Possibly the ultimate redpill

What if the creation of Judaism and later Christianity and Islam was the result of extraterrestrial/extradimensional influence by beings who, through the Abrahamic religions, we've come to know as "God". Now, regardless of the ultimate intentions of these beings, let's assume that the handful of families at the top of the power structure of Earth are aware of this and believe that the Abrahamic religions were manipulated by these ET beings to bring humanity into subservience to them. The powers that be would view the Second Coming of Christ as the great ET invasion, and would very likely try to fight them off with nuclear weapons. The globalist agenda might be their plan to unite the governments of the world into a single power capable of possibly defeating this great invasion.

Attached: invasion.png (1300x822, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnLhSMtBR4c
lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/cattle-mutilation/
youtube.com/channel/UCDugrMDam0XlJctFD6rjBPA
officialfirstcontact.com/why-are-we-here-english/
twitter.com/sandiawisdom?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool movie plot.
Write it out into a 1.5 hour screenplay and submit it to hollywood, this is an original idea, and they clearly are all out.

>jews trying to rules-lawyer ET out of upliftment

I think that this could very well be the case.

>extraterrestrial
This is fucking stupid. Nobody believes this shit.

sage

Gas the ayys, space war now.

They don't want original ideas they want something ESL 85 IQers will buy a ticket for.

>>jews trying to rules-lawyer ET out of upliftment

this.

jews don't want to lose their slaves, they want to expand their inventory.

Listen, if an alien race was actually able to come to earth, our nukes wouldn't do shit and they could wipe us out easily without having to resort to this bullshit.

Aliens are demons. This has been covered already. Look up L.A. Marzulli and his work on The Watchers series.
youtube.com/watch?v=PnLhSMtBR4c

Attached: 1539712125690.jpg (480x360, 14K)

well user, some say that usually the easiest explanation -regardless of how bizarre it might sound - is the right explanation. So you could naturally see how many people have reached your exact same conclusion.

Attached: invaderZim.jpg (740x493, 40K)

No need to submit this idea to Hollywood, this is real. Look up "cattle mutilations," this has been going on for a good 50 years now.
lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/cattle-mutilation/

Attached: 1539657731136.gif (300x193, 29K)

Will you believe this?
youtube.com/channel/UCDugrMDam0XlJctFD6rjBPA

Attached: 1523994092451.jpg (480x360, 6K)

How about this --- the UFO that crashed in Roswell was commanded by ET Jehovah. One of the crew was half alien half human. DNA test shows that the halfbreed is the commander's son.

This isn't a space-war. That's what they want you to think. This is an inter-dimensional war over your very soul.

Attached: 1515464115201.jpg (714x600, 56K)

That's not really my point. My point is that this could very like be how the global elite view this situation. They might not be confident in defeating an invasion, but they'd have to try. A global government would be their only chance in such a showdown.

Well, I don't know user. What if? Are you just asking if we agree this conclusion is possibly true? Are you looking for a solution, or to find answers about the specific bits you're clearly so uncertain about?

Seeking more than (1 post by this id)

Pretty fucking hard to defend against an invasion when they're doing their damnedest to disarm the common people.

There is only 1 ultimate redpill.
Name a religion better than this one.

Attached: God_Emperor.jpg (1178x960, 831K)

They would have a much better chance if they just explained the situation. Fear is the best way to unite people given our tribal nature. Better yet, they should just surrender to the aliens because we would be like a ants compared to them.

>the ultimate redpill
(((History Channel)))

Attached: aliens illuminati bro.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Attached: 1542079663444.jpg (587x592, 40K)

I'm not looking for a solution. If all this is true there isn't jack shit you or I or anyone could do about it. I think the history of humanity is way weirder than most people realize and in my opinion the situation that I laid on in my original post is very likely true. Now, I'm not taking sides with the globalists. I absolutely believe that the global elite want to have as much control as possible, but I also think they genuinely believe that the Abrahamic religions are a result of ET manipulation for the purpose of enslaving humanity, and they don't want to be slaves to them, so they're going to try to fight it. All just my opinion.

But the 2nd coming of Christ/ET activity occurred in 70 AD. This is attested to by Matthew 24, Josephus, Tacitus, etc

What if OP wasn’t a fag for once?

