BITCOIN IS FUXKING CRAAHING

YOU LIARS YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME

Attached: a2c.jpg (220x229, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/household-debt-hit-record-high-13-5-trillion-last-quarter-n937216
youtu.be/DMonlRsJ5hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to go to Jow Forums for the luls

Kek

>Buying the cryptomeme

hahahaha

Attached: hotshot.jpg (1366x768, 102K)

INVEST IN BITCOIN GOLD AND YOYO NOW YOU FUCKING NEET BITCH I HATE YOU ALL

Mr op, why do you not have safety nets set up on your trading platform?

>mfw literally had the buy order ready for memetherium over the weekend but decided against it

Attached: 620de6ed-08a6-4922-bf3f-dcb17f59efbf.jpg (706x1000, 94K)

>believing shit on the internet
I dont think anyone but you convinced yourself really. You wanted to buy the bitcoins and probably made a thread asking about them which was flocked by shills confirming your biases.

what's causing it?

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTT

Buy xmr and ignore everything else

kikes obviously

They know an economic crash is coming and they are trying to drive down the price.

THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY TRY TO BUY IT... DO NOT SELL... IT WILL GO HIGHER ONCE THE KIKES BUY IN

amd with their superior cards, mining btc is now cheaper than ever, rtx plebs can't cover electricity bills

guys invest 5$ in my company
if we get enough people i am guaranteeing you guys a 200% increase in profit!

the catch is you need to send me 5$ personally to invest.

jewed.com

lmao hey frens. maybe after this we will actually be able to discuss non-memes there.

don't worry bro I'll be happy to buy your bitcoin once it gets back down to single digits :^)

You should be shot for having anything to do with bitcoin.

>kikes obviously
or could it be that pixels have no instrinsic value?

Attached: 110.png (554x400, 868K)

but nothing else is crashing or will crash, r-right?

Attached: fuckin plebs.jpg (1000x523, 179K)

Haha I sold at $9k and $6k
Made multiple buys at

Attached: 1536537742133.jpg (500x500, 67K)

just hit 51, it will go right back up to 65 now...

>mfw the dow is down 0.7% but my portfolio is up 0.5%

this

LET THE MARKET HIT THE FLOOR!

The fluctuations are the fucking point. Cryptos are only valuable for drugs and currency trading. There would be no point in currency trading with cryptos if the value didn't change radically.

i am LMAO'ing at all the boomers who took out loans and spent their life savings to buy bitcoin about a year ago

Attached: 1542157533888.jpg (258x245, 12K)

You should have hopped off that train over a year ago.

>less than a thousand at at least 100 ea
>sold between 9 and 6k on average
That's a 90x increase, you made low triple digits at the most generous interpretation of your imaginary story.

The self-claimed inventor of Bitcoin (without unshakeable proof) has come back and claimed that there is a fatal flaw in the coin.

A lot of the community already felt like there was a flaw in BItcoin, so they created a new Bitcoin called 'Bitcoin Cash', but this self-claimed creator didn't like that coin either so he created his own new coin called 'Bitcoin SV' and is currently waging a war on the entire crypto space.
The only problem is that the original Satoshi was seemingly into freedom, and this new guy that claims to have been Satoshi is talking about using patents, SEC enforcement, threats of jailtime to others, etc.

People don't like him.
Hence the prices.
Messy business.

Enjoy the carnage.

Just buy the dip you fool.

Attached: 1514667701298.png (600x600, 196K)

buy the dip and install gentoo

my retard cousin... lol

>i am LMAO'ing at all the boomers who took out loans and spent their life savings to buy bitcoin about a year ago
A year ago was way too late. The ship has set sail long before that. All the smart ones bought early and have already sold.

it's almost as if a currency whos value is secured by a large and powerful government is still better

Attached: hmm.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>what is Chainlink

>HODL

Attached: 1417411714649.png (233x200, 26K)

It's the exact same scheme as the bullshit that the Federal reserve pulls, except at an accelerated rate.
Step 1. Buy low
Step 2. Hype it up
Step 3. Sell high
Step 4. Crash market
Repeat from step 1.
The big guys are making themselves billionaires while everyone else loses money.
Most normies aren't even able to sell their bitcoins because the traders don't even let them.

You'd have to be stupid to buy into the shit.

>hodling this long and then caring about another 7% drop
fake and gay

It looks pretty stable right now desu. Just remember to buy high and sell low!

KEK THEYRE FUCKING LOSING IT

Attached: Untitled.png (698x432, 192K)

Nice link OP
>one post
Excellent follow up

Surely Jow Forums will react accordingl-
Oh yeah

>kevin nash
lololololololololol

Go to Jow Forums you fucktard

Get ready for a long ride down, sucker...

The problem with crypto is faggots use it as a speculative investment and not as a currency

Wait until people realize that it was not secure at all, the root password was known all along by the four companies who called themselves Satoshi Nakamoto and at any point in time all the accounts can be emptied with one crafted block.

