Brexti -Crashing this Economy With No Survivors!

An (((aide))) of Prime Minister Teresa May has said they will crash the economy with no survivors to get the Brexit deal passed in December!!!!

>Theresa May’s government are planning to “engineer a financial crash” if parliament fails to back their Brexit deal – in an attempt to frighten MPs into voting it through at a second vote, claims a source close to the PM’s aides.

>The Sunday Times reports that, faced with the prospect of the deal being voted down, the UK government will attempt to plunge the financial markets into chaos – in a bid to scare MPs into eventually voting it through on a second vote

tweet is Guardian columnist lefty faggot Owen Jones
>twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1064442863830908928
>rt.com/uk/444391-tories-brexit-crash-economy/

HOLY FUCK.

Attached: leftyFaggot.jpg (554x263, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/operation-no-deal-army-plans-for-troops-on-street-cc5c55kq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can they be more obvious?
this treacherous old hag doesnt want Brexit.
This is why the army is going to be deployed to the streets under Operation Temperer.
An MP who resigned said Teresa May is being a (((influenced))) by unelected unaccountable high level civil servants.
see pic.

Attached: hmmm595950.jpg (598x758, 85K)

How will they engineer a financial crash though?
Any ideas?

Attached: npcBot1.jpg (1103x566, 334K)

The army will be deployed if the Deal doesnt get passed.

>thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/operation-no-deal-army-plans-for-troops-on-street-cc5c55kq8

at this point you could raise interest rates by some minuscule amount and there would be a huge freak out

Can't help but feel we are headed for a full blown children of men scenario

>children of men scenario
But that would be kino - I love that film.

>at this point you could raise interest rates
I thought the Government couldnt influence what the BoE does.
So if this is happening it cant be that.

We have seen this play before. You younguns stay out of any great conflicts ok

I watched it recently for the first time and oh fug, that's exactly the hell we're heading towards

but guess what the governor of the BoE happens to be just another technocrat whose reading off the same script as the technocrats in government

what politicians say or do is largely irrelevant

It feels like this is the end of everything, it just gets worse and worse from now on.

fuck off Owen you nobody.

europe is definitely fucked

This is baffling, if there wasn't a project fear before they're creating one out of fucking thin air to terrify all of the easily swayed brexit boomers and #FBPE pedos into being terrified of brexit

As an investor if May told the EU to cram their divorce bill up their ass I would have a lot more confidence investing my clients money into your country.

All Europeans are niggers and fuck their own family members anyway.

Attached: 1500326332789.png (500x689, 156K)

>project fear
yes I think they're going for the mass media hysteria, or pressure cooker effect.
I think it will have the opposite effect though.
Sometimes Brits when we've had will just do whatever pisses off the elite the most damn the consequences.

may hanged out with merkel, and other commies during highschool.

Take it easy Chang bin Rodriguez, this doesn't concern you, go back to the brit hate thread where we contain you all

I bet you don't even own a car. Hahaha

Save your people,
Oven AIPAC:

Attached: Grug_UK_British.png (485x443, 28K)

It’s the only way. May MUST crash the markets to get Brexit through. Only with Brexit fan (((they))) get a new country to call their own.

Attached: 246469CC-500A-42DA-BF38-EC4D6AB3B60B.jpg (1484x1113, 249K)

As an investor it should be obvious to you that May is a pro EU globalist. From that traitorous perspective, the withdrawal agreement makes a whole lot of sense

Attached: 1528492662402.jpg (1024x865, 90K)

Despite him being a little shit and a lefty faggot, he's right that they're going to sabotage brexit and rip the country apart to spite us.

>Crashing the economy will scare them

Jokes on you, I survived the great crypto crash of 2018 and now have nothing to lose (literally)

Attached: 1328701327164.jpg (497x374, 154K)

>owen jones
May aswell get your economics advice from a fucking child

>t they're going to sabotage brexit and rip the country apart to spite us.

I hope so, because that's when the real fun starts.
The fire consumeth all and from thence we start again.

It was from the Times mate.
Owen Faggoty Jones was just repeating it.

Please remember that the European Union Act 2011 was repealed when it was replaced with the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018.

The European Union Act 2011 included the provision that the British public must be given a referendum for any proposed expansion of EU power. This is no longer in place.

If we are to remain a member of the EU, we would no longer have a say in any further expansion of the European Union, we would solely be relying on our government to make that decision.

WE'RE SO FUCKING CLOSE

I CAN TASTE THE FREEDOM

DON'T FUCK IT UP BOYS

WE'RE LEAVING THIS SHITSHOW

Attached: 1471204176297.jpg (1920x1049, 253K)