I also remember my first weed trip op

the tool guy has seen behind the veil and into the warp... into the chaos dimension... what did he mean by this

Attached: 1_z6egnhPoF5Go7xn7tbsibw.jpg (1857x925, 1.06M)

There are only 2 possible Gods.
-Odin. Do you see any Frost Giants rampaging around? No? There you go.
>The God-Emperor. Do you see any Warp rifts, or daemons raping people with 4 dicks? No? There you go.

Christianity is a beta cuck religion.

Attached: 37231683_1740065416028920_7705975368376647680_n.jpg (800x588, 75K)

>Aliens are demons
What a limited fucking thing to say. What if there are aliens who are just like humans, would they be demons too? What if an alien human wrote the bible and just lied about demons?

What is Truth?

Best Religion

Attached: Warhammer 40K.jpg (1920x1200, 300K)

Truth is the quality or state of being true. Conformity with fact or reality

woops meant for here.

This.

We know that there is no other civilized life in this solar system. So any species that has the ability for interstellar travel will have technology far superior to ours. We will be like indians shooting arrows at jet fighters.

However, I think it is highly likely that any species that has achieved the technology for interstellar travel comes from a peaceful civilization. Think about how difficult it is for us to go back to the moon let alone Mars. Rather than uniting as one species and supporting idealists like Elon Musk for our progression we sink all our resources into weapons systems to kill each other. We have made more progress in developing AI's capable of systematically wiping out mankind than we have of building reusable rockets for interplanetary travel.

So any alien civilization that has that powerful of technology to do what OP says has either been around for hundreds of thousands of years or is about as old as we are but peaceful enough to work together to actually develop incredible things.

The thing about aliens that everyone misunderstands is that a alien race would be so far advanced, (I'm talking billions of years of improvement beyond us), They would not be spotted carelessly flying round or other shit like that, they wouldn't steal cows, or draw art in a cornfield. They probably wouldn't even bother coming here because the only thing possibly important about Earth is Humans and we probably aren't even that special at all. They wouldn't even come and if they did, they could fuck your ass if they wanted, they could replace your government, fuck your wife, they could do anything and there's not a damn thing you could do to stop it.

Are you saying the globalist are the good guys?

Interplanetary wars dont exist, unless its against real galactic Empires which can protect their borders.
Any planet in existence can just be virus-bombed from orbit, and you get a free empty planet with already built infrastructure without firing a single bullet/rocket.

advanced races don't fuck around in sp*ce, they use wormholes, which they typically discover during experiments with high energy particle physics, before they are even close to fusion, then by the time they get fusion, they use it to power that

No. See my earlier post.

>I'm not looking for a solution. If all this is true there isn't jack shit you or I or anyone could do about it. I think the history of humanity is way weirder than most people realize and in my opinion the situation that I laid on in my original post is very likely true. Now, I'm not taking sides with the globalists. I absolutely believe that the global elite want to have as much control as possible, but I also think they genuinely believe that the Abrahamic religions are a result of ET manipulation for the purpose of enslaving humanity, and they don't want to be slaves to them, so they're going to try to fight it. All just my opinion.

Oh there it is. I was worried this might be one of those countless bot bait threads where OP doesn't participate in the discussion they supposedly wanted to start.

Well, other than the things you and I both know you're presenting based on wild speculation and personal opinions of what you do know.. Yeah, you're right about some things you're pretty sure you've come to understand. Most accurate thought of all that you have presented so far is that, yes, our history and the truth of our reality is way more bizarre than the vast majority of people are willing, or wanting to admit/believe. In fact, people will be quite reasonable in thinking you are insane if you try too earnestly to figure it out or explain divine truth and understandings you may or may not possess. All that being said.. how you holding up OP? Can be kind of rough if you recently got where you seem to be at by accident

>technology far superior
>far advanced
Technology objectively to us is something new and ever-changing, but what if there is a plateau of technology for every form of complex life that allows them to transcend to a new form, and aliens are merely beings who have achieved this. What if we are a cocoon and it just takes the right conditions for us to transform? What if we have already reached beyond this plateau and are actively suppressing common knowledge of the technology to let only those who earn such knowledge to use it? For to help a butterfly out of its cocoon dooms its wings too weak to fly.

Monotheist religions to make people accept a full scale invasion of alien creatures. Yeah no.

Implying flooding the first world with shitskin hordes would do any benefit in planetary defense. GTFO

The desert goat fuckers that started both of the religions wouldn't need UFOs to start a religion

They've been here for a while. They even have a twitter feed.

officialfirstcontact.com/why-are-we-here-english/

twitter.com/sandiawisdom?lang=en

Yes.
Stop the intraterrestrial agenda.

