Can you be white if you aren't Scandinavian?

I always felt like the only real whites are Danes, Swedes and Norwegians as well as the F Islands and Iceland..Finland no because they are mongols! Thoughts?

Attached: download (6).jpg (231x218, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Fugates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If non whites like Lithuanians, Poles, English, or Dutch race mix its like who cares they aren't white anyways you know!

Attached: F4.medium.gif (324x440, 43K)

Don't think any of the Scandinavian countries invented much over the millennia.

Muh inventions! And what are those inventions doing most of them like technology and other degen shit are killing off the white race! also check danish inventors and then Brishit inventors then factor in population and per capita the Danes by themselves invent more then the Brishit!! Just look at the state of the uk and compare it to Denmark its like comparing Africa and Singapore

hahaha, taisybe. lietuvai yra europos negrai

Agreed if you aren't from the countries I specified you should be gassed!

kokie miesta dabar gyveni? ar winter-canas jau atsirado lietuvoj?

I don't get it: on kikechan there's this rampant belief that whiteness is purely based on skin colour. Allow me to set this straight once and for all: whiteness = ethnical, geographical, and genetical provenience - alongside with (somewhat) shared traditions, language, and customs.Therefore: meds, cents, wests, and easts are white.

Now watch the obvious shills and imbeciles that this board is overfilled with, flock and challenge with their divisive """opinions""" what I just wrote.

>Scandinavian
>White

Attached: 1517875191106.png (1920x1080, 863K)

gyvenu Danijoj....dabar aplanku senelius

Fucking basketball Europeans, disgusting.

Attached: 1491264406059.png (1028x675, 599K)

Scandinavians aren't white.
Only American WASPs are white

No because Scandinavians aren't just white because of skin color alone also eye color and hair color. Also behavior history, and social cohesion..english can't be whites for example because social cohesion is fucked, italians are mixed race, and eastern euros are mongoloids that should be gassed

Germans are swarthy.

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Attached: 100% 56%.jpg (500x619, 35K)

:/
laikotarpi kuris tenai gyveni, tai turi buti patriotas uz danija.

Agreed,if you aren't a Scandinavian you aren't a white person. That's what's its all about being white,forget "european" I mean white. Varg was right and so are all the white nationalists in America.

We brown people (southern euros) need to serve the great Nordic masters and their great Aryan utopian countries,we don't even have blue eyes lol what?

Heil Odin,heil father varg and heil real Europeans

>I always felt like the only real whites
You are a fucking Amerimutt

you know its true Scandinavians are the real definition of white all others are imitations and knock offs that should be gassed!!! The expansion of Scandinavia can only happen with genocide of the non whites to the south and to the case of finland the east! of course some Finns can be spared!

nuo 6 metu.......

If you have to ask, then you aren't white

were swedes less white back in the day or was he just pulling shit out of his ass?

Pretty sure that's a brunette with dyed blonde hair.

wow. turi daniskos pilietybes? ar tik lietuvos/EU leidimas?

The only way the southern europeans can be made white is to castrate the men and to seed the southern women with nordic seed! over hundreds of years they can slowly assimilate into being considered human

Danijos turiu jau senai i siuksliu deze Lietuvos imeciau!

Bluetooth, pacemaker, Tri point seat belt etc

We aren't white, we are orange.

How can they be pure by breeding with brown basically African women user? We cannot corrupt the great Nordic race(like Swedes) with our Arab-Negro genes,oh no they must remain pure!

This is the reason we cannot intermingle,the nordic people need to continue their amazing work on their powerful Aryan utopias as of late. And we meds need to stay here in our poor and unsafe countries.

I cannot even imagine how good it must feel to be a modern day Aryan Swede or other Scandinavian,I can only take pride in knowing some of my family were blonde and blue eyed knowing I am probably 1% white IF that.

Heil Odin saer,heil varg.

as long as women don't bang the men its fine it would just be the men banging the women thus bleaching inferior races

Not all inventions are equal

tai puiku. netiku kad zmonius galetu tureti daugiau negu viena pilitybe. sekmes su gyvenima

Wouldnt some part of england also have to be white in that case?

