Oi mate, where's yo coat loicense?

>A high school in England has banned students from wearing expensive winter coats in an attempt to stop the shaming of those less fortunate or struggling financially.
>usnews.com/news/education-news/articles/2018-11-16/high-school-bans-expensive-winter-coats-to-stop-poverty-shaming

Attached: Oi.jpg (970x647, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/uk-high-school-bans-designer-coats-to-poverty-shaming-2018-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>memeflag
>loicense
rebbit

We all know that England has gone to shit

>usnews.com
>memeflag
back to plebbit

Canada Goose is owned by a jewish subhuman

Buy Kanook - is actually owned by Celto-Germanics

uk.businessinsider.com/uk-high-school-bans-designer-coats-to-poverty-shaming-2018-11

> Stitch a"NASA" patch on your jacket, get binned.
Why is it so shameful to be somebody today?
Being fitfag is fat shaming, knowing how to save and invest is bourgeoisie, shaving beard and dressing nicely is nazi, being educated and reserved is privilege.

We are truly living in twilight zone.

As if they won't have another way to figure out who's the poor kid?

LEFTISTS ARE CRAZY
THEY'LL PROHIBIT PEOPLE FROM SMILING BECAUSE SOME HAVE YELLOW OR MISSING TEETH

in america

can someone explain to non snownigger what's so special about these jackets?

My Dad is a teacher. There's always some idiot headteacher trying to micro-manage everything at the behest of one or a few complaints from teachers or because of their PC inclinations. Especially if the headteacher is a woman.

When are you bongs gonna revolt. This is ABSOLUTLEY ABSURD

> "a high school"

It's one school's rule that will get repealed once it gets attention and people call it retarded; it's not national policy.

they're pricier and are made with what are seen as nicer materials, therefore the school bans them to not make people who can't afford thems feelings hurt

>national policy.

They cost 1000 € a piece.

I must say that I don't understand why would anyone in Britain own one though, it's not like they have winter there.

And this is relevant why?

Since they became a meme they have lighter versions.

I bought one like 3 years ago. It really is a good jacket. It was also a special edition so the patch is all black. No one knows it's a goose, love not being nigger bait in the city.

Attempts to create "no class divide" has been a thing in British schools for ages, it's why here no matter what school next to all have mandatory uniform.

At my school they tried banning branded Nike and Adidas bags but they gave in eventually

Also we have school choice here so if you don't like it you can just move to another one with different rules or homeschool your child

>create "no class divide"
Do people really believe that?

British society is still very class based unlike most of the western world.
(((They))) are trying to destroy it because it represents British tradition and unity rather than the class divide of Europe.

What are you, gay? Get a carhartt

Attached: kinder-egg.jpg (800x800, 59K)