What? I keep telling everyone BitCoin is a scam but all of you called me a shill

>inb4 shill

Stupid people will never learn and there are far more stupid people on this planet than knowledgeable ones

All part of the plan

Attached: 1534277027566.jpg (512x509, 65K)

>buy low sell high
A fucking meme. This is why I don't bother with economy, all of you scumbags are like fucking vultures. I'd sooner nuke an orphanage full of innocent white kids then ever become like you amoral money chasers.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMAO

this. cryptos are extremely volatile because they're purely connected to market demand. there are no underlying financials to support cryptos. if you believe they can go to zero then dont even try. if you believe they will be around when your grandchildren are having kids, then you should buy. btc will always have value because at the end of the day they are used to purchase drugs online. not sure about eth though. my buddy currently has like 50 eth that he got at a cost basis of like 450 but he's a true believer in that shit and would never sell. i told him i'll buy as much eth as him when the price is

thank god your not retarded

>This is why I don't bother with economy
>Bulgaria flag
Checks out.

>A year ago was way too late. The ship has set sail long before that. All the smart ones bought early and have already sold.
mfw 4 years ago people were shilling eth on Jow Forums when it was 12 cents and i didnt buy $1000 worth. oh well.

>Jow Forums shilled it when it was cheap
>Jow Forums shilled it when it was cheap
>both claimed it would explode in price and make you rich
>tfw they cashed out a year ago and are now retiring with millions

kekd

i've had one investment that i went all in on with my play money. dropped 40k on it. que the negative media attention. shit dropped 60%. i never sold. literally a year later and it's up 300% from when i purchased. fucking TSLA. i rode AMD from $3.00 to $20 too. bought 3 rental properties and out of the stock market cause i know my luck would eventually run out.

>A year ago was way too late. The ship has set sail long before that.
i know, that's the point. all throughout 2017 it was being hyped to shit and tons of boomers bought when it peaked around this time last year

FUCK I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED..now im to scared to go crypto because the market across the board is dangerous the housing market is really scary as well Im wondering when that is gonna pop 2008 style again

Kek

Lel.

I'm not wrong tho, the buy low sell high meme was made with the intention of getting rid devalued shit that can't be raised anymore.

e.g Bob's apples go for 20 bucks, Rob's apples go for 20 bucks. Both of their apples come from the same source but Rob can't make a profit like Bob because Bob's firm is considered better or more influential. Rob realizes its pointless to hold all these apples because Bob's apples sell faster and and in more quantity than his. Rob lowers his Apples to say 15 bucks and starts to shill them in order to convince people it's a profitable investment. Tob comes along and buys all of Rob's apples, sparing Rob some of his money to go on other ventures instead of slowly going completely broke from having to maintain his apple stand. Problem is Tob now holds all of Rob's apples and can't raise the price past 15 bucks because everyone knows Rob sold out. Bob comes in and offers to buy them from Tob for even cheaper prices, Tob agrees. Bob has more apples now and can make an even bigger profit. After a while Bob will sell a small fraction of those apples for cheap and create another Rob to compete with and the whole scheme repeats over again.

TLDR Buy low, sell high is a meme

Attached: 16f192eecf97309f66543f105876576f3302a2ba_hq.jpg (798x445, 39K)

sminem

Sorry about your missed opportunity Mr. IRS man, but I already paid my taxes on it.

Attached: james.jpg (1920x1152, 514K)

Jow Forums is a tears goldmine right now
come and get it while its hot

tfw have 200k in the bank
tfw 400k in stocks
JUST
u
s
t

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (772x804, 479K)

So that would include dollars too right? Since most dollars are digital?
And dollars aren't backed by gold anymore right?

i just sold everything AAAAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH get fucked

>the housing market is really scary as well Im wondering when that is gonna pop 2008 style again
nbcnews.com/business/consumer/household-debt-hit-record-high-13-5-trillion-last-quarter-n937216

>Total household debt, driven by a $9.1 trillion in mortgages, is now $837 billion higher than its previous peak in 2008, just as the last recession took hold.

He bought?

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x550, 48K)

honestly makes me want to drop 500-1000 on chainlink just in case. Jow Forums is memeing it just as hard as they memed eth. if all the cryptos continue their crash chainlink might emerge on the next upswing.

>tfw waiting for bizonacci fresh memes

Haiti

CW is flying too close to the sun, had he not talked about state intervention and regulation I MIGHT have believed he could be Satoshi but he overplayed his hand.

Bizfags stay on your own board you fucking brainlets. Truly the dumbest board on this entire site.

>youtu.be/DMonlRsJ5hY
same here famalam

God help us this is going to get ugly. Martial law is the only way foward

Better research about Constellation instead of still giving a damn about shitcoin or shitcoin cash.