Pic looks like a Lovecraftian Fishman. Good work.

ACIU!!! DANMARK #1

>as long as women don't bang the men its fine it would just be the men banging the women thus bleaching inferior races

Yes makes sense,as long as the women don't bang the men and instead it's the man that bang the women,wise words my friend.

Maybe in 50 years we can be considered to be humans again,one can only hope. For now we must all read Pagan material,listen to the wise words of father varg and think of euthanasia programs for our African race.

Good talking to you,heil Odin saer,heil varg.

Attached: 57ff92e05f61b05a3b6ffe0d02dde203.473x488x1.png (473x488, 455K)

Ignore shill threads

Attached: jew.jpg (1167x917, 359K)

Agreed 100% Truth

I consider everyone in england that isn't some kind of new black british or paki immigrant a white person.
if they're scottish or irish they can't be fully white but their children will be if they marry a native briton and are raised in that culture.

Lol Republican cuck flag mad that I am speaking the truth and facts

British people are not white at all!!! AT ALL!!! They are cheddar man niggers

kys filth

Attached: ju.png (913x965, 445K)

lithuania and every other mainland european country is proto white.
it is a very clear constructed definition like second world third world first world etc. it has nothing to do with how blonde your hair is.

Lithuania white hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...LITHUANIANS are fucking niggers their iqs are literally Somalia tier dumbfuck

I have always felt the same

Lego!

What a stupid question. Here's a better one: Can you white, if you're not Finnish? It's a far better question, but it's also a rhetorical one. The answer is that you can't. You're all ugly niggers to us.

Attached: suomi.png (417x500, 20K)

Scandinavians aren't white.

Autistics talking about autism.

How do we solve the jewish problem?
>Let's see who is more white eternally in pol and fight opening wars between us.

Poles marry Poles, Spaniards with Spaniards, Swedes with Swedes and Americans with Americans. Once we have eliminated the hebrew parasite, let just discuss more thoroughly how to repopulate the world.

The Jew must be laughing at us. He does not even have to do anything, we fight ourselves. Shame.

Attached: images.jpg (129x69, 7K)

>Lithuanian
kek.

Out-invented everyone per capita.

>The Jew must be laughing at us. He does not even have to do anything, we fight ourselves. Shame.
This.
The constant infighting over who is more white has to stop, at least untill the jews are all gone and the rest of the semites and niggers have been kicked out of our counties. Once that is all done, then we can bicker amongst ourselves again.

Wtf pure scandinavians are dark af.

This is how scandinavians look.

Attached: scandinavian.jpg (300x317, 106K)

Your capital looks like Somalia now. There aren't any inventions that are going to save you from Mohammed

only green is unironically white

More green = whiter

>saxons only accepted
So he doesnt have a point.
>Germanics are swarthy except us who are germanic
I dont get it

I read a little bit more about it, this has to be Franklins apprehension to german immigrants into a anglo country. Im curious what he saw as germans.

>Has brown eyes.
>Talks about white people.
Man this nigger should've been picking cotton.

Where are the Hungarians and Germans in your list? They should be at the top.

alot of Danish people get shitshit when even in the sun for a little bit, tho that is how the white body "repels" the sun. Tho i do agree that only danes, swedes and fjældaber whom is white.

Hungarians are Asian and Germans are Mongoloid Barbarians

What is the green thingy? Seems to correlate with huwhiteness.

More Green = More White, Scandis have the most

>alot of Danish people get shitshit
wut?

Attached: 1516070051248.jpg (563x563, 14K)

Why do these D&C threads get so many replies, every time? If anything it exposes a bit of retardation in our logic -- if we argue incessantly about what it means to be white, in what way is it a meaningful term at all? There is constant discussion about whether meds are white, Slavs, lightskinned Persians and so on. It's so absurd.

