Like it or not, this man is one of the most brilliant thinkers of our era

>Author
>Philosopher
>Incredible debater
>Millions of loyal followers
He could crush our entire movement like an insect if he wanted to, so how can we get him on our side?

Attached: AmazingAtheist.jpg (800x450, 37K)

banana

Bribe him with bananas and hot wax?

I just can't respect a man with no dick.

Deep Fat Fried or Drunken Peasents?

BANANA

give him a sense of self worth by telling him he's a pure nord despite his black grandfather
>give bananas
>ape genes kick in
>leads a mutt revolution
we're on to something

Memes aside, he unironically is the best social commentator on YT right now. He's way beyond all that party politics bullshit, way beyond the false dichotomy of left-right, and he panders to no one in the culture war. Based as fuck.

Let's be real here, this guy is absolutely dangerous. He has hinted several times in videos and on twitter that he is going to come after the "race realists". If he does we may be fucked.

By a banana?

/thread

TJ actually stopped being relevant a couple years ago. You mention that he has millions of "loyal" followers, but you forget that youtube will keep someone technically subscribed to you long after you've stopped watching. TJ averages about 60,000 views per video, which is certainly not nothing, but remember that Sargon averages about 250,000 per video with 850,000 subs, Mister Metokur averages 400,000 with 280,000 subs, etc. TJ's video engagement isn't very good relative to his subscriber count at all. And it's trending downward, too.

Anyway, his problem is that he lacks relevance. Politics is getting more polarized lately and TJ is an almost perfect centrist. You can call yourself a centrist and keep your audience (see Tim Pool or Sargon) but the key is to not actually BE a centrist. All successful 'centrists' are actually hardcore partisans who don't know it yet. Sargon is a nationalist who doesn't know it yet, Tim is a Trump supporter who doesn't know it yet etc.

Another thing I would add about TJ's channel is that he doesn't understand the Zeitgeist at all. It's been years since I saw him actually get to a story early in its development. In general I find him finally talking about topics a week or so after they first took off.

What about that time he sold youtube free speach down the river for 30 silver? I am sure that 10k from Candid was worth it.

Yeah, I’m sure he can disprove facts.

Fpbp

that guy is such a halfwit

easy.
Making him see which societies in this world it is that would respect his lifestyle, religeous stance and his future visions beyond this life.
Make him see that the moral and humaniora nonsense IS nonsense and that when he heeds to these, he is only pulling off a slow kill on himself and everything that has to do with him in the present, past and future.

He will quickly see that the only safe way is 1488 and that it would be stupid to choose anything else. You guys knows stuff few other even glance at.

Attached: 12096409_170565026617212_3166206052766383849_n.jpg (265x960, 60K)

Razorfist shoved his shit in already.NEXT!

unironically paid attention to him back in like 2008-2010 and his atheist view was logical.

However, all he's been doing for 10 years is making atheist content under the name "The amazing atheist" so it gets boring. if he stopped after 5-10 videos he would have been a normal person.

> best social commentator on YT
With a bar set that low, who needs ambition?

master debater

Attached: 1542332689037.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Hehe

he's always been entertaining. His rants are so satisfying to listen to

This is bait

Pretty much this. Lazy fat fuck with no social life or beliefs who should've died in a house fire long ago. He will not be missed

I thought he was cringe a decade ago. That hasn't changed one bit. There's some people I'd rather not have on my side he is one of them. It would be like wanting Chrischan on your side. Not everybody is worth having on your side.

Pigeon has higher view counts on recent vids, higher view/sub ratio, and is trending up. This fuck is trending down. Also, he is shit editor and dresses up in his videos which makes him Sesame Street tier political commentator.

>>Author
>>Philosopher
>>Incredible debater
>>Millions of loyal followers

Attached: Atheistdance.gif (312x240, 1.25M)