A bunch of Indians in my neighborhood look at me like I'm some alien

It really makes me sick. This is my country. And I just heard a bunch of people speaking Arabic today. What the hell is going on ?

Attached: IMG_4089.jpg (205x246, 17K)

H1B

Also they just walk in the street without giving a fuck about cars

How is diversity a strength exactly..?

Jews turned this country brown a while ago friend. Only solution now is ethnostate

cheap labor and food

Just wait until they start SHITTING.

Attached: 421397FB-BCBE-46B9-BF68-7C63A408F7BA.png (611x429, 58K)

You racist nazi is angry cause we indian men bang the white women

Why do white women love indian men so much?

We indians will replace you whites. Indian women are the best! White women are whores

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

No one wants to touch your Pakik dick

Someone should ask Roosh that.

how fucking delusional are you? try not to shit on the streets, you disgusting brown bastard.

>food is their argument
Every. Fucking. Time.

I moved out of a nice suburb because of this. They were moving in their cousins, and their cousin's cousins. Living 12+ people to a home. It happened over the course of a few years. It was pretty hilarious because the one family made a private offer on my home before I got a realtor, and I told them what I wanted and even cut them a "break" for being neighbors...
>Oh no that is too much
I ended up selling for 25% more than what I offered to them to someone not related. Fuck them cheap fucks. They treated me like I was the wierdo. Their kids would not interact with mine.

>Also they just walk in the street without giving a fuck about cars
Their kids had no concept of what a street is, and I am surprised none of them ever got ran over. They moved in packs of 6-10 and never got out of the street. They would just wander around the neighborhood.

The biggest whores in high school and college were second generation Indian girls.

maybe you should start pooing in the loo Pajeet?

Attached: poo-to-loo.jpg (651x386, 37K)

>The biggest whores in high school and college were second generation Indian girls.
Dalit diddlers.

It’s not. Division/divide, literally the roots of the word. When has division ever equivocated to strength? Divide and conquer, not unify

Cool blog

Always knew Czechs where retarded.

it's a shit-test, you're supposed to look back at them and spit in their direction
I do it all the time

You should see the situation up here in Canada. I went to Superstore(grocery store chain) and in every fucking aisle were chinese people speaking chinese very loudly and obnoxiously to eachother and on their cell phones. I don't fucking get it, if I was going to live in a foreign country I'd take the time to learn that language there, and I sure as hell wouldn't walk around in a grocery store loudly speaking english to someone on my phone.

Worst part is that if I bring this up I get called a racist. Fucking hell.

that is also a shit test, if you ever hear a chinkoid speaking, you're supposed to shout
>ching chong nip nong
and spit in their direction
I do it all the time

And have Trudeau personally have me hauled off to have a trial for my horrific crime of hate speech, judged by a tribunal of trannies and dog fuckers? No thanks.

They understand streets, they just don't care. India is massively well organized chaos, but it doesn't work in Western civilizations

Welcome to Hell.

I live in LA, Commiefornia, I hear people speaking Spanish all the time, see mostly brown people in grocery store and black and brown walking the streets, probably 1 out of 10 people I see are white. I feel you, it's happening everywhere. We need to unite.

Attached: california.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Diversity is (((our))) strength.

Bullshit. Indian girls are usually pure because white guys don't want them. Asian-American girls are always the sluttiest (Chinese/Viet/Pinoy especially)

Jesus, she looks like Mr. Peanut with baggy shorts designed so poo can be shat directly down the leg and into the designated street.

Attached: mainegun1.jpg (320x480, 32K)

Also in LA. Want to die when I drive down Broadway and see the most ornate theaters of the 20s reduced to rubble with Mexicans hocking junk at their feet. FUCK. THEY TOOK EVERYTHING. THEY GAVE BACK NOTHING.

Attached: 1526127771457.jpg (700x560, 95K)

You guys are literally covered in shit. We just don't want you around because of the smell

Are you even self aware? How is diversity a strength when it literally means to divide

Same reason they'll just fucking ram their shopping cart straight into you and not even say "oops" or "sorry"

they hold cows in high esteem. decorate the
neighborhood with cow heads.

Ya I been to one. Noisy, smelly, filthy, and the prices are awful

I wish these cocksucking virtue signalling types would be FORCED to live with their illegal pets, and be FORCED to send their children to the MOST diverse schools so that they can be properly enriched.

Attached: Livid Pepe.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Here's a question for you guys: WHO THE FUCK IS SENDING ALL OF THE NIGGERS TO THE WHITE TOWNS?

SERIOUSLY, I COULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS JUST IN MY COUNTRY BUT THEY'RE DOING IT IN AMERICA AND CANADA TOO.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

Attached: but nice food goyim.png (621x454, 318K)

Every day I wish I could be on some other planet with a bunch of xenophobe bros and mock current society with a meme montage.

Illegal Central American epsilon workers are nicer and more personable than the H1B IT street shitters in Phoenix Arizona. I know for a fact the street shitter transplants voted for the Sinema cunt to protect their fellow shit logs. No such thing as a based street shitter.

Trump/McSally threatened to end birthright and extended family visas, made poo in the loos explode in rage that the free ride in IT was coming to an end.

Beaners too drunk and high to vote plus it is cheap and easy to get their people across the border.

Poos on the other hand have forced to go through customs because of air travel so documentation has to be there. Street shitters very angry about Trump’s immigration rule change proposals.

Chinks arent people they're a soulless mind hive

CIA posing as Christian charities

This. Also southern and eastern europeans flock to them when abroad apparently or on erasmus for example. Dunno why

You're being replaced.