"The next time you hear Republicans complain about the deficit" will be on day one after a Democrat is inaugurated

"The next time you hear Republicans complain about the deficit" will be on day one after a Democrat is inaugurated.

And they will bitch and moan about it like it's removing their organs. Every day. And the press will cover their little protests with misspelled signs and tricorn hats like it's the most important thing ever.

Attached: 89y9vih0laz11[1].jpg (2048x1536, 214K)

>t. party that wants 100% taxes to pay for healthcare and education

Yeah yeah go fuck yourself you spamming cunt

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Manlets should be neither seen nor heard

200 million to prevent billions wasted on these invaders healthcare, education and welfare seems like a small cost to prevent foreigners abusing our system.

Ok (((robert)))

Ps Reich is literally a midget jew (4 ft 11 lmfao)

Who the fuck told you we needed some faggot quoting some other faggot about some faggot shit?

>the next time the media will report on the republicans that are complaining about either the deficit or the debt will be...
ftfy m8e

>all these non-arguments from trump-worshiping cucks

SAD

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

>hoard of spics running at the border isn't a problem
You privilege is blinding. Whoever convinced you that you have a realistic perspective of life has done you a great disservice.

Robert Reicchhhhhhhhhhhpsewwwwshhhhhsswwweee

Attached: IMG_1895.jpg (480x360, 30K)

We have an undocumented militia running through Mexico with a handful of females and children for cover. Reich can suck my left nut. We need more troops on the border, not less.

>"The next time you hear Republicans complain about the deficit" will be on day one after a Democrat is inaugurated.
That's how politics works. How new are you?

He's right. Where are the Tea Party retards? Why aren't they protesting Trump's runaway spending and deficits?

>hypocrisy only matters when muh feelings

Attached: Untitled.png (432x1002, 830K)

>Crying about hypocrisy unironically
Holy shit look at this dood
There is no truth, only power. The quicker you learn that the better.

the deficit doesnt matter
the debt doesnt matter

no ones crying, just pointing out what a flaming underage faggot you are.

Attached: 1536771792239.png (1600x1200, 2.03M)

> Keeping our rapefugee mexiniggers who will cost trillions in the short run in medical, housing police and other infrastructural pressures, and your entire nation and people in the long run
> Contrasting this to Democratic spending plans which create trillions in annual liabilities on the regular

Yeah clearly those are comparable

Non-citizens are barred from pretty much every welfare program. If you don't have a social security card, you face a perpetual uphill battle, unless you're a criminal and pay cash for everything.

That doesn't look like a Greek flag to me

Maybe you should have let him build the wall instead

We just gonna ignore all the wars we been in or Obama doubling the national debt lmao $200 million more than that went to the fucking Muslim Brotherhood during the Sequester like

What about any kids they have here paco? What about the roads, what about the hospitals?

>If you don't have a social security card
the MSM already proved a dozen times it's $200 for a stolen social security card in every sanctuary city

They are criminals, retard, and numerous southern states let them access those programs anyway. Plus, certain services are never denied, like emergency care.

>pop out a kid
>now taxpayers are paying for their education

>Jew hates white people enforcing their borders

Quelle surprise!

>expecting morons who don't know what they're talking about to give an intelligent argument

Attached: 1537979689222.gif (240x176, 912K)

Next time you hear a Jew complain about the lack of inner city school funding, remind them about the $8 B that gets funneled to Israel every year. The same goes for Russian Interference in our "Democratic Process" and Israeli Dual Citizens

Trust me, a drive for 5,000 to the border will not cost anyone 200 million unless it is in many Rolls Royce, and they use liquid gold instead of gas. This is classic kike posting and should be ignored.

>Migrant caravan numbers 7,200
>Illegal immigrants cost fed $2,746 per year in tax burden
>Saving $19,771,200 per year by not letting them in
>After 10 years, the cost of troops the saves us money

No wonder libshits are so bad at money. They can't math. No doubt some democrat will try to take credit for the savings in 10 years.

Probably at work.
They've been the biggest beneficiaries of the Trump economy.

>200 mil for 5k soldiers

Mh, sure. And I don't think calling defending the nation's borders a stunt is gonna win you any friends, either.

The next time I hear a Jew complain about America wasting money I'll remind them of the tens of billions sent to Israel every year in (((aid))).
So let me tell you about the tens of billions America sends to Israel every year in (((aid))), on top of the billions in (((Holocaust pensions))) that Germany pays Israelis every year. I know most people are already aware of the USA situation, but feel free to Jewgle the latter. The last I remember it had totaled well over a trillion dollars, but hey we're going back decades and paying millions of people for something that didn't happen so it's bound to be a large number.