Student told to ‘man up’ when his dad died and was expelled ‘for criticising college staff’

Jacob Belsham, 18, accused the school of being heavy handed in the way they dealt with his absence. The sixth-former was disciplined for accusing staff at Sandbach High School of discriminating against people with mental health issues. But he was permanently excluded when he sent another ‘angry’ message to another pupil. His father Lee died of cancer of the oesophagus after a four-year battle last May and Jacob had to sit his exams while his dad was in a hospice.

metro.co.uk/2018/11/16/student-told-to-man-up-when-his-dad-died-and-was-expelled-for-criticising-college-staff-on-facebook-8145991/?ito=cbshare

Attached: Uv7RPG.jpg (540x518, 43K)

Normal-looking lad. Gone through a hard thing losing his father at that age. Our country is sick.

I went and got my teeth knocked out during a drunken escapade after my dad died, I then lost my job and got a DUI effectively running my life..

>told to man up
>not immediately gender identifying as a girl and suing them for everything

DUI only ruins your life if you stay in the states.

young black men live their entire lives without fathers and white "men" react like this? get a grip nancy

This guy gets it

Your dad would be proud

People ask me why I think school shootings should happen more often.

We must holocaust the school system.

This
Use their own tactics against them.

i broke my bones and the desi in charge told me i couldn't make up an exam

tolerant immigrants, everyone

>I then lost my job
Should have sued them.

Most people don't model themselves after a black guy.

Attached: 1486945071000.jpg (320x320, 14K)

accuse him of antisemitism

no defense of black men but, being emotional as a man of any race is not becoming. I bet his dad was a bitch and he raised a bitch son

Press F to man up

F

Yeah black kids usually end up in jail or dead by mid 20s. No biggie.

I feel intense schauenfreude when I hear about people's lives going to shit.

Anyone else? I want to drag everyone on Earth down to my level.

Attached: puppet.png (748x1036, 160K)

>No defense of black men
>comparing whites to black
>Somehow my opinion of how blacks react is better

Try again.

Attached: 1508529153857.gif (233x291, 1.45M)

>This student of us accuses of not being nice enough with students with mental issues.
>Which one? One of the fat girls with the pronouns, the trans kid or the one with the fursuit?
>No, it's Jacob.
>Let's see... ...ah, yes, Jacob Belsham. He's the one whose father is slowly dying of cancer, right?
>He already died. Question is, what to do with Jacob?
>I heard he wrote an angry letter to one of his fellow students.
>I say we express our condolences to him. It's hard, you know. To lose a father to cancer after watching him die knowing that there isn't anything you can do for him. He is our student, you know. We owe him that much. He's not some kind of an asshole, he is genuinely going through hard times.
>...
>Naaaaaaah. Just kidding. Let's expel the little cunt.
>AAaaahahahaha. Good one. You had me there.
>You should have seen the look on your face. Heh.

kek, male privilege in action

Attached: 1507594847343.jpg (750x970, 125K)

that's sad, welcome to muttmerica, where if you are not rich you're treated like shit.

He shouldn't have been expelled considering the circumstances.

this, it's the american way

the ability to show emotion as a man in a controlled way is real strength, suppressing emotion and being a robot is a crutch weak people use. Like an abused child.

Attached: 1542207541913.jpg (720x934, 170K)

It's okay young britbong. College is a meme anyway.
Trade school masterclass awaits.

this is what happens when you have female administrative staff. without a procedure to follow they panic and get passive aggressive with the public.

"hello mr. belsham i'm just calling to find out why you didn't attend the 49-H3481/B exam today"
"my dad is dying of cancer"
"ummm you must attend exams"
"i'm not doing anything, i can't"
"ummm... man up???"

Hope you get enriched today.

ya cuz black kids without fathers turn out great kys

Old guard female school staff can be good though, or at least where I'm from. The procedure in such cases is to be a decent human being.

yeah post-menopausal women are decent in the workforce actually

F