It's over

These levels of degeneracy are incurable.

Attached: Tue-les.jpg (719x641, 64K)

The roasties are evolving.

Attached: 1542601351176.jpg (3384x2447, 750K)

You know the author of that article probably isn't even a Jew or acting on Jewish interests: she is just a woman and wants all other women to suffer like she does.

>the media telling women to destroy themselves
It can be more subverted please? the media is really the enemy of the people

The absolute state of biocunts.

Attached: 1542611371987.jpg (750x750, 63K)

Are you afraid of vaginas?

Attached: 1539229556376m.jpg (498x1024, 64K)

Islam will save the west from roastie degeneracy

mommy won't give me tendies of I talk about vagina

>And I will tell you exactly why.

Because I did it, and I don't want to be shamed for being a dirty whore.

>see flag
Naruhodo

Oh you fool. There is no shame anymore. Shame died long before any of us were born. Excess is now a virtue, getting your holes stuffed is an achievement. Fucking sick world we inhabit.

Wanna know something, OP? Women normally lie about the number of men they've slept with. Of the author of that article is prepared to admit to 25 then the real number is 50+ minimum.

Do you have a source, OP? A link would suffice

Attached: babd44ad0f94d9da54f34e09114015.jpg (1280x710, 131K)

This. Women only half-count intercourse and they don’t count anything else at all unless you specifically ask

Slut pride worldwide.

Attached: s-walk.jpg (931x586, 234K)

>When you're such a huge slut your body tries to make you a chastity belt

Females, much like niggers and snowniggers, are a tool of the jew. And for that, they must be exterminated together with their masters.

Attached: mgtow next step - female genocide artificial wombs waifubots.png (500x701, 377K)

Lol umad incel?

white "women" lmao
why did they evolved to be so bad? not even nigger females hate themselfs and their own men so badly

Attached: ((( white women ))).jpg (990x692, 209K)

Is this common in denmark? sick

OY VEY!!!!

Attached: 1476714838699.jpg (639x634, 241K)

i bet those officers enjoyed that...

Not really.
Only dumb people will fall for it.
Anyone who was raised decently can call this shit out as soon as they see it.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

Braap farms when?

Attached: 1542617876541.jpg (506x326, 36K)

They know shit about science.
Science has proven beyond any doubt, that women retain DNA from every man they sleep with, so wonder why they're so fucked up these days ?

>Dec 26, 2017
>1 post by this ID

YOU SHOULD SLEEP WITH AT LEAST 250,000 GUYS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY

>moshe paid me to be a hoe, I love it

Such a fuckin' ho, I love it.

kek, based.

Attached: 20181119_031610.jpg (720x540, 146K)

It's obvious. The solution is child brides.

Stop exporting degeneracy America. Keep it within your borders you subhumans.

Whores sleeps with 25 guys who just want to bang easy warm hole

Slut realizes, ugh none want a relationship just sex

Get standards all of a sudden

Maybe, but I'd still like to know.

whoopsie, meant to post this

Attached: interesting.png (372x200, 46K)

I'm giving the slut a 5% chance of holding a marriage together based on this chart I just found

Attached: Heritage.jpg (633x360, 56K)

Not exactly true, sharp and deep anal with the rhythms of German techno, this is the solution to every problem, instead of anything that is not violent.

This but unironically. Cucked Christians will defend the status quo, fedoratippers and larpagans put cunts on the pedestal. I for one welcome our new, Islamic invaders. Inshallah.

sex is bad mkay , kids don´t grow on trees - the path to redemption must be paved in menstrual blood for fertility and then you get to make babies.
WHORES are not my president ok ? fugg

I'm a fag not a whore so I'm not sure the experience translates directly, but I can tell you about my experiences participating in rampant degeneracy if you want.

Constant casual sex definitely destroys the intimacy of the act. I spent two or three years going absolutely wild (I had my own place so I could host, visible abs, and a jawline, and this is all you need to have beta gays lining up to get fucked by you) and all I have to show for it now that I'm in a committed relationship is quiet dissatisfaction with my sex life because it's not as good as what I used to have. Take it from me - riding the cock carousel breaks your ability to appreciate the partner that you've got.

is that a fucking knot? she tied a knot.

it's taking quite long this prophecy

What are the best way to meet qts that aren't roasties, Jow Forums? Where do you go? How do you approach them? Everything else about me is fine. Six figure income, live in my own place, I got interesting hobbies, and have no real problem talking to roasties and getting them interested in me. Gone on a few dates with some but was disgusted and didn't call them back.

I was originally thinking going to church to meet some, but then realized that's probably what every other guy is doing and that qts at church are probably beyond wary of new people coming into their church just to ask them out on dates. On top of that I've heard a lot of stories from my mates about some of those church girls being as slutty as roasties, just that they hide it better behind a disguise of purity and wholesomeness. If it helps with telling me what to do, I'm in cuckifornia. Pretty shit since I live in one of the most concentrated liberal centers around here, I'd say that 90% of women around here are complete far left roasties.

