Korean Canadian students try to remove Rising Sun flag from Canada!

Do you agree with them?

They claim rising sun flag and Nazi hakenkreuz are the same.

Attached: valp7889aaj071m344gw.jpg (700x404, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=_RtS95CGZIY
youtube.com/watch?v=5CY3DzIty-U
news.joins.com/article/23131947
youtube.com/watch?v=p5r0kdmt5RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

typical koreans just want to be square faced and not have superior japanese colonizer genes

shaking my head at you

Complete BS. That flag is used by the JSDF today, and has been used throughout all of Japan's modern history (i.e. post Meiji restoration). Ignorant people just notice it has the same layout of the Nazi naval flag, and looks aggressive, so they try to ban it, ignoring that flag layout has always been popular for naval flags.

I'd rather the Chinks be removed from Canada.

stupid gooks don't want to concede it's merely a naval ensign

>Take off the Sun Rise Flag
And move every zig

god i hate koreans
they turned fucking orange county blue..

No fuck off. You're in Canada and nobody cares here.

Stop being huge fuckin pussies.

When are they going to remove Chinese flags from everywhere because of the yellow and red colouring and stars represent communist faggotry that got 100 million killed but is somehow not worse than Hitler.

Even if they are its a historical artifact. No worse than displaying Roman armor.

The nazi flag and the rising sun are the same. It's a symbol of Japanese militarism and impearlism the same way the hakenkreuz is a symbol of nazism. It should be removed.

Communism revolusionised China. The deaths that happened under Mao was a result of famine. The Japanese however deliberatly killed over 20 million people during the second Sino-Japanese War and WW2.

Can you show your real flag?

whoops
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

The same way the Union Jack is a symbol of British militarism and imperialism, or the French tricolor is a symbol of militarism and imperialism etc. etc. Unless you can isolate a flag to a specific dark point in a nation's history, there is no non-hypocritical reason to take it down. Ya it represents the militarism of the nation, that's the bloody point of having a flag!

The EU flag is a real flag.

you don't want to know how often the Eisernes Kreuz got the same treatment

Attached: 10125-EK-1.png (800x800, 52K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't pretend you didn't know what I meant. The rising sun is a flag specifically for militarism and imperialism. It was created as the flag of the IJA during the time Japan was a military dictatorship.

Who hates iron cross?

Not an argument.

No, tell them to fuck off.

Attached: Do it for Hiro.png (614x605, 404K)

Koreans need to get their shit together and work with Japan against China or they'll get their shit pushed in at some point

Attached: 1542404741042.jpg (1265x1431, 445K)

the EU flag is the symbol of tyranny and needs to be burned at sight

Attached: 1542450709019.jpg (900x1350, 356K)

do you even have to ask?

Attached: page.jpg (660x495, 65K)

un-educated retards. So many people mistake any kind of german iconography with nazism, or think runes came from the nazis.

Tibet has historically been a part of China before British colonilism. It's only right that all parts of China be unified uner the flag of the Peoples' Republic, including Tibet and Taiwan.

That's the flag of the IJN, know it all. The navy. It's the same flag the Japanese SDF uses on all their naval vessels. I even mentioned the fact that it was a naval flag several times! It was also adopted in 1889, many decades before the Showa era military dictatorship! So you're both illiterate and historically confused!

Attached: 1471728265023.png (899x899, 784K)

Proof gooks and chinks are faggots and we Japanese are fucking gods.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

what a fag

Whites think people are retarded if they don't know about white countries.

Cringe

Japan got nuked twice.
They have infinite oppression points.
Chinese are only cannibals.

The Chinese leader, Mao loves the design though.

Attached: mao-sun-rising.png (1031x828, 1.85M)

I thought gooks were smart.

Attached: rising sun.png (330x467, 174K)

The EU flag is the symbol of a trade union that it's members joined peacefully.

This is Korean TV program.
Korean didn't care the flag in the before.
What happened in Korea?

Attached: 20140205100402.jpg (610x336, 191K)

You'd have to be pretty retarded not to know nordic runes pre-date nazism

Yuna Kim

Attached: 20140224073.jpg (500x337, 79K)

>If you create the cause of death, people will actually try to claim it wasn't your fault because you didn't literally put a gun to someone's head to kill them

don't worry, I've already seen "Asian privilege" start to be used in the lib lexicon. Give it 5 years, and they'll be grouped in the same boat as whites and will cross over once people start asking them for gibs and such

You call that a flag? THIS is a flag.

Attached: 3dbdbe78661c0ddb.png (900x600, 124K)

That homophile on the right looks like such a fuckin' fag.

Attached: image.jpg (640x680, 293K)

Fuck off z*inichi

Attached: 1520988936251.jpg (650x1034, 91K)

Fuck off leaf nigger transplant motherfucker.

