My upcoming videos tomorrow may startle you. It would not have been possible, otherwise...

My upcoming videos tomorrow may startle you. It would not have been possible, otherwise, to sufficiently emphasize the frightful toll of the new drug menace which is destroying the youth of America in alarmingly-increasing numbers. Marijuana is that drug -- a violent narcotic -- an unspeakable scourge -- The Real Public Enemy Number One!

Take this real-case example: A 16 year-old lad, apprehended in the act of staging a hold-up. 16 years old and a marijuana addict. Here is a most tragic case. He was just a young boy. Under the influence of the drug, he killed his entire family with an axe.

Its first effect is sudden, violent, uncontrollable laughter; then come dangerous hallucinations -- space expands -- time slows down, almost stands still... fixed ideas come next, conjuring up monstrous extravagances -- followed by emotional disturbances, the total inability to direct thoughts, the loss of all power to resist physical emotions... leading finally to acts of shocking violence... ending often in incurable insanity. In discussing its soul-destroying effects I will make no attempt to equivocate the results of Marijuana addiction. If this stark reality will make you think, will make you aware that something must be done to wipe out this ghastly menace, then my videos will not have failed in their purpose... Because the dread Marijuana may be reaching forth next for his son or daughter... or hers.... or YOURS!

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

what's his name?

I smoke weed. Feels good man.

Faggot

..... Tarl.....

Attached: image.png (693x479, 520K)

Attached: styxx-meme.png (1569x1570, 1.13M)

That's bait, styx isn't so bad and OP is a faggot.

I always play along with cute girls by reading the mood.
Styx did the same there.

>Well yes i am lol
>Totally not a larp
Fuck off newfag

You are merely experiencing the effects of uncontrollable laughter and dangerous hallucinations.

That's what she said.

Attached: cghgf.jpg (72x72, 2K)

really? for me it just makes me want to eat a lot then go to sleep

the 6'2 chad

That means you're smoking opium.

This is stolen word for word and modified from the Reefer Madness 1930s film and/or early 00s musical of the same name.

only guy i trust for insight into american politics. keep doing what you do

>marijuana is the enemy
Stopped reading right there. Get off the internet Mr sessions. Just cause your unemployed doesn't mean you can shit up here

I just looked it up, and they stole that all from ME!!!

>unironically watching memehexenhammer

If you attack weed you’re a fucking dicknose faggot

Attached: 0161C638-0510-4936-B25E-1F62F0B8167F.jpg (480x360, 32K)

The marijuana scourge has ravaged the Postal Workers and Marines as well.

this guy is overrated