Bill Browder ACCUSED OF MURDERING HIS EMPLOYEE Sergei Magnitsky

‘Highly likely’ that Magnitsky was poisoned by toxic chemicals on Bill Browder’s orders–Moscow.

Kremlin critic Bill Browder may have given the order for his employee Sergei Magnitsky to be poisoned with a rare toxin in a Russian prison cell,
along with other suspects in a tax-evasion probe against him, prosecutors have said.
British financier Browder was once a well-connected investor in post-Soviet Russia, but he became a fugitive from the law in the country after being accused of financial crimes.
In the West, however, he is best known as the employer of Sergei Magnitsky, a Russian accountant who died in police custody while being investigated in connection to the Browder case.
Magnitsky’s death became an international scandal, with Browder accusing Russian officials of killing him.

Russian prosecutors on Monday said that Magnitsky and several other people familiar with Browder’s illicit activities in Russia may have been killed on his order.
They said a new criminal case has been opened against Browder in Russia,
and that Moscow will seek his extradition as an alleged ringleader of an international criminal enterprise involved in money laundering.

rt.com/russia/444340-browder-magnitsky-murder-moscow/

TRUTH IS SLOWLY COMING OUT.
TRUTH EVENTUALLY ALWAYS COMES OUT.

Attached: (L) Sergei Magnitsky-(R) William Browder.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magnitsky_Act_–_Behind_the_Scenes
the-fringe.com/thread-highly_likely_magnistky_poisoned_by_bill_browder_inc_moscow
nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/must-watch-russian-documentary-banned-in-the-west-the-magnitsky-act-behind-the-scenes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Safra
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNEjq7I5Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> (((Magnitsky)))
> (((Browder)))
/sage

Good evening Vanya

Attached: russian-propaganda.jpg (2562x1746, 2.94M)

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

bump

nobody with half a brain believes browder killed magnitsky

Why not?

>muhh Russian propaganda

Puh im relived we have true, western and democratic journalism

Attached: westoid entertainment .jpg (1059x1389, 532K)

Just because russian state sponsored HIV denial is shit, doesn't mean western news media isn't shit.

Attached: putin-gay-meme-image.jpg (797x448, 46K)

Basically anything the Russian government says is the opposite or the truth

More like just because you have historic butthurt doesn't mean Russian media is shit

It easily dwarfs your media which just parrots American talking points from CNN wapo etc

You pic doesn't help your cause, literal faggot sympathizer

>the ZOG bottom fears the Russian

It’s the Jew Finn from ptg. Hates Putin because of pro Assad Russian forces in Syria

Watch "The Magnitsky Act – Behind the Scenes" doc film. Magnitsky was killed by Bill Browder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magnitsky_Act_–_Behind_the_Scenes

So Browder is a corrupt criminal kike pedophile?

>literal faggot sympathizer
I asked that Finished LGBT turd to show us on this doll where was he touched by Russians but for some strange reason he is refusing.
Maybe the trauma is still too fresh in his memory LOL, and he is fighting his suicidal tendencies.

Attached: medical doll.jpg (497x497, 46K)

Why do you use the meme flag when we all know where you're posting from?

There's a documentary floating around about the case
Magnitsky Act behind the scenes
Would recommend

Russian media is "literal" state sponsored. Russia has an agenda. Are you really saying that Russia would never have any ulterior motives with the news they publish? And I agree with you, our media is shit too. And the pics are for Vanya, he really loves Putin

Attached: 4hBMYIT.jpg (600x315, 27K)

Check this out for all the Info

the-fringe.com/thread-highly_likely_magnistky_poisoned_by_bill_browder_inc_moscow

Doccie by Andrei Nekrasov

nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/must-watch-russian-documentary-banned-in-the-west-the-magnitsky-act-behind-the-scenes/

Try to find the documentary "The Magnitzky Act"

Browder scrubbed it from the internet but there are still a few sources.

Aha, and everything that US and EU Governments say is pure truth, right?
Remember the lies you the US spread about IRAQ having chemical weapons and you started massive bloody War there based on your lies.

