Could this be true? Did Trump have Podesta tortured and killed?

Wow... didn’t the Saudis own comet ping pong???

Attached: D35051D8-D203-48D3-A7A1-ECCC91D2B835.jpg (1041x1527, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/qanon/@mandireiserra/qanon-and-the-story-of-epstein-s-orgy-island-hit-by-earthquake-and-ravaged-by-fire-you-know-after-he-s-spent-29-million-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and gay

Haha... really?

if you believe this shit, you are legitimately low iq, their is no way around it. or you just believe anything that you might like to be true.

Yeah there's no need for all that
His uncle was Adnan Khashoggi
He was deep into CIA BCCI Iran Contra
His cousin was Dodi
He got married to some lady you may recall named Princess Diana
So as you can see they're already plenty of glow in the dark bullshit going on without this crackpot theory

teeth are different.
Nice theory though

>muh Q
Fake and gay

This is not from Q, it's one of the counter-Q shills.

hys

hys

hys

kys

hys

kys

hys

kys

The theory would be that Khashoggi is a fake person entirely, not Podesta undercover. That’s the media cover for the truth, which is Trump had Podesta tortured and killed by the Saudis, and then had it recorded to make an example of him, and show other world leaders what will happen if they fail to cooperate.

This... actually makes sense. Somehow.

Ya think ya hot shit doncha?

Attached: donald-trump-psychopath.jpg (700x467, 117K)

Skippy is untouchable

Attached: B07BAA81-C567-408B-8C92-67236E4DCC5E.png (700x378, 260K)

The whole crew is including Tamera Luzzato and the self proclaimed "liberal mafia"

Attached: mccann.png (1384x2000, 3.13M)

>this

Podesta have been active on Twitter after Khashoggi's death.

TPBP. But now that you have stated something that can be construed as being against trump you are a liar, a jew and a shill.

Trump has been great friends with the likes of Larry Silverstein, Jeff Epstein and George Nader. He has ties to the pizza crew and has had a history of going to underage beauty pageants. How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that there will be anything done by Trump about this when he can be easily implicated to be part of them if there is ever any legal action taken against them.

Saudi Arabia executes people all the time. They literally just crucified a man for adulterty. The media only cares because it was one of (((their))) own getting killed yet they're silent when dozens of reporters die in Central and South America total hypocritical npc demons.

>I am so stupid, just like you guys
>no source, argument, or context
>gibberish

oh shush brock there was nothing there, it's a deadend which is why you kikes hate so much

Attached: 1541996001688.jpg (446x492, 63K)

so was the "Julian Assange" account after DAK

Not an argument.

He also banned Epstein from his hotel and stormed out of one his entertainment venues in disgust. Your days are numbered, shill.

lack evidence is the argument, flight logs are not enough you couldn't produce a credible witness to testify against him, don't blame me.

That's fucking far fetched! Also, Bill Hicks is Alex Jones. Here, I've said it

I want to see the video *evil smirk*
YOU THINK YER HOTSHIT DONTCHA!?

If Skippy was untouchable, his brothers lobbying firm wouldn't have gone under last year.
I'm sure it was pure coincidence though.

Attached: 1524117150985.png (1334x750, 979K)

Good people cannot exist in the higher echelon circles. You don't get to shake hands with clintons, cohns etc without having dirt on you. The person without dirt would be ganged up on and destroyed.

Many people are naive regarding Trump, they think he could just waltz around for decades without dirt on him. Newflash, it doesn't work like that. My best bet is that Trump whored out Ivanka for favours etc, this is how they were able to trust Trump and not destroy him.

>"b-but if Trump was pedo, then CNN would run stories about that!"

No, Trump joined the Zionists (who are at war with globalhomo faction of diaspora jews). Zionist control majority of all blackmail material, Israel is the biggest spycenter in the world, every computer chip has backdoor to israel for example.

CNN cannot call Trump pedo, since its M.A.D, mutual assured destruction, if they try to bring down Trump on pedo-footage, Trump will release 100 of tapes of democrats+republican+jews in hollywood, assuring that everything gets destroyed.

What is Old Money and New Money.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Oh wow Epstein has been banned from a Trump hotel whatever will he do! Meanwhile Trump has been completely idle in dealing with these people even as they scheme behind his back. Alan Derschowitz was one of the defense lawyers for Epstein and he regularly defends Trump on Fox.
That is fair. Flight logs can be forged. There have been quite a lot of witness testimonies over the years about the beauty pageant stuff. Im not going to blame the man if its all above legal age but there has been some evidence to suggest that he has been with the pizza crew for awhile. You dont just cozy up with Epstein, Clinton and this crowd and not come out of it a moral man.

Why would he go to Turkey? That part doesn't make sense

I would more then love to see that mans skin flayed from his flesh while he lives.

Attached: 4t435tz54.png (140x177, 46K)

>people seriously think they are the same person

Attached: Surprise-Incoming.png (635x500, 113K)

Nader fled the country after Mueller interviewed him.

Trump never went to the island on the flight logs. He was merely on the plane during a party with other rich people. No island destination.

Hillary and Bill are actually on the logs as having gone to the island dozens of times.

Get fucked shill

steemit.com/qanon/@mandireiserra/qanon-and-the-story-of-epstein-s-orgy-island-hit-by-earthquake-and-ravaged-by-fire-you-know-after-he-s-spent-29-million-in

Attached: ct.jpg (658x812, 362K)

They look nothing alike.

True
They killed the wrong glow in the dark mudslime this time

Fake and gay. But a nice warm fantasy.

u people are fucking retarded

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

say it ain't so

Attached: epstein trump2.jpg (713x1024, 253K)

Trumpfags are doubling down on all their lies and 4D chess theories to continue to support the man that has dropped all his campaign promises to go after pedophiles in politics.

Is this what Ben Fischbein spends his time doing these days? sad.

Attached: 1528042549181.jpg (678x381, 32K)

SAGE

It would've been better if they went with Tony Podesta.

Stop no it doesn’t. It’s too far fetched. Trust me I’d like nothing more than to believe.

holy fuck, you really will believe anything.