when the picture were taken
>Europol didn't have the pictures because they would have uploaded all of the 12 pictures and with the original res (anons tried to get better res pics but Europol on Twitter responded that they only have the one they gave)
>one image had a calendar in it but one user confirmed it was czech
>in the background you can see a phone booth and anons asked Czech anons if there was a site which keeps track of them.
>Czech anons found the site and we began searching through all the phone booth locations in google maps
>the process was too slow and we went to Jow Forums and asked them to make a site which gives each phone booth a number and with street view, satellite etcfiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
>(((mods))) banned us because of "doxxing" so we moved to discord
>after we searched through almost all of the phone booths we finally found the exact same location
>we contacted Europol about this but they didnt give us any info and when anons called they said "contact the local Czech police"
>after a day they finally responded and thanked us and anons for the work on twitter(they deleted the tweet but it's archived in the discord server)
What do you guys think? Should we have threads about this kind of stuff more regularly? Weaponized autism is a powerful tool that can solve these investigations easily,,,,,.,

Attached: 1542097164088.jpg (400x363, 69K)

i didnt say that i didnt like dogs i just said i didnt like poodles cause they are shitstains that originate from france and have been bred into being useless fucks

Animal cruelty is worse than nigger or kike cruelty.

Attached: 10157196_2168122196576353_212523403_n.jpg (600x652, 67K)

Aren't poodles the most or second most intelligent breed?

Give me a use for a cat. They just run around killing hundreds of animals of all kinds, even endangered species, every year - and it's legal to let them run around outside making their obnoxious screeching noises while they fuck, they invade the property and quiet of others, their owners are nigger-tier because they want an animal they don't have to care for. Useless to man, a pet only to the extremely lazy. No wonder fat cunts love them so much.

Cats are by far more self sufficient. The black plague was made worse by the killing of cats. Cats can live independently while exterminating pests. They are invaluable to an agricultural society.

just get a fucking get any hound breed they are ultimately better

Kys Mohammed dogs are man's best friend, and Muslims aren't people.

>Give me a use for a cat
companionship

this one kills big rats
and alerts us whenever there are strangers outside our house at night

keep postingitll get reddit to fuck off.

This is the sign of the schizo cat owner. Can't logic, mentally compromised, and threatens others when his shit pet causes problems on someone else's property.

The cat owner cries out in pain as his cat scratches you.

>Being this much of a brainlet

remind me the last time a cat mauled off a babies face

>companionship
Projection. Cats do not care about you.

>Cats are worthless animals so I don't care if someone chops their shit up,
I would pay them to try it, just to watch. I need protective gear just to bathe this fucking thing.

Attached: Cat as baby.jpg (636x900, 71K)

t. gondii

Still waiting for those death statistics from toxowhatever. Dogs are dickheads owned by skinny dickheads who can't defend themselves.

Don't know, I owned one growing up and I have very fond memories of going camping and swimming with it.
Never saw my bitch doing anything smart beside opening the yard door wich forced me to put locks there.

If anything my last Chihuahua might have been the smartest bitch I owned, it was really fun to see her figure out how to climb on high places by pushing stuff to serve as a ramp or just how much she loved to look at herself in the mirror.
Seriously most dogs sperg out at a mirror and then realize it isn't another dog then ignore them, but after she realized paint fell on her fur and that she was looking at herself it became really fucking fun to see her bring her toys to the mirror and play around it. Really miss that bitch.

Men rekt cougars and other large cats so badly they had to be protected by legislation. Big cats have inherited memory of being rekt so badly by men and dogs that if you put a boy and a his pet with a flock they won't go anywhere near it. Humanity literally could not have formed successfull agricultural society without domesticated cats and dogs. Only a stupid nigger wouldn't be great full to these animals. Are you a stupid nigger user?

they don't have as long as they trust me enough to show me a bit of attention sometimes.

as a human you need to learn unconditional love towards another living being without expecting anything back.

sorry your parents have failed you, I hope it will get better for you with time.

Attached: 1523771706663.jpg (450x600, 41K)

Never said they were killed, I said they were mentally compromised and schizo. Look at the way you write. Look at your memeflagging. You're clearly psychotic.

Lmao.

>Competition from cats drove extinction of many species of ancient dogs

>Competition played a more important role in the evolution of the dog family (wolves, foxes, and their relatives) than climate change, shows a new international study. Researchers analyzed over 2000 fossils and revealed that the arrival of felids to North America from Asia had a deadly impact on the diversity of the dog family, contributing to the extinction of as many as 40 of their species.

No cats have been driven to extinction by dogs.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150812103827.htm

Gun dogs>hounds

t. gondii
You write like a woman with your passive aggressive jabs. Clearly you're mentally compromised too. Cat owners are dipshit retards - the more you write, the more you prove it. Replace everything you've said about cats with illegal immigrants and it's exactly the same nonsense arguments, emotard.

Remind me of the last time a cat protected its owner from an intruder.

you do realize humans are the parasite race right?

Attached: 00k0k_eYq7OzoV7hu_300x300.jpg (300x277, 16K)

Cats are doing us a favor by killing off the weak. A healthy immune system can fight off toxoplasmosis for a life time.

Attached: 1542570734492.jpg (454x548, 77K)

pets cannot fend for themselves against humans, while humans have no excuse to act moronic as you're doing right now. Nor do I believe in retards like the ones in Caravan or any illegals who sneak into other countries bypassing all other legal avenues.

What you're proving with your posts is that you're not old enough to be on this board.

Stay in school, do your homework, you'll thank me later.

Attached: 1521395503575.jpg (554x468, 113K)

That's a big squirrel; good thing you've got him on a leash.

Trained my dog to kill rats and mice.

It puts cats to shame.

Unfortunately it also kills moles now too. A couple dozen holes later and yard is mole free.

If you were defending Jaguars I might believe you, but not fucking cougars.
Jaguars are such fucking beasts they survived the megafauna environment by just loosing size and weight, Jaguars have killed everything that existed along with them and perfected the art of one bite killing with their insane technique to either crush and splinter the brain or straight up sever the spine from the brain in a single chomp and still dominate every biome they are in only being wary of Humans, Giant Otters and Giant Ant Eaters.

But nope you choose to die on the cougar hill. Pick your cats better.

>as a human you need to learn unconditional love towards another living being without expecting anything back.
t. gondii

Attached: file.png (700x467, 725K)

Post based doggos.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo

Funny because I cant read pussy.

How is that pertinent to my argument? I want talking about wild dogs but the dynamic of human and the domesticated dog. Yeah it's sad that some species of wild dog went extinct. All life is precious and biodiversity rocks. My original point still stands.

Only fags and women own or like cats.
They all share two things in common, being pussies, and all of them bring disease.

What has that got to do with anything I said faggot?

>Feels good to treat animals with respect and kindness.
Nigger lover, animals serve humans.

yes, it has a point, however humans have knowledge of moral law, and if you're willingly break it, that's on you.

giving that example you gave proves that you have under-developed brain. I have a feeling you haven't reached your late teens just yet, prove me wrong

Attached: 1527128079749.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

Meh, the free roaming thing is a problem. Cats are walking extinction machines to anything smaller than them.

Yep, dogs actually respond to incentives. Cats are worthless. Cat people tend not to respond to incentives either - that's why they're usually very fat, stupid, lazy and have more than their share of mental disorders.

theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video