Jonbenet

What was the real backstory behind this girl.. to me she looks like the beginning of true degeneracy in America and the sexualisation of children. Perhaps she was gaining too much popularity and somebody needed to put a stop to this. Look at this fucking picture. It’s disgusting, a fucking little girl should not be making that kind of face.

Attached: image.jpg (828x613, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_JonBenét_Ramsey
denverpost.com/2018/09/29/jonbenet-ramsey-boulder-defamation-suit/
djournal.com/monroe/news/former-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-suspect-attempts-to-hit-reset-button/article_8d209e9f-2843-538f-88f8-d30464e03cb2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask Skippy and friends.

She was put into the freezer with Walt in Disney World. They took her out to clone her for the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap film because they didn't have the budget for CG

The real Jon Benet is still in the freezer in perpetual childhood until the find a cure for whatever Disney had

Hey faggot, you do know there was an investigation into a California pedo ring that tortured their victims same way she died, but that the fbi said it was unrelated. That’s right the fbi.

weirdest part of the story was that in the brother's room they found a box of chocolates where some of the chocolates had been removed and replaced with actual shit. I think they tested it and it was Jon Benet's shit. So it seems like she ate her brother's candy and then shit in the box as a joke. What I am trying to say is that she kinda had it coming, you know.

Dude, no one deserves to be frozen, only to be cloned for Disney to have an endless supply of teen starlets. She will be thawed out one day for Walt and his sick fantasies.

3 snaps.
Daddy snapped
Her hymen...
Her neck...

Quality post

Technically, Hillary Duff was the first Jon Benet clone. An imperfect test run that still retained a sense of Identity. Since then, they've only gotten better at their craft. Hannah Montana (not Miley Cyrus) was one of the more recent models. designed to never think or age. Then to be disposed of when it's usefulness had run out.

They found the DNA in semen of two unknown men. They know two men raped her. No one knows who they are.

Witnessed.
How old was she that is fucking savage

Attached: image.jpg (399x388, 147K)

Almost done reading this.
Clintons are mentioned very briefly but the overall theme is deep seated corruption and evasion tactics by the Boulder DA and democrat business interests.

Attached: IMAG0986.jpg (3072x2662, 917K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_JonBenét_Ramsey
You should at least read the wikipedia page before you make a fucking thread, retard.

Not of semen and not in her.

>2 men
They were Michael Eisner and Michael Ovitz

Does that book mention that Hillary Duffs parents couldn't concieve and personally knew both Ovitz and the Ramseys?

God just think its some persons job to swap dead kids privates for some sick fucks residues on the off chance it might be in there

I want the truth, faggot. Not some bs write up covering up the pedo ring

I wasn’t even born when this happened but I still can’t believe OJ got away with this

I highly recommend the book.
Written by a lead detective on the case. Shows in great detail how justice was perverted from the outset by many external forces.

The killer was one or all three of her family members in the house at the time of her death.
Burke Ramsey (jon benet's older brother) is going through a $750mil defamation lawsuit against a media outlet which suggested he was the murderer. denverpost.com/2018/09/29/jonbenet-ramsey-boulder-defamation-suit/

Attached: 47CCD56400000578-0-image-a-33_1515219381985.jpg (308x185, 20K)

You want the truth? Ask Michael Eisner

djournal.com/monroe/news/former-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-suspect-attempts-to-hit-reset-button/article_8d209e9f-2843-538f-88f8-d30464e03cb2.html

There is no "truth" anymore. It's been too long and you have idiots like this "thing" who has muddied the case to uselessness. The truth is dead.

Attached: 1516080466040.jpg (249x250, 7K)

>retarded zoomer

Book was written in 2000 and it hasnt mentioned anything like that yet (three quarters of the way thru). John Ramsey had 3 kids with his first wife and their son Burke was borne by his second wife, Patsy with no apparent issues. Although burke's interview on Dr Phil was all shades of fake and fucked.
Funny you mention the Hillary duff thing, read a theory that Jon Benet never died and ended up turning into Katy Perry, the ultimate sex kitten starlet.

I literally started reading this book two days ago and find the synchronicity of a pol thread appearing as i finish it quite something.
I'm a bit tipsy but from my understanding any traces of semen were on the blanket she was wrapped in, not on her body or in her. However it seems like more fake news came out in the years after this book was published which tried to exonerate the Ramsey's

Probably just a coincidence. Gonna have to remember to add Katy Perry to the theory next time I'm drunk at a party. Thanks m8

>Funny you mention the Hillary duff thing, read a theory that Jon Benet never died and ended up turning into Katy Perry, the ultimate sex kitten starlet.
That is so fucking stupid. This god damned site.

Attached: 1350522127568.jpg (600x499, 65K)

The brother looks like a Kewpie doll.
Whole thing gives me the creeps

Attached: serveimage.jpg (530x530, 68K)

I read it on a women's magazine site lol.

I want to not hear the truth, faggot, tell me a crazy fantasy

Michael Eisner realized that Jon Benet was going to grow into the perfect starlet. A pop idol truly worthy of disney. So perfect, in fact, that Walt himself would want a piece of that action. So he and Mike Ovitz paid off the parents and stuck her in a freezer under Epcot. They've been using her perfect starlet genes ever since to pump out popstar after abused popstar. Sure beats paying talent scouts