OP isnt lying bitcoin has lost nearly 1/5 of it's value, it's still number 1 tho
Buy buy buy

Attached: IMG_0913.jpg (750x1290, 114K)

Your not wrong
Yet anyone who has tired to do other wise with fictional fiat is invaded, shunned, or assassinated.
Crypto is simply the cyber Jew and now they want in.

Well if we're going to shill our shitcoins in this thread, take a look at FLO, Overstock's Tzero and Medici Land Governance will be using its chain for record keeping.

frankly just look at hard drops by 500$ in value over the last three months to see this is totally controlled by someone who's trying to sell high, every fucjking 3 weeks insta drop by 500 wheb they start to sell, btc is done

Isn't it tax filing time in the US? People are either cashing out or selling low to report a loss in tax returns. It will bounce back in late January nows the time to buy

That's awesome
I can't believe people bought in for thousands each.
I thought i was a dipshit for buying part of one for almost $650.
lol
fucking idiots.

I always knew Revelation was right. No way Bitcoin was ever going to succeed.

Thank god i only put in 300 dollars total.

I lost a third of that after gaining 50 dollars from eth.
I cant imagine what people who actually put their life savings into this shitshow are feeling like

the fact you november2017 retards are still shilling chainlink proves you've learned nothing all year

>I'm not wrong tho, the buy low sell high meme was made with the intention of getting rid devalued shit that can't be raised anymore.
>e.g Bob's apples go for 20 bucks, Rob's apples go for 20 bucks. Both of their apples come from the same source but Rob can't make a profit like Bob because Bob's firm is considered better or more influential. Rob realizes its pointless to hold all these apples because Bob's apples sell faster and and in more quantity than his. Rob lowers his Apples to say 15 bucks and starts to shill them in order to convince people it's a profitable investment. Tob comes along and buys all of Rob's apples, sparing Rob some of his money to go on other ventures instead of slowly going completely broke from having to maintain his apple stand. Problem is Tob now holds all of Rob's apples and can't raise the price past 15 bucks because everyone knows Rob sold out. Bob comes in and offers to buy them from Tob for even cheaper prices, Tob agrees. Bob has more apples now and can make an even bigger profit. After a while Bob will sell a small fraction of those apples for cheap and create another Rob to compete with and the whole scheme repeats over again.
>TLDR Buy low, sell high is a meme
except this is retarded. if similar quality apples are all selling for 20 and someone lowers their price to 15 this is called arbitrage. someone will jump in and buy the 15 dollar apples and sell them for 20. that is, unless the 20 dollar price of apples was inflated. then the guy selling 20 dollar apples will have to adjust his price down to compete with the 15 dollar apples.

it's literally what we are all currently witnessing with BTC right now. Seller believes BTC price is too high and sells to Buyer who thinks prices are correct or undervalued. the buyer believes they are buying low and the seller believes they are selling high.

it's not a meme. it's literally the foundation of the current drop in BTC.

LISTEN UP

Never evaluate an investment on how easy it is to buy into it... the most important question is how to sell out of it: I noticed that so-called Bitcoin ATM machines only take cash-deposit in exchange for bit-coin... no cash-withdrawal.

Obvious sucker ploy put upon the goy.

I have nothing against people who made money on BTC but I absolutely hated the constant gloating from people like Molymeme and Cernovich. They actually made me want it to fail.

It's just whales playing their games. Newz is for brainlets to latch on to. The only real reason stuff happens is because the big boys think they can push the price down and take more from the little fish before jerking the price upwards to do the same. Fundamentals only matter long-term.

Bitcoin is a long term play and you have to have iron gonads and recognize your own psychological weakness before speculating on it. I am very bullish long term; there will be more bubble cycles in the future and interesting developments are in the works. Shitcoins are mostly useless or redundant though.

Attached: 1537842845210.png (1634x827, 271K)

Put all your money into it, don't be a fool!

>tfw I still have money in my investment account because I chose to get index funds instead of crypto

Attached: 52B9FEF8-B2B6-46D5-B5D5-803A357E11ED.jpg (784x911, 66K)

>the fact you november2017 retards are still shilling chainlink proves you've learned nothing all year
what happened nov17? im not even shilling chainlink. i've just seen it shilled heavily on Jow Forums and hesitant to doubt them since they also heavily shilled eth when it was 12 cents.

>tell other s to go to biz
How about biz get off my board and drop linkless threads there
>k?
K!
>inb4 stupid faggot claims to be experts and everyone else is a shill
You’re awful faggot and you know it

It's still rebuilding after Veterans Day, when stocks took a hit too?

a bunch of faggots came to Jow Forums and bought a shit ton of chainlink because people were spamming threads about it. it was babbies first pnd and instead of accepting the reality of the situation, they continue to hold and perpetually shill chainlink. even the digibyte retards learned eventually but the chainlink idiots won't stop

yeah it hit a dollar in january when everything else peaked but it doesn't mean shit. the entire market is fucked until bitcoin returns to at LEAST 2k/usd. only then will a handful of coins continue on.

Attached: 1504075789837.jpg (512x512, 25K)