Kikes stole everything after soviet union fell, and they did it with US treasure monies. Browder was one of the ringleaders.
>allso explains why the dude gets laws written to avoid prosecution

Browder has acting really angry about this for a while now. He seems like some kind of sociopath

Attached: kendilaniansdfgvhbjnkml,.png (573x595, 51K)

>implying state owned is bad and subjugated to your nation's interest is bad at default
>implying being owned by globalist elite kike is "free" and good at default

>unironically believing having an agenda, something every single individual on planet earth has, is bad
>infantile ascribing emotionally colored "ebil" motives due to your historic butthurt
>using LGBT posters

A mental midget

Attached: 1542610850461.jpg (343x401, 21K)

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Attached: delet-this.jpg (442x442, 83K)

Based, was this ever shown? Browder is very litigious and has politicians in his pocket.

>the-fringe.com/thread-highly_likely_magnistky_poisoned_by_bill_browder_inc_moscow
LOL, I love this quote from that link:
"Well well well. Of course he walks, but just imagine if the Trump admin used these charges to start draining the swamp as he promised the American Voters and Taxpayers!"

Of course Trump will act like a coward and will do nothing.

>Doccie by Andrei Nekrasov
>nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/must-watch-russian-documentary-banned-in-the-west-the-magnitsky-act-behind-the-scenes/
user, Thanks for sharing this link, but this is 2 hrs long movie and I don't have time watching it now.
Is there something in that documentary that is very 'mind blowing' revelation?

While I would love for this to be true, how would a person banned from Russia be able to poison an inmate inside a Russian prison? Even the mighty Mossad and CIA would struggle to accomplish that feat. We are going to need a lot of evidence to back up this claim.

Ah, you're right. I'll get back to listening my state sponsored left wing YLE news media. And never did I say kike media is good, it's not some zero sum game where if someone is bad then the other one must be good by default. If you agree with the russian's agenda, more power to you, it's just an odd one for a german national to uphold. And the Putin pics are a symbol of my undying friendship for Vanya.

A jew turns out be a compulsive liar. It is worth watching when you have time though.

>A jew turns out be a compulsive liar.
LOL, (((impossible)))

Fucking hell, you need to watch it.
The russian filmmaker started that documentary in collaboration with Browder because he believed his story about the murder of a whistleblower in russian jail.
He is under the protection of Browder and has multiple interviews with him.
But then he finds out that something is fishy and the whole plot twists with an impact you'll rarely witness.
You can see Browder literally crumble in front of cameras.
The two hours are like a rush. Watch it!

Watching it now. The Doccie was made way before the current charges were filed against Browder by the RAs, and basically backs up what the Ruskies are claiming now. Remember the filmmaker, Andrei Nekrasov, is a rabid antiPutin lefty who made the movie to show how corrupt Russia was. Even he, when faced with the evidence, turned on the scummy Browder. Just try and watch it .

OK, Thanks so much anons, I will watch it later on or tomorrow.
Sounds like a thriller...

Bump for strong propaganda effort or huge happening, you decide.

>"truth"
I don't think Browder would give a shit about Magnitsky's supposed connections to his tax evasion schemes. Magnitsky's was killed by a bunch Russian officials whose money stealing schemes he unveiled. As usual.

kys

Browder is going to be executed by Putin and I can't wait for that day.

>huge happening, you decide.
I vote for a VERY HUGE HAPPENING.
Based on few links and comments other anons provided here I believe that Bill Browder is a lying stinking dog and guilty as charged by Russians.

The web of propaganda on the Browder/Magnitsky case is fascinating. Both sides are full of shit and it is really tough to discern the truth. I definitely and skeptical that Browder would have the juice at CIA to get wet work done. He might have underworld connections that could do it.

Memeflag votes don't count.

Also, when you have murdered someone, you do NOT spearhead an international effort to bring the killers to justice and invite unprecedented scrutiny to the case. Browder is dirty and a CIA/MI6/Mossad coneected spook, but I don't think he is lying about Magnitsky's death.

no

Sure thing, Chaim.

very original

>As usual.
I think that you are full of ....shit.

HUGE HAPPENING

>There’s no way he can recover from this.
No shit, Sherlock.

Stop being racist.
LOL

He's a superkike sociopath. Murdering your own partner in (((crime))), blaming your personal enemy Putin for the murder, and manipulating goyim dipshit Congressmen into enacting your revenge for you is something only a conscience-free Yid would ever be so fucking bold enough to do.

Hes a Jew billionaire. He doesnt need the CIA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmond_Safra
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNEjq7I5Is
no