Are all Muslims pedophiles???

Rapefugee rapes 3 year old baby boy in Greece.

Attached: Rapefugee In Greece Rapes Baby.png (740x784, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6393149/Syrian-migrant-20-arrested-raping-three-year-old-boy-Greek-refugee-camp.html
voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/syrian-migrant-20-years-old-arrested-for-raping-a-three-year-old-baby-boy-at-a-greek-refugee-camp/
theconversation.com/child-marriage-is-still-legal-in-the-us-88846
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not saying it's a good haircut, but it looks trendy
plus he's doing that late-90's thuggin' eyebrows
all that hassle to fuck a toddler? i could fuck a toddler right now and i haven't even showered in a month

And libtards keep saying Islam is the religion of peace and love.

why are so many of them attracted to boys?

Right? He’s actually really fucking hot. He can easily get 15 year old boipussy in Greece

Attached: rapefugees 1452451396853.jpg (440x310, 36K)

Attached: Sweden attacks by refugees rapefugees news.jpg (654x460, 142K)

they are atrracted to holes. You have holes? they attracted to you

he didn't know it was wrong and you should let him go

Attached: uk4.png (488x806, 498K)

all muslims are pedos, so are you, kike.

I thought the problem with muslims was they didnt assimilate to their host countrys culture

not necessarily many of them just don't care when they're horny. Hole is hole, goat, child, granpa doesn't matter.

They fuck anything. Men, women, children, animals. They don't care.

>Are all Muslims pedophiles???
No, it appears many of them are Hebephiles judging from the way they have consensual sex with whores in European countries.

Yes

Can't find the source. Link OP.

Took me two seconds to find it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6393149/Syrian-migrant-20-arrested-raping-three-year-old-boy-Greek-refugee-camp.html

Damn, he looks like a pajeet. I could probably fit in Lebanon or even Israel.

GIB MENA GF NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/syrian-migrant-20-years-old-arrested-for-raping-a-three-year-old-baby-boy-at-a-greek-refugee-camp/

It was an afgani child. Phew. Figures why I hadn't heard anything.

he is rafugee now, because fags are thrown off the buildings in the middle east AFAIK

LET THEM IN!! OPEN THE BORDERS

Yes Muslims are pedophiles like they’re prophet and allah sucks cock

Their*

>MENA GF
If you come to america we'll give you something that looks like taylor swift that'll flash you her bobs

>Are all Muslims pedophiles?
No... But, most 'mutts are:

>CHILD MARRIAGE STILL LEGAL IN THE U.S.
theconversation.com/child-marriage-is-still-legal-in-the-us-88846

>36-PLUS CHILDREN STILL MARRIED PER DIEM, IN THE U.S. TODAY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

Attached: numbers_31_17-18.png (444x666, 660K)

You know there's something wrong with this world when maggots like this aren't openly tortured to death and actually sent to prison to get assfucked more by other faggots which the retard would probably enjoy since he's a filthy sandnigger faggot

Vote for Pedro.

Based and HOTpilled.

Attached: duckhot.jpg (396x417, 16K)

It looks like someone smoothed shit evenly over his head

I think it's like they see women as the families honour so they don't want to deflower and ruin other people's honour because that's not cool.

Looks like a gypsy.

thats normal in his culture

dont cultureshame

my town has been taken over by niggers and nigger barbershops where they just throw litter everywhere and go ooga booga sheeit
this haircut is very popular
it's called a "fade" but whites get these all time in the service or as police

Yes
They literally worship a pedo

Attached: 1487454379346.jpg (490x490, 37K)

>Grown man has intercourse with an underage boy
>In Greece
Who says they don't assimilate with the traditional culture?

>More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years
>Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes
Absolutely fucking based. This is the kind of thing that lights up the darkness for me.

Look at these jealous old roasties. Not a word about male genital mutilation from any of them, but young women engaging in virtuous marriage? That can't be permitted!

Attached: Untitled.png (1900x624, 2.2M)

I like the part where you linked to the original story and provided an archived link too. Faggot. Sage.