Strange.. If you don't know about Africa and Asia, It's OK. But you are retarded if you don't know about white countries..

educative, thanks.

They're kind of right, but also who cares?

You can't learn history without historical symbolism, and trying to say which ones are and aren't okay to see is pretty dumb desu

>The deaths that happened under Mao was a result of famine.
Yeah, famine caused by Mao's idiocy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

Attached: 1526532714446.jpg (500x1425, 186K)

Attached: 1514129278996.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

大清国属
韩国国旗竟是中国大臣钦定的

>joined peacefully
you mean forced to join even though majority of the population voted against it?

Attached: homoeu.png (500x821, 202K)

反日は韓国の憲法だ。

simpler to focus on Mao exporting huge amounts of grain and refusing food aid because China had to look like a strong modern state

The rising sun is the flag of all branches of the Imperial Japanese military. By IJA I meant military. Btw the fact Japan still uses the rising sun as the symbol of their naval defence force shows their historical insensitivity and ignorence.

Attached: 1520532815892.jpg (2446x1373, 525K)

Stfu amerimutt.

remove both the flag and the koreans. gooks and weebniggers do not belong in an educational environment

Nihon Banzai!
youtube.com/watch?v=_RtS95CGZIY

Mao didn't cause the famine though.

Attached: 1520344133015.jpg (2200x1200, 1022K)

uh-oh, somebodies mad.

Forgot pic.
Gonna sudoku for this shamfur dispray.

Attached: 1493039804595.jpg (640x624, 104K)

I hate South-Korea now.

>Korean Canadians
have you ever wondered what your dog is seeing when he’s having a nightmare? well you don’t have to wonder anymore

He still didn't cause the famine.

Attached: 1529332453308.jpg (1400x1432, 709K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-100252.jpg (637x441, 122K)

The flag is actually designed after all the Korean buttholes Japan raped. It should be respected.

Look at the dates on that picture dipshit. They're all after they joined the EU.

Not an argument.

Trips of luck
If you want to construct a solid view of history you will have to learn about both sides of the story, each and every time.
Evil does not exist, it is only the different perceptions that people have of each other that matter. Only somebody who has not studied the motives of his enemy thinks him singular, while someone who has will see in his enemy only himself...

Tl;dr no I don't agree with them

still a faggot

That's not accurate.

Fucking kek.
We laugh at poo in loo but I'm pretty sure poo in wine takes the cake.

That's homophobic.

The only qt Koreans are norks because the malnourishment prevents their faces from growing into a brick and looking like this guy and requiring 100k in plastic surgery.

Attached: ChoiHongMan.jpg (210x320, 32K)

Rape isn't funny.

Who called it funny?

Nice b8, memeflaggot.

It's not bait.

Heh.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 56K)

The stories I hear coming out of Korea... Didn't you guys have a sinking ship where a bunch of school kids died and the military actively prevented their rescue?
Makes me glad I live in this place.

youtube.com/watch?v=5CY3DzIty-U

Attached: kamikaze pepe.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Keked and checked

Remove Korean from Canada first

The rising sun is a monument to history. It's a testament to the asshole-ry of the Imperial Japanese, who believed themselves to be better than everyone else and that they were here first. Oh, and wanted to wipe out the Chinese to rewrite their history. I wouldn't bring it down, personally, not with the horrible histories that it has attached to it. Funny how people go MUH MILLIONS but ignore how the Japanese treated the Asians in cutting their bloody swathe. Only Nanking seems to be remembered.

Ditto the Soviet flag, PRC flag, UK flag etc. Face it bud, you have no principled reason to oppose the flag, you just hate Japanese right wingers.

Bugger off and read Frank Dikotter then come back.

あああああああ

Korean newspapers is being fucked
they make such idiot an article every day
According to them, the pattern of the circus is Nazis
news.joins.com/article/23131947

Attached: FireShot Capture 388 - 디즈니 '덤보', 포스터 전범기 논란..네티즌 갑론을 (1092x1082, 289K)

Alternative suggestion: Instead of taking DOWN the rising sun flags, why not hang MORE Nazi flags? Then it's balanced, so it's all cool.

私も韓国人だが朝鮮脳は理解不可だ

Have y'all heard of the 2-26 incident? Literal right wing death squads. The empire of Japan was fucking based.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5r0kdmt5RA

There is principled reason to oppose the flag. It was created as the flag of a military that commited some of the worst war crimes and human rights abuses in history. The national flag of Japan is fine because it's the symbol of the country of Japan. The rising sun isn't.

No.

Fucks sake, did that stuff at the bottom really happen? That's the same shit that happened in 30s Japan. Scary to hear of it happening again, somewhere else.

Fuck off nazi scum.