To clarify, the part that disgusted me the most was their openness about the amount of previous partners they had and their exes. Really thought it was a meme but girls talk about that shit openly even on dates and give no fucks. What really opened my eyes was creating a profile on okcupid since I heard you could filter by religious/political questions there to find girls close to you, and what I saw was fucking awful- majority of girls there answer as if they were conservative, religious, etc. etc. and then put "Open to non-monogamy" in their relationship search part of their profile. The more attractive a girl was the more likely she was to have that in her profile. Going on dates with some of them was devastating, I have no idea how some of these girls can act pure and conservative and talk about how important their religion to them is on their profile before switching tracks to openly talking about their sex life in person during the date, how they're okay with hookups, how they're always up to fuck on the first date, how they believe they should be free to sleep around before settling down and starting a family, I could go on and on. All of those dates (both the ones on okcupid and girls I've approached irl) have been a huge waste of time, I'm just looking for someone traditional to have a long term relationship with and eventually marry, haven't even lost my virginity yet because I'm saving it for that person. Hell, I even tried approaching bookish looking girls in upper division math / electrical engineering / computer engineering at a local college that were shy, smart, and looked like they had potential but they're all the fucking same. What gives, are there really no good women left out there? Am I just fucked for living in California? Is it better in red states out in the country?

Anyone who can have sex, will. And women can always find someone desperate enough to fuck them.

Your search is basically futile.

Date a pure 2nd cousin. Whatever I did and we've been together almost 7 years now.

Attached: 3452354353543545.png (823x842, 171K)

Attached: 345234532453524234.png (732x1071, 180K)

Attached: 12354325435345.png (828x1154, 236K)

>having sex
>ever
fuckin faggots, all of you
2D is only way

Attached: smug chair.png (837x926, 1.16M)

What the fuck are men like us expected to do then? Just settle for marrying a roastie, hide your power level for years, and then pray to god that she stays with you long enough to give your kids a chance to grow up and graduate and leave for the real world instead of her leaving halfway through or cheating on you or somehow fucking up the marriage and therefore fucking up your kid's childhood by proxy? I'm not gonna go for that MGTOW bullshit, I know in my heart that I want to start a large family (hopefully sooner rather than later) and have white kids to succeed me, but the thought of having to do it with a liberal roastie that'll poison my the minds of my kids or cheat behind my back or divorce me and take both my kids and all of my shit because she's poisoned by all those years of sleeping around just sickens me.

Don't have any. All of my cousins are male.

Omfg this can't be real

Attached: 12342432343434.png (826x1002, 211K)

If you're white, you need to have at least 10 WHITE children. This is the only way to save the white race. Every year, ~1 million white women need to make 10 white babies each. Preferably a unique ~1 million. These children need to grow up as white, christian conservatives. Then, and only then, will we take power back from (((them))).

Attached: 125343453543453.png (721x711, 129K)

What the fuck is she talking about? Is this a fake tweet, or is she incapable of discerning jokes from reality?

Attached: 145354353453.png (923x1017, 206K)

The fridge-bodied Jew is upset that she won’t pass the quality standard for the braap barn

Attached: 53BF3853-E7F0-4827-AF5F-578FE50280E7.jpg (280x180, 15K)

Learn how to eat the creampie from your girlfriends boydriend dude

Actually, I'm not sure Twitter even allows that many characters, so I guess I'm the idiot.

braap barns threaten the freedom of all liberated women

im sure she gets wet by the thought if being hooked up in a BRAP farm

You faggots let it happen.

Not too long ago, Twitter updated their feeds so you could see 240 characters per tweet, and anything more would be cut off unless you clicked on the tweet permalink itself, then I think the character limit is closer to 420 (3 * 140)

Based and redpilled, they seem to be the only one left that have fucking standards.

Memes aside, is no one else really that worried about this? What the fuck are you going to do, for example? Or have you given up completely on ever finding a wife?

Why are you posting here when you should out in the fresh air building your BRAAAAP Barn, you glorious fork dongle. Don't forget to leave bait (hint: smartphones and leather pumps) those roasties aren't going to accost themselves.

I ride the Kali Yuga and wait till the deadsquad niggers arrive

Hahahaha, are they fucking with feminists and leftards!? This cannot be real. I refuse to believe that this person ACTUALLY believes this.

You're supposed to get them at 14.

Attached: 1529923246231.jpg (517x292, 23K)

Never underestimate just how much of an idiot one can be

These obviously want to be raped and no one's giving them a good dicking

This

Attached: 13239473952385054.jpg (960x960, 101K)

send him in boys

Attached: 1542278017036.jpg (448x446, 39K)

>Someone took those photos
Heh

I refuse to believe it. I can suspend my disbelief for the usual Poe but this is insanity. Then they play the incel card, once again missing their intended targets.
Do they actually believe that the right wing is populated by mostly incels?
Do they not see the onions next door?
Please, God... show me the way.

fookin legend

>that feel when you meet the girl you fapped 1000 times over from high school when you're both 31 and she's still single with no kids or longterm relationship
>you're married to a 22 year old who's much better looking and she knows it

I could smell the cat.

