Who is the most racist, Nazis or Jews?

Who is the most racist, Nazis or Jews?

Attached: 1533508045032.jpg (900x639, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/New-law-says-genetic-test-valid-for-determining-Jewish-status-in-some-cases-506584
homolog.us/blogs/distraction/2017/10/30/is-23-and-me-misleading-jewish-ancestry/
forward.com/news/national/395677/23andmes-cool-update-does-bupkis-for-most-ashkenazi-jews/
eu.customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/articles/204444434-Can-23andMe-identify-Jewish-ancestry-
books.google.com.au/books?id=6zxKAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq="perhaps only 2 million will survive the upcoming holocaust"&source=bl&ots=3l-RMLY-yB&sig=mKX58zcOfCM2NjSdpdvc8h0Dhhw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrtYmA_9_eAhUSTn0KHWhuBeUQ6AEwAnoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q="perhaps only 2 million will survive the upcoming holocaust"&f=false
thezog.info/alternative-right/
thezog.info/european-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

Attached: hitler racism.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Nazis worked to resettle Jews who didn't flee the Reich, Jews just kill people and take their land.

So Nazis weren't the real racists? Is racism good or bad? I'm confused

Attached: Talmudic Law2.png (532x2048, 1008K)

Nazis opposed Jews. Jews aren't a race.

So Jews aren't racist at all? What is a goy?

Nazis weren't racist, but they should have been.

Jews are the Nazi's

Attached: perhaps-only-2-million-will-survive-the-upcoming-holocaust-but-27294730.png (500x404, 80K)

Zionists should cut the Nazis a deal: they can have an ethnostate, in Palestine, if they go take it

reminder all new zealand flags are chinese immigrants

Nazi Jews!

Attached: Jewish Nazis 2 (1).jpg (640x465, 93K)

well there were two Jews, it has always been two Juden fighting and using common man as pawns.

Ok this quote is FAKE and you've wasted my fucking time. Hang yourself.

Jews fuck kids

Attached: CXRPHKRUwAAff3g.jpg (600x438, 40K)

I didn't say Jews aren't racist. I said they're not a race. Nazis weren't racist because they oppose Jews..... who aren't a race.

Despite the evident diversity displayed by the world's distinctive Jewish populations, both culturally and physically, genetic studies have demonstrated most of these to be genetically related to one another, having ultimately originated from a common ancient Israelite population that underwent geographic branching and subsequent independent evolutions.[12]

A study published by the National Academy of Sciences stated that "The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora."[12] Researchers expressed surprise at the remarkable genetic uniformity they found among modern Jews, no matter where the diaspora has become dispersed around the world.[12]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions

fag

>Who is the most racist, Nazis or Jews?
Gringos

Attached: schampa.png (356x417, 7K)

very poor attempt at smuggy
the left is cursed

I love both of them

Pic related. Jews are a religious ethnicity. Their genetic similarities are due to inbreeding (every Ashkenazim Jew are 300th cousins). Why don't you lurk a little moar?

Attached: Jews not a race 4.png (1115x742, 72K)

post one two and three then wtf, dump what you've got, you've piqued my interest but I don't have time to research this right now

Attached: jews not a race 3.png (1130x867, 580K)

last one for the night

Attached: jews inbred.png (1593x967, 1.33M)

ok ty

Mitochondrial DNA, the genetic material present in cellular bodies called mitochondria, is inherited exclusively from a person’s mother, and therefore genetic markers in this DNA can be traced back many generations to determine a person’s maternal ancestors with a high degree of certainty.

According to the rabbi, experts in Jewish genealogy and history have determined that fully 40% of all Ashkenazi Jews are descended from just four Jewish women who left the Middle East over 1,000 years ago and settled in Europe.

According to the scientific report commissioned by Eretz Hemdah for its ruling, there is a certainty of at least 90% and up to 99% that someone bearing specific genetic markers in their mitochondrial DNA is descended from one of these women.

The report was authored by Prof. Karl Skorecki, a prominent geneticist at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology and Rambam Medical Center in Haifa, and Dr. Shai Tzur, a fellow geneticist from Rambam.

Carmel insists the genetic test cannot be used to revoke someone’s Jewish status – even if they were found not to have the relevant genetic markers – since only 40% of Ashkenazi Jews have them, and someone without them likely comes from the other 60% of the extended Ashkenazi Jewish family. He also avers that there is “no such thing as a Jewish gene,” explaining that the mitochondrial genetic test simply determines ancestry, not Jewishness.

But for the immigrants who belong to the 40% of Ashkenazi Jews descended from the four women, the test could be a breakthrough in their efforts to prove their Jewish status if they lack other forms of conventional proof, such as Soviet-era documentation and witnesses.

>jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/New-law-says-genetic-test-valid-for-determining-Jewish-status-in-some-cases-506584

>The left

come on man, I mean its a mediocre smuggy but you don't have to take it to that level.

Attached: gadhaffi.jpg (456x337, 49K)

fake jew amalekites are both.

Attached: 49B10AA400000578-5449463-image-m-55_1519904214794.jpg (634x531, 83K)

One of these has a stronger influence than the other. It's easy to hate the one on top.

Attached: World_Peace_WW.png (1280x720, 112K)

Umm, no sweetie.

Attached: 1541825485813.jpg (580x564, 115K)

Nazi's are Jews

Attached: 5822756-6357677-image-m-39_1541492539281.jpg (962x946, 125K)

>Umm, no sweetie.
He pre-emptively BTFO you: But I am all fucking confused. How are companies like 23 & me turning out results for % ashkenazi?

homolog.us/blogs/distraction/2017/10/30/is-23-and-me-misleading-jewish-ancestry/

forward.com/news/national/395677/23andmes-cool-update-does-bupkis-for-most-ashkenazi-jews/

eu.customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/articles/204444434-Can-23andMe-identify-Jewish-ancestry-

Ok this is getting ridiculous. NOW I HAVE TO RESEARCH JEWISH GENETIC TESTING TOMORROW

SIDETRACKED FOR THE NTH TIME TODAY
FUUUJCK

>Fake Quote
ITS NOT

>books.google.com.au/books?id=6zxKAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq="perhaps only 2 million will survive the upcoming holocaust"&source=bl&ots=3l-RMLY-yB&sig=mKX58zcOfCM2NjSdpdvc8h0Dhhw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrtYmA_9_eAhUSTn0KHWhuBeUQ6AEwAnoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q="perhaps only 2 million will survive the upcoming holocaust"&f=false

Attached: damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Jewish Nazis are the worst
AKA ISraelies

Digits confirm that jews are satanic.

Attached: ff5b7bcddb.jpg (657x974, 149K)

Attached: horns.jpg (415x688, 26K)

Attached: 1542085360871.jpg (4752x3168, 2.58M)

thezog.info/alternative-right/
thezog.info/european-right/

Attached: U.S.C.I.A.-U.S.S.O.C.O.M.-Seals.png (1024x555, 102K)

>Everything is a psyop
>Everyone is controlled opposition
>All happenings are false flags
>All channels are honeypots
>No one knows who is working for
>No one knows who is giving the orders

Attached: Itsallsotiresome.jpg (682x529, 44K)

Not everything is a psyop/controlled opposition, however alt-right IS a psyop
We already know it is working for the Jews and Zionists
The orders are given by Zionists

The Nazis actually contacted all the countries around the world to take in the jews this is the whole reason they stayed in the concentration camps, every country said no fuck off we aren't taking your kikes, your problem.

WOW and people blame the germans.

Reminder that
accepting reality = racist
not racist = anti-white

Nazicucks lmao

Attached: fascism and racism 2.png (686x1920, 1007K)