Ethnic Jew here, AMA

Not in terms of religion tho, I'm a Christian

Attached: wrtjwtrhwsdfhsdfhsdfh.jpg (900x1060, 157K)

If you're a Christian you'll stop talking about how you're ethnically Jewish.
Galatians 3 says:
"In Christ Jesus...there is neither Jew nor Gentile."
Forget your Jewishness and you can be a Christian. Reminder that Romans 12 instructs believers to:
"Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another"
Your new brothers are Christians. You are to prefer them to Jews. Goodbye.

Hello Fellow White Man! What is your opinion on Desert Limes?

Attached: Desert Lime.jpg (334x151, 8K)

do you have a secret religious cult running the corporations, the government, and the media outlets. also do you know dark magic.

I was the same until I found out I was ethically Jewish. Still a right wing asshole but part of being a right wing asshole is to be fiercely proud of your people. We rise to the top of every society we enter while maintaining our ethnic integrity and traditions. We are not the same as white people; simply ask anyone on Jow Forums for proof. Be proud of who you are.

>Jew hereAMA
Out you fucking faggot, we cant have nice threads fo kikes like these.

Thoughts on Israel?

Why did you converted you fucking judenrat?!

Okey

Perhaps he is just a shifty scheming jew. They can’t be trusted

My parents didn't bother passing their religion on to me, and I grew up in a heavy Christian area. So, that's what I became. I only learned that my ancestors were Jews after meeting my grandparents in my late teens.

I don't know, but I sure wish they would invite me if it were true. The dark magic part I can confirm is 100% true, I was born with it.

>ethnic jew
>but I'm christian
do you at least know the differences between ethnicity and heritage?

I admire how nationalistic Israel is compared to many other countries today, but I don't think the current US-Israel relations benefit the United States in any way.

Is it limes with sand in them?

stop calling yourself a jew, you're supposed
to be the christian. amalekite you're in
serious trouble. over 2000 years of crimes
are about to come down on your tribes heads.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Dis gonna be good. Op pls respond.

I don't get it m8, looks like a bunch of comic sans and images smashed together.

I'm not a male kite.

Hello brother...
Can I ask you some things? Do you believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead with holes in his hands and side?

angry satanists trying to get their ethnic brother back lol

good for you Jewish man, god is with us its a good sign.

If you could redo your childhood, would you have rather have been raised religiously Jewish?

>I'm a Christian
So you are cured of your disgusting culture and superiority complex (coping with an inferiority complex)?

Attached: Jews_For_Jesus_logo.png (220x215, 22K)