Take it back to Jow Forums you fucking incel faggot

>december 2017
>OP is just now seeing this article that gets spammed here constantly since December 2017
epic

Unironically, church.

sounds to me like he did nothing wrong

How do you go about accomplishing this? Just show up to a church that best suits your outlook and values, attend for a few weeks/months so you don't end up coming across as that guy who goes to random churches just to fuck church girls, and then talk to them at church volunteering or church events? How do you pick out the ones that are actually committed to a religious, conservative lifestyle and are looking to start a family with just one partner?

Jesus christ, are you so shit at "journalism" that you literally come push your shitty bait article here?
sage goes in options fellas!

Just make sure it isnt one of those Christian churches thats upset with importing refugees, marrying young girls to imported refugees, or convincing young men to marry single roastie mothers

Between Mars and Jupiter
There's a gap
For another planet
Now way back yeah
Maybe a mad man
Just blew the shit
Out of it
Now we're tryin'
To get back
In alignment
Explains why we
Go through cycles
Always tryin' to find it
Closin' into the age
Of aquarius
Crazy weather
Floods Tornadoes
Low jet streams
Not gettin better
Enterin' a twilight zone
Activities grown
Every single day
More people spottin' UFO's

Let's come together with this
New coast shit
we got the motherfuckin' kids
Now let's freak this shit
It's messed up when you're feeling
Everything is wrong
takeover the Pentagon

It's fucked up in this paradigm
Cuz i'm burnin' fossil fuels
I dont even need too
free energy has been harnessed
we don't use it why
cuz the techniques been suppressed
the hours glass has passed through granules
thats cool we gotta break it
bust all these rules and switch
change up the pitch
rearrange our views and this
dumb shit we'll ditch

I found a bootleg of the cosmic conscious
then erased it
visualized the breath technique
slowly became it
now something is watchin' me
since i have found the keys
to free this energy
my high speed light body
cuz the galaxy is crazy
it doesn't amaze me
that we're livin' out of phase
and quickly decaying
6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons
is encoded in this plane
we live on

Attached: dabbin.gif (300x577, 72K)

Finding 25 men worth having sex with is not easy. I don't know how these sluts do it.

A few weeks ago I got super drunk at a bar and some random girl and I hit it off. Being super smashed I started ranting about Jews,etc. said a woman's worth decreases as the number of guys she fucks increases. She agreed and proudly stated that she'd been with "only" 35 dudes. I got grossed out and called her a whore and got kicked out. Good times

Also called the black bouncer who threw me out a nigger and tried to fight him but he was actually nice so I feel really bad about that

Muslims are just as degenerate, if not more so. The only difference is that they blame their degeneracy on everyone but themselves
>her fault for not wearing a shawl
>abdel is a man and he has urges
>it's okay for abdullah to deal and do drugs and invite his friends over to gangrape a confused drugged up roastie because muh crusades, muh colonies

>Cali
There is your problem, you live in rampant degeneracy. That, and you use online dating as if you didn't know it is only used for hookups and stoners trying to find more stoners. Best places to find a girl that isn't a total slut is in smaller towns or rural areas simply due to the lack of privacy of your life and the lack of abundance of men to ride on.

why are roasties use ebonics? these creatures should be euthanized

Something you wrote?

Not surprising in the slightest. Years ago when I was still in college, living in the freshman dorms, there were a large handful of guys that would hook up with a different guy every single week and act all nonchalantly about it. Average cute girl there would have at least 20-40 one night stands before the year was over, in her freshman year alone. Even knew a few that came into their freshman year as virgins and ended up like that. I'd be willing to place my bets on the majority of roasties racking up the majority of guys they slept with during their freshman year in college dorms. Think about it- it's the first time in their life that they're truly "free" regardless of what kind of background they came from (even if it was a highly religious, conservative household), and surrounded 24/7 by alcohol and horny guys willing to do anything to get into their pants. Any girl that goes to college/university can be written off as a roastie by default, the sad thing is that even the ones that are conservative or religious get peer pressured into it by other girls, who get them drunk and fucked up and convince them that waiting until marriage is old and outdated, that it's a concept that's supposed to "oppress" them, and then while they're still drunk wingwoman them into finding a random guy to fuck them that night. Really heartbreaking, if you have any daughters don't ever send them to university, you'll ruin their chances at being anything but a cumdumpster for life

They literally called Brett kavanaugh an incel despite him being married for several years and having several biological children.

>I'm in cuckifornia
Take a deep breath and understand it’s game over.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Oops, type, "large handful of guys that would hook up with a different guy" should be "large handful of girls that would hook up with a different guy"

I was genuinely hoping that okcupid would be different seeing as they make you answer a great amount of questions about religious/political affiliation, as I've pretty much given up on finding a conservative girl anywhere near me in person where I live. You're right, it pretty much is just nothing but senseless degeneracy, but there's not that many smaller towns or rural areas I can visit near me. For that to happen I'd have to give everything up and move out of state.