Some drunk retard killed this girl

Some drunk retard killed this girl.

> The drunk driver who killed teenage girl Alexia Chrissy-Marie Noble-Hazelwood, 18, and then fled the scene, has handed himself in to police.
> The man is accused of driving dangerously on Friday night around 11.15pm, while Alexia Noble-Hazelwood was a passenger in his car. Both occupants allegedly were intoxicated.
> Police began a pursuit of the man's vehicle, as it was driving erratically. The man evaded police but lost control at high speed, plowed through a fence and smashed into a tree and building at the entrance to Christchurch East School.
> Alexia Noble-Hazelwood was not wearing a seatbealt, and she was catapulted from the vehicle. The teenage girl died at the scene.
> The driver fled the crash without checking if the girl was alive, but then posted an emotional statement on Facebook, saying he was drunk at the time and did not want to drive in the first place. "I must pay," he said, upon turning himself in to police.
> The man has been granted name suppression and the public was excluded from court out of concerns for his security.

Alexia's friends are furious at the man for trying to gain sympathy for himself.
They ask why it seems like the courts only care about protecting the driver, instead of getting justice for the dead teen girl?

More info:
nzherald.co.nz//nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12162632
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/108719796/driver-who-allegedly-fled-scene-of-fatal-crash-charged-with-manslaughter
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12163119

Attached: Alexia Noble 01 - Copy.jpg (1080x1350, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.govt.nz/act/public/2011/0081/latest/DLM3360346.html?search=ts_act@bill@regulation@deemedreg_Criminal Procedure Act 2011_resel_25_a&p=1/
plus.google.com/113276445587264457001/posts/8vAZzZNX9AL
nzherald.co.nz//nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12162632
stuff.co.nz/auckland/105623585/two-dead-after-crash-in-pakuranga-auckland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some people are saying that the man should not be punished for Alexia's death, since she made the choice to ride as a passenger in a drunk man's car.
The girl also may have convinced him to drive, when he otherwise wouldn't have.
Should these be considered when deciding whether to punish the driver?

Attached: Alexia Noble 02 - Copy.jpg (1080x1350, 645K)

fuck off nobody cares

Attached: 1542084482007.jpg (819x1024, 194K)

>Alexia Chrissy-Marie Noble-Hazelwood

Attached: peperolleyes.jpg (618x597, 144K)

No, he fucked twice.
First, he drove drunk.
Second, he listened to a woman.

Cringe. What a special snowflake. Who cares though? People are expendable and god doesn't care.

Really though, what kind of fucking name is that?

Attached: Alexia Noble 03 - Copy.jpg (1080x1350, 761K)

Her genes needed to be wiped out. Sorry pol and white knight cucks

Meh don’t care that she died I just want all drunk drivers to get roped up a tree

she had nice milkies

>was a passenger in his car
So it's the whore's own fault?
Every cunt needs to be killed anyway. The only problem here is that it was an accident. Every man should intentionally kill at least one cunt in his life.

I could care less if some THOT dies

Gee, I wonder what race the drunk driver is.

Attached: thinking3.jpg (979x832, 546K)

Unless you have nudes I'm not interested.

>a woman died
holy shit no one cares

And nothing of value was lost.

Depends, what race did she prefer to suck the dick of?

Oh look! A slut out drunk with a guy who runs from the cops. Very strange. Fuck both of them.

Niggers of course. Toll paid.

> Alexia Noble-Hazelwood was not wearing a seatbealt, and she was catapulted from the vehicle. The teenage girl died at the scene.
looks like this case is solved watson!
also she has a hyphenated name so she was going to be a total cunt, its probably karma

Attached: 1522132502438.jpg (610x730, 99K)

Why did her genes need to go?

I doubt he was a negro because he actually admitted to what he did instead of dindu nuffin

Sauce on those bears?

How many people is that?

Imagine being so stupid that you get in a high speed chase and don't put your seatbelt on, she was asking for it.

> he actually admitted to what he did
Kind of -- he admitted to what he did 3 days later, after first running off and leaving the bitch to die on the asphalt.

Wtf is happening in the left ginger's pants?

Usually all those hyphenated names have an ethnic background.
Here, I'm guessing she came from a broken home and her parents remarried a lot.

He probably needed to tie up some loose ends and get his dick sucked a couple times before going to the slammer. Maybe stretched his ass just a little so it wouldn't be so bad.

Ask Seattle.

Our laws our completely jewed. RIP to this sweet girl

Attached: jewthreat.jpg (519x473, 47K)

>wasn't wearing a seatbelt
she killed herself

One less thot who cares.

lmao, mate they all injected their nuts with silicon and buttfucked each other ruthlessly until one died

Dat fetal alcohol syndrome face.