Perhaps the anons creating these threads have innocent intentions, but the end result of this exercise is invariably the same -- sheer retardation, if not borderline devalidation of the practicality of strict ethno-nationalism.

he had grey eyes actually, you swarthy motherfucker

Attached: benjamin franklin disdain for plebs.jpg (768x1024, 374K)

In a sense, they were. Scandinavia is a sunny place compared to the UK. If a British person met a Swedish peasant during summer back in the day they would sure think Swedes were more dark-skinned.

...or it could just be bantz and shitposting

>Amerimutt
>white
Tragic state of the deluded colonial mongrel mind

They are the High Elves.

Yeah you're right I guess. Perhaps I took it too seriously. In any case, my definition of a white person is the most simple definition possible: people with light-complected skin and significant European genealogy (or, perhaps that should say "with a European ethnic origin")

He was just mistaken. He probably based his views of Swedes on the poor migrants who came to the U.S

Lithuanians are misshapen, gruesome whites

Attached: Lithuanian Trash.jpg (144x180, 7K)

I wish I wasn't a mongoloid subhuman maybe in another life I can be born again as a strong blonde man or woman in Scandinavia! One can only dream :(

Hitler should have genocided all Lithuanians

Attached: 553886_364349456992500_1003753526_nok.jpg (693x720, 52K)

>implying the mutt president gets to decide who is white or not

Nah bro we're ugrics
Be proud of your mongol heritage

anglos don't tan. They freckle and burn.
most swedes can actually hold a tan.

nigger, we are so white that we actually have problems with groups of people turning blue.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Fugates

Attached: Blue-Fugate-3.jpg (600x450, 42K)

I have nothing against Nordicism, but nordicists tend to be dumb. Average IQ in Lithuania checks out.
Who's rather white, a blond Lithuanian or a brown-eyed brunet Scandinavian just because he's North Germanic?
P.S. Emilie is 7/10

FUCKKK THAT SHIT I THINK IM GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE UNLESS I GET TO SOMEHOW AT LEAST BLEACH MY OWN GENES BUT AT THE SAME TIME RUIN AND TAINT SOME SCANDINAVIAN WOMENS :( IS THIS HOW NIGGERS FEEL?

Symptom of muttification, a very common (((American))) occurrence

DUMBFUCK EVEN IF THE SCANDINAVIAN IS BROWN HAIRED OR SHIT EVEN BLACK DESU FUCK THEY ARE STILL VIKINGS AND GENETICALLY WAY MORE WHITE!!! FUCKING RUSSIAN GIVE KARELIA TO FINLAND YOU MONGOLOID FUCKS

i thought lithuania was soem african country

Swedes, Danes, Norwegians tan god tier not even joking their skin is so nice! Hairless as well! They are the master race for sure!

Yeah basically it is

huhite

Attached: l6ry2boh4eiqo2hb.jpg (230x300, 14K)

scots are more aryan than the english

Attached: chart..jpg (951x1291, 262K)

More like Pakistan, there aren't actually that many Blacks in the UK, albeit most of them are in London.

Wow, that escaled quickly

whiiiiiiitttteeeee

Attached: couture_featured-1024x585.jpg (1024x585, 141K)

Lithuanian posters are the worst. No wonder you have the lowest IQ around there.

Fuck your No True Scotsman bullshit.

actually it was the exact opposite of muttness. it was a rare recessive gene being expressed frequently.
>cue banjo music

> believing he is a lithuanian
> responding to a slide thread
poor bydlo.

I am Lithuanian trust me I promise my last name even ends with an s

Shut up lowland nigger you aren't white and never will be. The only whites start from Danes all the way up to Iceland...and anglos are niggers let's just remind everyone of that again!

Danes are way more continental R1b influenced. If you're thinking of people like Dolph Lundgren, it's Northern Sweden Vasterbotten which is Finnish/Sami influenced, and they're definitely not vikings in a traditional sense (Norwegians and Danes) that have been invading Western Europe.

Attached: fgm fdcbjh.jpg (950x1231, 358K)

>sucking Nordic cock this hard

What the fuck makes someone a "true" white anyway?