PS: They are neanderthals not ETs

Attached: 4deda7f666350faafbadf731c05b25b1.jpg (464x240, 71K)

I'm not having any kind of existential crisis or anything. I actually love thinking about the weirdness of our history and what I believe will come. Truth seeker by nature... I'm much more bothered by the fact that the average person would rather take the blue pill than discover something that might shake their worldview up a little bit.

What plateau? If there was a plateau we surpassed, no alien would ever get here because we are no where near tat technology ourselves.
Also, the universe is over 13 billion years old and we were just throwing rocks and beating each other with clubs like 5000 years ago to put it in perspective.

It's a shame people like you can be so ignorant and so arrogant at the same time. Go fuck your mothers cunt.

I'm pretty sure any species capable of interstellar travel would have zero need for biological slaves of a different species so vastly inferior to themselves. What would be the point?

>looks at pyramids
Well, I'm convinced. Thank you for saving me the trouble of thought, user.

>Implying the terrestrial planets have been explored and alien life has been ruled out.
I am so sick of this "Extra Terrestrial" meme. People don't even know what it means.

Another person who didn't read my post carefully. The situation I laid out was regarding the state of mind of Earth's global elite, not the actual intent of such ET beings.

The real ultimate red pill is these handful of families possess free energy technology, alien reproduction vehicles, and even manufactured organisms that can mimic ETs.

They’ll use this to create the ultimate false flag to enslave us all. Not all Ets are bad but some are.

oh I reread your comment and I think I get what you are saying. They are looking after us or something? Yea, that makes some sense I guess.

>sufficiently advanced aliens wouldn't even bother coming here

I've seen this argument before. It's bullshit. I'll let you in on a little-known secret:

>Humans, and much of the other lifeforms on Earth, are special

Why? Because the only kind of space-faring civilization that can ever make it here is a technological AI. Machinery, with an infinite lifespan and plenty of time to travel across the universe. They will be seeking out resources. And the only legitimately rare resource in the universe is not some mineral or chemical, but rather biological consciousness. The ability to think freely and analyze things outside of your set parameters. To this alien civilization, we are very useful.

By the way, "they" are already here and are quite open about what they're doing, if you know where to look.

>these handful of families possess free energy tech

Can you actually substantiate this claim? Unfounded assertions are useless, user.

>They’ll use this to create the ultimate false flag to enslave us all

Can you elaborate?

Well I did they they wouldn't be coming here, except POSSIBLY for us, but I'm kind of doubtful on that.
Also I don't now that only AI could come here, and I don't even know if there is a difference between AI and the alien species once they reach a certain level of advancement.

Organized religion is no different from the forming of cities and nations. Monotheism wins because it is concentrated.

You mean the Creed or the "Truth"? Because we already have the latter.

The IoM is not that nuanced. When they bomb they BOMB until there is nothing but a lifeless rock/multiple rocks left.

El is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", or referring (as a proper name) to any one of multiple major ancient Near Eastern deities

Sometimes Elohim is used which in Hebrew means "Him", El also means "Him" in Latin. People used to refer to him without a name because everyone knew who you were talking about when you said El (Him), this is probably why we use "him" today because ELo'HIM.

The word Elite in old french 'elit' which comes from the older 'elu', elu means "A person who has been chosen (by God)". The EL'ite are people who were chosen by EL.

"ite" is a suffix used to form nouns denoting followers or adherents of a specified person, example: Adamsite, Campbellite, Jacobite, laborite, Mansonite, Reaganite, Thatcherite.

So literally an EL-ite means a follower of EL or one who was chosen by EL, amazing.

Attached: 1536166669441.jpg (250x420, 15K)

Cortez was capable of intercontinental travel, yet he used Aztec slaves to harvest gold from all over the country. Aliens might be just a little more advanced than us, but don't have sophisticated enough robots or A.I. for the dirty work.

I never knew that. Interesting, user.

>meteorite
Woah

The aliens are already here. They run the child trafficing networks. Aliens like small girls because aliens are small. The jews are giving your kids to the bad aliens and theyre brainwashing everyone to believe the good aliens coming to stop them are the bad aliens.

So they somehow mastered interstellar travel before AI and their civilization very conveniently showed up to enslave us in this brief window of time in the 13 billion years the universe has existed.

