Is France uncucking itself?

Is France uncucking itself?

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/minister-says-409-injured-in-gas-tax-protests-around-france/2018/11/18/acbf8d92-eb5c-11e8-8b47-bd0975fd6199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3f742838739b

Attached: [email protected] (613x344, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liberation.fr/france/2018/11/18/gilets-jaunes-indignations-apres-des-agressions-homophobes-islamophobes-et-anti-noirs_1692849
youtube.com/watch?v=AE4kTF_t8zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never

Can we have more context from the french anons?

look at

>300,000 protesters paralyzed traffic at more than 2,000 strategic sites
>at least 409 people had been injured — 14 seriously
>refusing to end the protests continued to slow traffic Sunday
>Macron, whose popularity ratings are sliding regularly, has not commented.

much protest
ignored

>300,000
That's the fake news network number

No it's not, french are still calves doing exactly what they are told about. But Macron is over and he will be replaced probably soon by a false-nationalist candidate from the system, to relax tension

No. Globalists putting the boot in as tax payers realise that if they don't give their money to the state then the state can't work against them.

There's little racial awareness in France. Frenchies are civic nationalists.

You don't know shit.

I think so

Attached: 29D41541-B426-4CA7-A3B0-106150741CA3.jpg (516x682, 62K)

The police unions say they are a million

You're a frenchie living in denial or misleading others on Jow Forums.

They fight to survive, so it'll be harder...

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-192925.jpg (1080x2160, 719K)

I don't get it

Why is France raising gas tax etc. when oil is so cheaper then ever atm

btw thx to Trumpo

behead the jews frogs, it's finally time to fix your shithole

Lol I doubt it. They are king cuckolds.

French had always been big on protests. When they get annoyed, they just shut shit down. Legacy from the revolution I guess.

what is that fag saying?

liberation.fr/france/2018/11/18/gilets-jaunes-indignations-apres-des-agressions-homophobes-islamophobes-et-anti-noirs_1692849

>"Yellow vests" : indignation after homophobic, islamophobic and anti-blacks agressions
>In the margins of demonstrations this Saturday, local press and social networks brought up discriminatory acts, one of whom made the government react
>"Go back to your country", "Get out", "Bitch" to a black woman", "I recognize them, he is a faggot, "On the side, there is a lady parked for one hour ... they made her take off her veil."

Attached: call_the_cops.jpg (438x438, 25K)

Lel

What's the truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=AE4kTF_t8zE
1:05
>Go back to your home
>We are in France
>Go back to your country

Attached: pepe_flower_smell.jpg (225x220, 15K)

No, they are just fucking up everybody's life with their retarded protest. Good to see they getting injured, hope they'll learn from it.

Legends.

The left and unions proving once again they exist solely to misdirect and castrate worker actions. Anybody who truly cares for the working class and isn't a union grifter or journalist-activist is 100% behind this.

People I know think that you need to be white to be really French. Had a casual chat with a stranger in a park and not 5 minutes in he was talking about how "blacks and arabs aren't French"

I just watched a documentary on the dangers of farmed Norwegian salmon, some scenes were shot in France, and it surprised me how many ethnicities were casually in the background. I wondered how the natives think of this, as it appears to me from the footage that there is cultural harmony between races.

>cultural harmony between races
It happens when the non natives come from families that migrated several generations ago. They were thankful for being here, and they raised their kids to try very hard because they weren't going to get any handouts.
Recent non-European migrants are almost entirely trash. They hate this country, they hate the people, they hate the culture. And they think that having to work hard is racist.

Macron cowtowed the Globalist USA and cut Iranian oil imports.

they just chimp out every 20 years or so.
french are the niggers of europe

Fucking niggress deserved to be put on the ground and repeatdly kicked in the head.