Here's your wall, bro

Attached: thewall.jpg (1200x922, 337K)

Almost lost my nofap november over this
That's a sexy wall

That ain't bad

Now just keep it manned and shoot anyone who approaches.

Hey that’s a wall Mexico might be able to afford to pay for after all.

Hungary has a similar system and it works great.

Attached: 1536094150664.jpg (283x264, 25K)

This. How hard is it to put a squad of natty guard soldiers every mile or so dont we have a big ass military or some shit

that'll do pig that will do

I must say that I like it

Why can't we enlist some Australian biologists to populate a moat with some of their friendly fauna?

The Mexicans will simply go and purchase a few wire cutters or Stihl gas-powered circular saws.

Unless you're willing to use lethal force to keep out the trash, they will come in.

They could also simply put thick rubber horse-stall mats over that barbwire and just slide down.

Prisons all have fences and barb-wire, but that isn't enough, you MUST have someone in an elevated guard tower with a rifle and who gets paid to use the rifle, that is how prisons operate.

All of you... CARABANED...!!

>tfw you realize the caravan is a psyop to get the wall up
>tfw you realize the wall is to keep you in
>tfw when the airports close and the militarized police are activated

Attached: A60ACF2B-61CE-4070-A01E-2BF7D3F80AF4.png (574x430, 204K)

humans can see 10 miles so every 10 miles put a sniper and a thermal imaging camera on a pole

then put mines everywhere

Partly because it's not a welfare state, but whatever

last minute temp fix in a strategic place due to the orc caravan
>also op is a faggot

Whoa... so this is the power of the US of A

Attached: The-Great-Wall-of-China-pg-50-main.jpg (2137x1035, 498K)

Um it doesnt even run the entire length sweetie. They will just walk around.

Electrify it!

Never works well, we brought in the cane toad into Australia to eat the cane beatle. But the toad decided other shit tastes better now they're a pest. We rent out crocs to you fellas before you know it the Mexicans will ride them into Washington

Get 'em Donald!

Sorry, Gringo

Attached: 18 inch Industrial Heavy Duty Bolt Chain Lock Wire Cutter Cutting Tool (1)-1024x768_0.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Looking good!

You sold us a bunch of trees that turned out to be napalm bombs, now half of California is on fire.

>Barbed wire

It's razor wire, you dipshit. Multiple stacked strands. In order to do what you're talking about, they would have to cut every strand multiple times and pull it apart. They have literally no where to stand and get the leverage for that. And the razor wire would slice right through those mats as soon as you apply any weight to them.

I worked with this stuff in the military. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Well we don't have 1300 years to build a wall like China did...

Show me where you intend to stand to cut each of those strands multiple times and then pull them apart?

>Those strands are up against a physical barrier

You're acting like they wouldn't do it

>it's hard
Walking a thousand miles is also hard. But hey, keep thinking wires will stop anyone.

On my feet, cutting each area as I move up, but starting from the ground where I don't need to have my body touch. It would take a long time, but you could absolutely cut the whole thing down going slowly.

They would try. This stuff doesn't just barb you and make you uncomfortable. It slices you open, down to the bone.

You're welcome. All the left wing pussies come from there.
But just goes to show importing is bad

So, why can't I cut all the bottom parts out, then cut the part above me and just keep cutting as I remove the shit? You're acting like it's made of adamantium and no material could withstand it.

Love it! Top Kek! Climb away undocumented shitheads sponsored by Catholic Church, Baptist, and a few others, with dem Soros libshits.

I heard they're thinking of putting sonic cannons, and microwave emitters on the border, so if the dumb wetbacks tried to cut through the razor wire they'd be in so much physical pain (albeit non-lethal) that they'll be forced to flee from the border.

So, what you're saying is, is that EVERY Prison in America is run by idiots, they don't need prison guards or watchtowers at all.

All they need is this "magical razor wire" you speak of, and nobody can ever penetrate it, thanks for informing me about this.

>sand making it a soft landing
do these republitards ever think things through?

Attached: a407b367aa014335645ee9f60fc40d2683aac6ffd2fd5b9842601e3d34d49f55.jpg (567x427, 22K)

By the way, these still exist. They sell some really tall ones, too. Nothing stops me from using ladder 1 to climb at a distance higher than the fence while carrying ladder 2 and then slide the other ladder down and climb down that, never touching your fence.

Attached: oxgord-extension-ladders-ldal-ts02-12-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 42K)

Try it! Waiting................still waiting................can’t can you?!!!! Haha!

It's a good wall. All it needs is 0.5 A current running through and it'll be perfect

except for the fact that you'd have to lay the ladder against a solid surface in order to not fall over and break your neck, and the surrounding razor wire does not provide stability.

How long is that wall? If it's only a small section and not the entire length of the border than Trump cucked out.

It's much appreciated.

Get this army corp engineer vet here. Neck yourself

Attached: B94FBE3D-3835-4040-8AED-D769FFEA9A93.jpg (500x759, 95K)

>yfw footage of beans getting shredded by the razors

Attached: 1496835263256.png (242x251, 116K)

Just need a watchpost with a camera mast every few miles. Then hire a NEET to live in and manage each outpost like a lighthouse keeper.

>walking
Pls, they were shipped in by train and bus

It’s a fucking razor wire mattress against a bollard wall

You can get to the top of that wall but there is no way you are getting over it. Even with a run the wire will wrap around you and you are fucked. Just watch some idiot will try this and probably die from blood loss.

That is a pretty effective wall you mongrel dog

This from experience?

>b-but they can just cut through it/climb over it/dig under it/teleport through it!
yeah, i guess you're right. If a barrier can ever possibly be overcome, let's just not bother having it at all. Time to remove the doors on my house.

