Be glad Trump is a fucking moron. If he truly had "the best brain", imagine how much worse thing could be...

Be glad Trump is a fucking moron. If he truly had "the best brain", imagine how much worse thing could be. Honestly it is because he's such a fucking moron, he really hasn't done as much damage as people said he would. Sure he has made monsters out of already crazy people, but it's no Iraq invasion level of fuckery. Be glad the US isn't anything like the country the GOP wants it to be, China. The GOP's wet dream is to be like China.

Attached: 7cmi8nuh1cz11[1].jpg (674x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/loggers-trump-forest-management-ca-fires/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody told him that the easier, better, and more natural way to "rake the weeds" is to let small fires burn them away?

day of the rake incoming

Better a moron than a public asshole.

checking

Have you looked at the economy? Because he has unrestricted business and lowered tax it taking off in every faucet

ijr.com/loggers-trump-forest-management-ca-fires/
Go home, nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-155104.jpg (1440x1583, 281K)

>every faucet

Attached: 1401818495419.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Keep coping bluewaver

Attached: 1541547809391.jpg (474x266, 40K)

he's a great set-up man for the punchlines.

Attached: 20181118-213007.png (666x644, 1.1M)

Yeah Leftists and Finns in particular are pretty much walking jokes.

the coolest monkey in the jungle never raked his leaves.

Attached: a93a25f58d5af1fd0639b76d45dbbe6d4d5acbe140ef5ee040d550ac11a67d66.jpg (996x1008, 119K)

TDS really keeps them from stopping and actually thinking (for all their talk of bitching about Trump not thinking). "Raking and cleaning and doing things" = clearing out underbrush that facilitates the rapid spread of fire. Shit is literally like the jokes of:

>Trump: The sky is blue
>"AHAHAHA WHAT A DUMBASS THE SKY HAS NO COLOR IT JUST TAKES ON THE APPEARANCE OF BLUE BECAUSE OF THE REFRACTION OF LIGHT"

That nigger Obama is too lazy to lift the seat when he pisses.Let alone rake leaves. Obama proved to the world nigger apes with trans testicle ape wives are horrible at being president.

Who let the meathead speak again?

kek muh leaves up

Attached: Dl9-jCPU4AAR.png (333x228, 108K)

>Trump: having a huge amount of dry wood and plant matter laying around in the forest contributing to fires

What's the problem here?

rent free

Attached: 72f525819ea2.jpg (300x348, 19K)

he's right. i live in ca. i always keep my yard clean to help prevent fires :3

>"Big Water. Ocean water!"
>Hands out toilet paper
>"Fuck Haiti that shithole!"
>The floors of the forest

I love when a natural catastrophe happens during his term loool.

waiting at the border are professional groundskeepers.
Make
America
Green
Again

Attached: Dfv_XdXUEAAOj13.jpg large.jpg (1104x1236, 254K)

Trump is right though, it's a well acknowledged fact. Or at least it was until he said it. Maybe Rob Reiner should crawl out of his own ass for a little while.

R O B
E
I
N
E
R

>best brain
I realize he won’t be writing quantum theory anytime soon, but as far as being able to out jew the jew fake media there’s been nobody better.
>and he doesn’t have to use state power to threaten them like Barry

All the material and the left still can’t meme. Fucking Sad!

remember when his fucking brain melted and he started rambling about elton john

run forrest run

Attached: 20181119-002337.png (333x256, 195K)

almost as dumb as trump

I don’t get it?

>trump is correct
HURR DURR WAHT A MORON

No. Seriously. Better a public asshole than a raging moron with authority.

he isnt
he just makes shit up

even the lumberjacks are cope posting

womp womp

you must live in an 800 sq ft apartment in the forest dry leaves absolutely contribute to massive fires

nobody fucking rakes and cleans the forests you moron

Except Trump is right?

In Montana the Rangers regularly bushwhack in Glacier Natl. Park. They set small controlled burns to clear all the leaves and debris around the bigger trees. Its why the pine forests almost have no bushes or dead trees on the ground. Poor liberals, no understanding of life outside their cities.

yea and look at the result dipshit

this board is so fucking stupid

you fuckin dense mate? can you not understand the meaning behind words? the forest service absolutely does, in many areas, like here where I live in Washington state, clear underbrush and other dead debris on forest floor. Go read about the Biscuit fire in northern ca / southern oregon.

He was obviously referring to clearing out flammable dead plant matter.

cock holster man
Dateline: July 5th, 2018 Trump rally Montana
“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

thisget it forrest trump?

Powerful

> blumpffs a retard guys
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Attached: 1539375874215.gif (380x298, 405K)