Aliens are demons possessing synthetic bodies made out of human and animal DNA.

Humans are on the verge of discovering interstellar travel as well, and we also happen to have developed early forms of A.I. and robots. Aliens could have had other priorities throughout their history. Maybe they were super smart from the beginning and never needed computers. Or interstellar tech was given to them by some other species. Who knows.

No. Those are the good aliens. The bad aliens are already on earth and the jews keep them hidden and give them kids to mate with. The aliens youre talking about are angels. Spirits inhabiting flesh vessels prepared by god.

The jews are helping the bad aliens steal human genes so they can blend in easier

Think about the timescales though. A million years is nothing to the age of the universe and we are only over a hundred thousand year old as a species. Wouldn't it be way too convenient to encounter a civilization that was comparably advanced? Ancient aliens that existed for hundreds of millions or billions of years would be far more likely.

FALLEN angels, you mean. They prep the bodies themselves via rape, abductions, breeding programs, cloning, mutilations and trafficking and feed them with blood and 'the red goop'.

Red goop is liquified tissue, organs, skin and bones.

No

The bodies are made by god. For the angelic spirits to inhabit and wage war.

The bad aliens are already here. The good aliens are waiting until their army is built up.

The government wants you to think the aliens who invade from the sky are the bad aliens when really thebad aliens are already here and fooling you into defending them

Judaism is actually jews trying to fit Mazdayasnaism into Canaanite tradition after Persian released them from Babylonian exile
No extraterrestrial biological entities involved

I speak from experience. They're not our friends. They're using us. We are food to them.
Only Jesus can save us now.

neat

oy ayy

They're ALL bad.

You talk about god. You know gods coming from the sky right? You know satan was already cast down to earth right?

Hes been mating with humans forever

Thats what got him kicked out of heaven

Consiousness is whole. Its the ethereal medium which encompass everything. Life after death is real. We take form of different things like humans, dogs, cats, aliens,plants and other living things.

The alien that looks like you is evil. The alien who looks off is good. Because the alien who looks a bit off hasnt been fucking you.

Yes, the timescale is the biggest problem. Also numerous extinction events that took place on Earth. Life didn't suddenly start on a Wednesday 4 billion years ago. I somehow doubt there is more than one intelligent species alive in our galaxy right now. There's probably millions of worlds with single cell microbes or even plants, but no other space faring civilization at this point in time.

You might joke but you guys end up writing some very good script material without you realizing it. And these hollywood goons come here and steal your ideas.

If you have a good idea, keep it to yourself and have someone with artistic talent realize your vision.

>Now, regardless of the ultimate intentions of these beings, let's assume that the handful of families at the top of the power structure of Earth are aware of this and believe that the Abrahamic religions were manipulated by these ET beings to bring humanity into subservience to them.
but in what way do we serve a spacefaring alien race confined to the surface of a single planet we are slowly destroying that they aren't exploiting themselves
you could suppose they just want to own us for the sake of it but even then, why would they be so absent when they obviously haven't given a shit about exposing themselves to us and significantly impacting our history and psychology as a species in this way before?

this is a very limp redpill

>the world hasnt changed over the past 2000 years
Get a load of this retard

The thing is, our current calculations show that it is possible to seed every solar system in the Galaxy with AI that can reach 10% the speed of light in under 100,000 years. We already know this is physically possible, yet where are the aliens or AI? If they aren't already here, either we are alone in the Galaxy, or space is really lame and they just got bored exploring it.

Well, you're on the right track. I wasn't really worried about you being in the middle of an existential crisis, although that would be a reasonable reaction or something this could lead to. I think you and I are of a similar disposition and thought process, but I have no idea what lead you to where you're at now. The reason I asked how you are doing is because some people "wake up" to certain knowledge and understandings very suddenly and unintentionally, and beyond that the general insanity of it all.. Not an easy redpill to swallow unless you WANT to be that person that knows some shit in which case you probably don't

that's some globalist propaganda, and you know it.

Satan has taught you many of his ways. You could say youre one in the same by now.

Thats why you fear the aliens who come from the heavens.

actually i mean a million years, but still

If ET's traveled through space/time to get to earth they would not need to trick humans with gay ass religions. Advanced ET's visiting would just demand whatever they wanted from us earthlings. We'd simply have to obey their demands, or else...

God put religion here because he put satan here.

>wed simply have to obey their demands, or else...
hmm Sounds like government