Give me ONE (just ONE) reason why this shithole shouldn't be nuked

Give me ONE (just ONE) reason why this shithole shouldn't be nuked.

Protip: you can't.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg (1).png (2000x1333, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPmPlFf4IcU
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone pls avoid this magyar thread leave it to be archived and OP is a faggot

Attached: 1539258144252s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Where is it. It's one of those places full of squatters

This is now a brap thread

Attached: 1542462415513.png (960x1280, 2.04M)

>women
Pretty fucking gross, to be honest.

Werent they already nuked in 1999 by mutts?

Serbian women used to be really hot before the bullshit plastic surgery trend.

Dunno, I prefer Croat women as they're much more submissive and easy. Serb bitches are all stuck up and frigid.

i do too, serbian women are fucking retarded
stuck up and wont put out

Ajoooo hol up is dat a rich stranac, cant wait to give him pussy!!

t.diaspora manlet

Gib back Kosovo. It is legitimate Romania clay.

>Serb bitches are all stuck up and frigid.
You're just ugly and poor and Serbian women have an inflated sense of self-worth.

t. Krajina mongrel
And we prefer subhuman-free territory

the north of it rightfully belongs to Austria
the rest can be nuked for all I care

Attached: Austria-Hungary.jpg (940x731, 284K)

>Austria
Nope, it's Hungarian.

They are not submissive if you are beta as fuck.
I never had anything bad with a Serbian woman, find better woman bro.
this

If someone nukes Serbia than Albania should be nuked too .

My exact thoughts everyday

Attached: 1542625167065.png (600x600, 281K)

Unironically a shithole
hundreds of years of wars, slavery, invasions and shit have killed off all worthwhile men
what's left are descendants of scummy, sneaky backstabbers, thieves and betas whose genes cowardly survived.
that's why this place is so ruled by women - a true exampled of matriarchy

so many marriages where man are there to simply serve women - going through their entire life like doormats, content that they got a woman - glad that one took pity to settle with them

but ooooh do they like ot act like macho though guys when they are out in public - as long as they obey their wifey back at home

being a serb is suffering

We have so much in common

The whole world should be nuked, then a new species of fucktards can start over, until they nuke themselves as well, and the circle continues.

Also Serbian women are quite easy once you have the proper attributes, same as in every fucking country in the fucking world, women are retarded everywhere, prove me wrong.

This is troll thread I feel sorry for you wasting your time for writing this.
But you are right.

easy
nuke bongland first
fucking limey cunts all deserve it

>This is troll thread
>implying I am not 100% serious

of course we would.

We've evolved through very similar circumstances - always tossed around and abused by bigger nations
and that fact that this lasted for centuries was just enough to mold our genetic pool where objectively bad
characteristics would surface and thrive.

Removing kebab is an important job

Well even trolls can bring out a point I guess.

Because Serbian Balkan supremacy. Niech żyje srbija!

Attached: c9203dc016c928906080183e3207a061.jpg (960x688, 112K)

Because we give everyone around us a reason to exist.

Hungarian goods - buy, croatian shops - let them exist, goint to montenegro to vacation, letting bulgarians come here to work, albanians to traffick through here, macedonians to act like they're not greek/squiptar, bosnians to give us cheap gasoline.... Did I miss someone?

free vojvodina. free dardania. serbs are subhumans. gas all serbs

I love it when I see a nazi fuck still loyal to his cause. You got your asses handed to you by the slavs in the 2WW, and we should've killed you all off back then, and we wouldn't have to deal with you fucks taking over europe now.

And you give us Romanians reasons to intervene in Balkans (Bulgaria)
>Imagine being a bozgor and thinking you had a say
Pic related are regiments from Transylvania, kek Romanians from Transylvania were in the first line BTFOing bozgors

Attached: 1542110323998.jpg (1400x1016, 250K)

they should be in nato imo

You should go back to Jow Forums IMO.

Utasha did nothing wrong

kurac

Why is there a thread about us evey day

You should go back to Hungary IMO.

Serbia what the hell. I saw on one of your reality tv shows that they brought over a based black guy to mingle with your women and the guys do nothing about it lmfao. Are your producers jewish or women?

Our mere existance causes huge amounts of butthurt.

Attached: 1538689226084.png (680x1007, 1.09M)

You should return stolen territories back to Hungary IMO.

Source?

we sell you cheap cigarettes and you dont even appreciate it xd

I'm pretty sure the show is called Parovi on happy TV

it's christian

Attached: 220px-Sabaoth_icon_(Russia,_19_c.)_2.jpg (220x280, 22K)

It's ORTHODOX Christian, which is just one more reason why it should be nuked.

>the bozgor faggot again
it should be nuked but stop spamming

lmao take a look at all the old christian women in romania it will blow your mind xd

It shouldn't Be nuked because pepe is hiding out there and we can't nuke our lord and saviour pepe

kek

Attached: 1542559923689.png (1078x1000, 258K)

>implying reality tv reflects what serbians and serbia is
Reality shows are full of the lowest scum of our country, most of them dont even live in serbia, they just come here, act like retards on tv and they might win some money.

