Richard Spencer getting re-married?!

What does Richard Spencer's new fiance have against /ourgirl/ Faith Goldy?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsBL6z40q5g&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Richard Spencer New Girlfriend!.png (1004x798, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting the fake pictures of our /bigbrained/ leader. Pic related is the real Emperor Spencer

Attached: 1498548602112.jpg (1280x720, 946K)

All hail the great based one

Attached: 0groon77elm01.jpg (1500x1466, 257K)

Attached: 123t47458354.jpg (756x1688, 226K)

lol Richard SPencer is a leftist white supremacist he's only 50% better than the other retarded leftists, he still believes in big government

He's a Zionist too and he thinks he's the next Napolean

Why are anti-Spencer shills so lazy? They are even worse than the anti-Varg shills, as unbelievable as that may be.

Spencer has a thing for washed up slavic descent temptresses it sure seems like.

I'm not a shill he's just an actual joke

This isn't tmz you stupid faggots. Stop gossiping like little girls

post spencer memes

Attached: 1533521205112.jpg (500x726, 46K)

It's a live action reality TV show, user. Spencer's exploits are what Jews think uppity Goyim really act like. That's why everything he is involved with is wooden as hell and oh, so dramatic.

basic bitch conservatives. What hot takes do you have today?

Let me guess? LE EBIL SOGIALISM!

Attached: 1520561758651.jpg (588x823, 146K)

Attached: IMG_8713.jpg (425x506, 21K)

A bad dye job and blue eyes

I can't stand his voice. He speaks like a fag.

what the actual fuck? Is this real?
I like Spencer and value all he has done for the movement but these are JUST levels that shouldn't be possible.
He must be passing trough some tough mid life crisis depression shit. He should hang out more with David Duke and Sam Hyde and bang some nationalist aryan qts.

Attached: sadguy.jpg (244x207, 7K)

>He's still fucking in love with you. Stop talking to him and just let us be happy.
What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

kek this

B A S E D Richard
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

RS is a Bolshevik. Here's proof:

spencergate.wordpress.com

His new "girlfriend" is a Project Manager running public relations so he might re-invent the (((Alt-Right))). Cianiggers gonna glow. In the end, Bolshevism and Zionism both die and we Reich. Commies get the rope.

Attached: Richard Spencer BTFO.jpg (1199x445, 66K)

spencer is a meme

Why are all the Alt-Right cucks Jewish and/or gay? When I see their rallies they make me want to hate them. A lot of weird facial hair and that hipster vibe that smacks of insincerity.

>Why are all the Alt-Right cucks Jewish and/or gay?
Because if you're "Alt-Right" it means you're too much of a faggot to confront the Jews head on and call yourself a Nazi.

>gay eceleb drama
no

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

I don't believe in living vicariously through e celebs and their daily lives.

A living supercomputer... alien DNA... who could be behind this?

Attached: bca01090c6d44014dd3ce416ee398e30.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Trying to debate a Muslim is similar . it is the most meaningless mindnumbing experience ever . totally drains to life out of you.

lol true

Attached: MUSLIM DEBATE.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

that's a straight up lie kys

I do like Spencer, but his appearance on JF was pure cringe holy fuck

he said he was "a zionist for while people"
meaning he advocates for white people in the same way a zionist advocates for jews
fuck you leafs are dumb

What, when did he divorce his ethnically dubious Bolshevik wife?

Wait, what? Richard Spencer and Faith Goldy were dating and in love? I thought that Faith had a fiance?

She's qt, my type.

The west is degenerate, Islam is not. That's all you need to know.

Attached: makes you think.jpg (1315x596, 269K)

NOT REAL

He's transitioning into Leftwing politics. I told you this would happen.

Attached: alt spencer wife 32.png (611x721, 158K)

Islam is Judaism. Muslims fuck little kids.

Then you shouldn't have to try so hard to make him look worse.

>OMG u cant date normal people thats against da rules!1!!1
>WHAAAAAT he says a billion whites can absorb a few million mutts? OMG WHAT A FUCKING SHILL XDDD
>LMAO everything is cia fbi fsb gru controlled opposition so subscribe to my tiny flat earther neo nazi youtube channel

i am seriously fucking sick of seeing this shit. this is why white people will go extinct in the west. it's either civic nationalist cucks or schizophrenic purity spiralling dylan roof types who constantly bite the hand that feeds them like a bunch of retarded children

Attached: gRWOD-YrIuZpDSQEx2yv7AQWohsb7WxML2Kvvd8V6XM.jpg (462x425, 19K)

Where's the proof that those texts are real?

You'd think after these last few years Jews, Bolsheviks, and Zionists would realize they're incapable of shaping the narrative. You'd think they'd accept defeat and consider what their foes are teaching, whether it's superior or why exactly they couldn't best the ideology. But they don't because their egos are too massive.

Attached: purity spiral.gif (900x722, 711K)

Faith Goldy is /ourgirl/?
Fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I also want to see proof that those texts are real. Faith had a fiance this entire time and I doubt that she would be cheating on him with Spencer.

It appears that Moarpheus is in this thread, which means it's an anti-white shill thread and the video is likely fake to stir up even more shit.

JF consistently has interesting guests, I could see him doing this on a much bigger scale. (not JF btw, his autism sucks but his ability to get guests is amazing)

remember: white genocide is just a meme.

Attached: richard-spencer-white-genocide-1.png (900x629, 637K)

Wasnt the faggot into some sort of custody battle? Someone ask him for Nina's nudes for the love of god!

Why does he have such a hard on for Slavs?