Muhammad had like 12 wives and most of them were adults

you can slap religion on it, You can slap laws on it. You can slap a conscious brain on it etc. But end of the day a monkey is a monkey

>He’s actually really fucking hot
Have some standards, faggot.

they are horny dogs, they will try hump anything they get a hold of.

Who should they fuck? Their grandmothers?

The Koran permits Muslim males to have sex with whoever, whatever, they want.

"Thanks to Muhammad's extremely poor judgment (at best) and explicit approval of pedophilia, sex with children became deeply ingrained in the Islamic culture. For many centuries, Muslim armies would purge Christian and Hindu peasant villages of their menfolk and send the women and children to harems and the thriving child sex slave markets deep in the Islamic world.

When it comes to child marriage, contemporary clerics warn fellow Muslims against succumbing to the disapproval of the Christian West: "It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who married a 12-year-old girl, even gave his consent to using infants for sexual pleasure (although warning against full penetration until the baby is a few years older). In April, 2010, a 13-year-old Yemeni girl died from injuries suffered to her womb during "intercourse".

Some clerics propose relative mercy on underage girls by endorsing a process known as "thighing" (also known as "child molestation" in the West). According to a recent fatwa (number 23672), an imam answers this question: "My parents married me to a young girl who hasn't yet reached puberty. How can I enjoy her sexually?" by telling the 'man' that he may "hug her, kiss her, and ejaculate between her legs."

A prominent member of Saudi Arabia's highest religious council said in 2012 that girls can be married "even if they are in the cradle," then went on to explain that intercourse may occur whenever "they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the man."

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx

Muslims are all delusional faggots
Pic related

Attached: 7eUBwcD.jpg (675x1200, 144K)

Whoops wrong pic

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 00.38.57.png (607x658, 241K)

Go to Israel.

Attached: ApuLaughingHandOverMouth.png (710x577, 44K)

it's a culture thing.

Attached: 1540592964916.png (1279x677, 621K)

kinda reminds me of Chris Rock lmao

Unchecked

Aww that's cute. We need to allow more into our country

Well if there is a pedo among them then they are all bad, no doubt about it.

>I-it's not gay if I'm raping boys in the bumhole
What the fuck is wrong with these homos? Not only can they apparently not refrain from raping someone and just tug one out instead, but they also don't have a problem with raping someone who is also male or a kid.

yes their god muhammed raped and impregnated a 3 year old according to their book

>blatantly posts like a mohammad
>still uses memeflag

He's just getting in touch with ancient greek hobbies

In islamic/arabic culture, homosexuality is a grave sin that leads to a death sentence. However, only the one getting fucked is gay, not the one doing the fucking. Hence why it's common in sandnig countries for political dissidents to be raped in the ass rather than killed. Also, if a grown man fucks a young boy, neither are gay. Actually, it is widely encouraged in sandnig countries to be a fucktoy for older men as a young boy.

In Afghanistan, American soldiers were taught special classes so that they don't freak out whenever they see an old man walking hand in hand with a young boy in a completely sexual way on the streets.

>Muhammad had like 12 wives and most of them were adults
>So his fucking a nine-year-old doesn't even count!

Gib beurette gf

Attached: ApuHandsOut.png (778x512, 45K)

Is there any evidence Mohammad consummated his marriage to his prepubescent wife before she came of age?

Nope.

This, hand them over Pierre and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 9D240285-8F92-4224-8DD0-70715FA2CA8A.jpg (987x602, 69K)

the three year old shouldn't worn sexy diapers around muslims, they can't control themselves

A man of good taste.

Attached: ApuSharingDrink.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

(((Lawyers)))

>However, only the one getting fucked is gay, not the one doing the fucking.

This gotta be bullshit

>However, only the one getting fucked is gay, not the one doing the fucking.
That's more like prison rules. I think the deal with sand people is their scripture says something to the affect of
>Allah doesn't like it when a man lays with another man
Therefore boys are technically an option since Allah didn't explicitly forbid it. They don't seem to make a distinction between girls and women that's just a question of whose wife / property she is.

What's up with Moishe?

No, they arent.
They are just Animals and animals that attack humans should be put down.