The popcorn is the hottest thing in that photo

Attached: mayo.jpg (600x538, 49K)

Our lord and saviour Pepe needs us

We must travel there and find pepe

And Serbs watch it en masse because they don't see anything wrong with such behavior, and even find it entertaining. That alone says a lot about the moral fabric of your country.

No.

Attached: IMG_20181112_153601.jpg (398x420, 40K)

isnt it a meme there that serbs have BBC status with macedonain girls?

"Stolen"
And how did tgey steal it, trough war?

literally what?

We could always split you apart, though. But to be fair, that shit ain't worth it nowadays. Nukes are a more preferable option.
What did we ever do to you, Radu?

Serbs are the best thing about about the Balkans.

They are Slavs and christians and as such deserve to be preserved.

>We could always split you apart
Like we did austrohungary?

Slobadan "Turn the Gas On" Milosevic

>we

You don’t want radiative serbs with guns

It will be real life fallout in Europe

Thought you could figure it out
We > Romanians and Serbs

Attached: 5.jpg (941x1407, 601K)

Fuck off nigger. Albophile Serbians are based.

You give yourselves too much credit.

most of serbian women are masculine, materialistic and trashy with zero sense of fashion or intelligence. they put kilos of dark makeup which makes them look like arab or indian women, like seriously most of women here look like they were assembled in some factory, exact mindset, face and body like copycats. now its not all that bad because there really do exist very beautiful, feminine, natural, modest and smart women here that every man wished to have but they are minority.

Attached: 1537716363236.png (464x347, 298K)

>slavs
>to be preserved

What happen happen and it is a well known fact,
I feel sorry that you cannot face reality

Tell me one reason why u shouldnt have cut ur limbs off and then ur mouth gagged and then left in a cold dark room to starve to death?

The kikes shilling today have a antichrist boner for whites s a g e

t. Bosniak serb

You're the one who can't face reality if you really believe that Serbia had any major impact in the dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian empire. It's like bragging about freeing yourself from the Ottomans once they were already weakened and retreating. Serbs are delusional.

We will do the same thing to the EU, just watch. We will fuck you all up good.

Serbia is the best country in the world, has a lesbo PM.

it has humans nature and animals as well as natural resources in it , if you really dont like it just gtfo somewhere else and give us the land , or get off your ass and try to fix it

they make good tubofolk

Well fortunately Serbs aren't white, so I can make as many Serbia hate threads as I want to without feeling even a tinge of guilt.

t. marko subhumanovic diaspora fag

serbs are kebap removers

Attached: serb_kebap_removers.jpg (657x1024, 118K)

Are you that Serb living in Austria that I talked to on Jow Forums yesterday?

t. čefurcina
Serbs and Dalmatians are medoid gypsy untermenschen

No, but I am a Serb. There's like 500k or more of us here in Austria.

This manlet has been raging in this thread for over 2 hours and no one has replied ahahahahahahahahahhaha

Attached: 1541301680751.jpg (1000x748, 247K)

Yes, we will conquer ancient Shitlyria soon and send you swimming across the Mediterranean sea to Africa from where you came originally.

Why do Serbs hide their flags on Jow Forums?

You and albos are both getting exterminated, dragan

ZDS

*turbofolk

Attached: 1445865574504s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

By whom? LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=JPmPlFf4IcU

i saw a picture of some austrian elementary school class names and all surnames are either serb, bosnian, croat or turkish it made my stomach sick and i vowed that i will stay here forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ

By real Slavs, Dragan. Russians, Poles, Croats, Czechs, Slovaks and Slovenians won’t tolerate your brown kind, when institutions like EU will inevitably crumble

Tough Serbs is a meme made up by gypsy cuckolds that lost all wars in their history. You are only good for being killed by the German and Croats anyway

They fell for greed and Materialism instead of having children and being Christian, so they have to import other people now.
For that reason I will move in spring 2019 to Serbia. I don't see a positive future here and I'm pretty wealthy by Austrias standards and can afford a good life here.
Problem is any woman I pick here will likely divorce because they are all Nihilists and Hedonists.
Don't want to live like that.

And no, they'd be happy if all names in schools were Balkan names.
Truth is in Vienna now 50% of kids under the age of ten are Arab or something like that.
Muslims are the largest group for people under the age of 20 already in Vienna.

So defeating Ugars on Cer, pushing out lines over Danube and Sava killing and wounding ~35000 and capturing 5000 did not have major impact?
So defeating Ugars in Kolubara in two weeks capturing more then 60000, killing and wounding more then 200000 did not have major impact?
Later Ugars together with Germans and Bulgars unite and in overpowering numbers push out Serbs which weakened other fronts since they did not get strategic advantage since soon after 3 Serbian armies are formed again and sent back to newly formed front.
Ugars alone did not win single battle without Germans or Bulgars, and that is the exact reason why their lands were split in such manner among Austria Serbia and Romania

Whatever, nobody gives a fuck tough boy.

People that matter do. In our case said people being Russian nationalists. You have no brothers in Moscow, brown piece of shit