Why the fuck aren’t they there now? These things should’ve been lining your border years ago

*Snip*

Attached: 61FEk3NmKmL._SY550_.jpg (368x550, 12K)

These people don't understand how difficult it is to cut through military combat wire.

Put some heavy blankets and sheets of rubber over the razor wire, then drape a ladder against the rubber and blankets, and simply climb down the ladder.

Total cost: about $600

Honestly the mass of razor wire is a nice touch but it needs a row of spikes along the bottom.

Wtf where are the moats filled with sharks

>razor wire
It will be more effective than that gay ass fence, just need land mines now.

>more effective than razor wire and steel.
>Mexicans couldn't cross that meme Chinese compensation project in a heartbeat.

Dreamer please.

Let's see some beaners try that. They'll probably die of blood loss, caught 15 ft off the ground in the wire.

Holy shit this absolutely moronic meme again. A fucking 10-15ft catching a small breeze is enough to have me tighten up, yeah fucking right you’re going to hike up 25+ and pretend you’re just going to swing a ladder around without falling, losing it, or both

I’m not complaining it looks pretty wicked

This, basically. No sense quibbling about the details, unless you have control over your captives and can prevent their use of tools, etc there is no such thing as an impenetrable barrier. Cartels will use any means necessary, be it torches, explosives, vehicles, whatever - unattended, that thing is coming down. Barriers are delaying measures meant to allow you time to respond with force to an attempted breach.

This might be more believable if you weren't an obese white neckbeard whose life is so sad he larps as a Mexican behind a meme flag.

Could have had a nice big smooth wall their kids could kick balls against.
"We ain't paying for shit!"
Gets razor wire fence to tear their flesh instead.

This fuckn TIMELINE!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How does a wall stop the more immediate problem of cartels bribing border patrol to let immigrants and packmules in

Get rid of your own kebab, first. Then you can start advising us.

>he thinks it's a meme
Mexico is training an elite garrison of wall runners as we speak. They will come to America's walls like something from Lord of the Rings.

Attached: mexico_training_footage.webm (720x405, 2.37M)

Where do I sign up?

Attached: 944623bda8a0c17166d1b482ab3fa9c7--image.jpg (320x283, 16K)

Is it razor-wire or c-wire? Because c-wire would definitely not slice through mats. It's mostly just annoying because it hopelessly entangles your clothes. When I was in, I frequently didn't even use gloves to set up c-wire - I got pricked plenty, but never sliced.

I don't really trust what the media says. They call semi-auto hunting rifles "assault" rifles, so I have no doubt that they'd mislabel c-wire as razor wire.

Attached: Untitled.png (437x359, 6K)

>A fucking 10-15ft catching a small breeze is enough to have me tighten up, yeah fucking right you’re going to hike up 25+ and pretend you’re just going to swing a ladder around without falling, losing it, or both
Pussy ass white boy, this is why we be taking over your countries

Attached: FatherlyLeftDragonfly-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 1.4M)

There is no way the Mexican cartels will be able to afford the price of a $600 Stihl saw and a ladder and a gallon of gasoline, clearly this razor wire is too much of a deterrent.

Attached: corpfull_2.png (700x525, 861K)

>two 30 foot ladders
>GIb heath care
LOL
O
L

>believing in bean intellectuals
Syrup nigger pls

If they posted guards every couple miles and put vibration sensors on the fence it would be pretty decent.

Show your flag

That’s a fence you faggot, not a ladder propped up against a wall

>Cartels just bribe the guards as usual
gg

Trump was right! He came through on his promise! He said he would build "a big, beautiful wall" that "Mexico would pay for." Well, you did it Sir! That is the most bigly beautiful wall I have ever seen! /sarc off

Attached: 1495938527013.jpg (400x400, 33K)

oh damn, i think they already got through

Attached: 2BAB4BB500000578-0-image-a-5_1440576783957.jpg (634x441, 92K)

Sounds like you were working with training wire. The real combat stuff will tear you open pretty good. And c-wire is a type of razor wire. The concertina part describes how it's deployed.

How about them programs?

it's getting worse

Attached: migransok_roszke06_gs.jpg (900x600, 219K)

Where is it?
>It needs to be from Pacific Ocean to Gulf of Mexico to be slightly effective.

I don't see the razor wire or 2 ladders. What is this trying to prove?

Gringoyim, please

Attached: pogo freedom.png (285x285, 56K)

But I ordered MAGA, It's not even ten feet higher. I'm not paying for this.

I wonder how many tunnels those hard working mezitos already digged under it

Attached: mami.jpg (750x921, 108K)

Can’t bribe one of these

Attached: 32508182-0514-46A6-8952-48B88D88265C.jpg (1920x1276, 489K)

Imaging he had more blankets/rugs, and that they were heavier and tied together....

Attached: FYL70GBFDLVVJ9H.LARGE.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Probably. I regrettably did not get deployed (got to my unit on rear-d, did three years, ETS'd), and they probably didn't want brain-dead people slicing their fingers off in a training exercise.

Attached: hungary-fence.jpg (968x681, 134K)

That niggers can’t read or see

dont think you're allowed to use those so close to the border
also cartels could just bribe the operators

lmao nice

Tell me more about making tunnels that won’t collapse on you. Digging a shitty trench under a fence is not a tunnel

I mean it works for prisons so... better than before.

That fence is in Melilla, the African border of Spain.
That fence was crowned with a SINGLE concertina and the EU forced us to remove it for humanitarian causes (niggers entangled and bleeding hanging from there).
The removal caused that.
So it's pretty efective.

Attached: concertina-wire-stainless-steel-material.jpg (600x300, 13K)

He's doing the Alex jones pose can someone shop him in?

To be fair the us spends so much on their military or training just march recruits up down all day instead down roads in the middle of nowhere