Tell me, Jow Forums

Tell me, Jow Forums

How have the Jews helped improve your life?

Attached: 1540097975441.png (280x320, 50K)

They invented the compounded interest.

Without Jewish women I wouldn't have so many gays to suck my junk. Abusive mothers create faggot sons.

Attached: j.jpg (636x960, 61K)

They put me in a retarded program (monarch, I guess) when I was six and my life has been hell on earth since then. At least I learned something about jewish trickery.

All these hospitals.
It was a long time a go but they made them all.
You can tell because they plastered their saints names all over them.
Fucking jews never let you forget anything...

the only good jews are michael savage and stanley kubrick

>jews
>helped
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Litterally created a WORLD of usury debt slaves, communism, feminist, degenerates etc...

Attached: Who_are_the_Jews.jpg (599x549, 103K)

Born into debt

Doing the opposite of whatever they say has yielded excellent results.

FPBP.

My lampshades are pretty sweet

Attached: 1531051276153.jpg (230x230, 8K)

Fugg.

>How have the Jews helped improve your life?
Given me an endless font of shit-posts

Attached: cog_in_the_machine.jpg (1280x1079, 388K)

they havent

By enriching our country with all these engineers, rocket scientists and doctors their (((organisations))) are bringing here.

They invented the telephone and law.

improve, not, make my life more stressfull (not harder)

A Jewish friend suggested to me a few years ago that WW3 was planned and said "it's Biblical" and asked me if I was afraid to die. Thanks to him at least I became aware of just how seriously messed up things might be, and have since dedicated myself to figuring out what is wrong, and maybe try to figure out solutions. I've made some surprising discoveries and even found partial solutions to certain problems. I've learned how important symbolism is for communicating in plain sight, and have learned to recognize much of it. Their symbolism will likely be their downfall. Through my paying attention to stmbolism, I've deduced that we actually live in a binary star system with a black star out there in our solar system which will come back fairly soon and they have known for a VERY long time and actively concealed knowledge of its existence. Its probably the biggest secret of the secret societies and will cause world wide Biblical scale flooding. The password of the Master Mason is Tubal-Cain which is a nod to this concept. Also, I believe Bowie hid clues in his final album. They have been intending to use the event to depopulate and bring in their NWO, as per the Georgia Guide Stones.

They have prevented me from killing myself simply because I am too full of rage to leave this world. They offend me so much that I stay alive out of spite. So t-t-thanks based Jews for conducting a secret war on western civilization.

Attached: image.jpg (586x586, 200K)

By gibbin me a kike on a stick

They unite with muslims against evil whitey

Attached: 1540842004528.png (909x923, 617K)