Everyone is so edgy until they lose a loved one due to someone else’s negligence

I hope the drunk driver suffers

Yeah too dumb to live. Let's hope she didn't breed yet. Drunk af or not if I'm in a vehicle I'm getting that belt on, and belting in anyone else with me.

the guy with the red hat is Dylan Hafertepen

LOL. Yeah, it's pretty obvious in that picture.
It's not as bad in this one. That's probably why she kept her face at an angle in most photos.

Attached: Alexia Noble 05 - Copy.jpg (810x1080, 353K)

Ban cars and stuff like this wouldn't happen.

> The man has been granted name suppression and the public was excluded from court out of concerns for his security.
Why is this allowed for the culprit but not the victim?

I HATE when Mexicans and other beaners do it and I hate it in this case too. First name, middle name (if you're a faggot) and Last name, that's it. Nobody gives a fuck about your Pedro-Lopez-Ortiz-Caca names and that shit is just straight up obnoxious.

Attached: 1517717870930.png (708x521, 573K)

If only we had common-sense laws about drinking, driving drunk, running from police, and wearing seatbelts. How many dead children until we ban cars?

Where are you getting these pics?

They were posted earlier.

Attached: Alexia Noble 04 - Copy.jpg (540x720, 212K)

Its not Mexican specific retard, and the reasoning is very much for Jow Forums's point of view. If you have a delacruz and a garcia, and the man is a delacruz, then you get delacruz y garcia which means delacruz and garcia further meaning simply, the property of this specific dela cruz family. Second last names are a sign of property and ownership of another families dynasty, its like how you have Charles De Bourbon Habsburg

Because the culprit is still alive and has his reputation to maintain.
But the girl's dead, so who cares if her name is released?

looks like a slut, anons......nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1538957735828.png (1334x1068, 1009K)

>when you need photoshop, a pushup two sizes too small and camera angles to make your c cups look good

yikes!!!

that's pretty gay

I care why? This is a slide thread.

>18
Damaged goods user, nothing was lost

Yeah he didnt want to. He dindu nuffin. Y u no wear seatbelt thot?

>Getting in a car with a drunk man without wearing a seatbelt
Natural selection

>Being a white girl getting into a car with a black guy..

Nothing of value was lost.

How dumb do you have to be to not wear a seat belt?

That's even worse than driving drunk.

look, I now that this is hard to understand, but follow me here

The man has not been convicted yet.
Therefor, is not guilty of anything.
You must wait for the court to find him guilty, even though it may be plainly obvious. This is how justice works. Even when the guilt is apparent, you must wait for it to be formally proven. Otherwise we get some arbitrary standard of guilt at which people form lynch mobs.

>worthless roastie dies
>this is news

Nice reaction image. Posted the same thing somewhere yesterday.

Attached: mungpunch.png (152x172, 46K)

>The man has been granted name suppression
What bullshit is this. This is like UK shit where they don't let people report on muslims commiting crimes

>dat name

They really did it.
They killed a real life anime girl.

Now they have gone TOO FAR.

>be in police chase
>don’t fasten seat belt
>die after chase

To all the anons incredulous that the driver can get name suppression but the dead grillz name is released -

>create a real risk of prejudice to a fair trial;
legislation.govt.nz/act/public/2011/0081/latest/DLM3360346.html?search=ts_act@bill@regulation@deemedreg_Criminal Procedure Act 2011_resel_25_a&p=1/

Her family could've asked for the same but something tells me that the family of an 18 yo. who gets into the car with a drunk islander/maori probably don't have their shit together in the 1st place....

Holy shit, this public post from the dead girl's google plus page is... interesting to say the least.

plus.google.com/113276445587264457001/posts/8vAZzZNX9AL

Attached: 1519861032158.jpg (247x204, 9K)

very interesting post but nauseating at the same time. not because you're a faggot, but because people do this gay shit with their names.

Shouldnt ha e admitted to liquor, should have juat said it was an accident, and heard about it first on the news,
>i thought it was an emu

She had nice boobs, and probably a profound internal life, F

That is incredibly sad. They should install fucking breathalyzers in cars, so that you can't start driving if you're drunk.
>F

Attached: PressF.png (514x376, 241K)

Jesus Christ man this actually hit me in the feels

It hit her in the pussy.

Why the fuck is her name so long

Who the fuck would admit to this? Id feel such relief if i got away with it.

I just dont understand. Ive done certain things in my life and i feel quite proud of the things ive gotten away with, exhortion, theft, cheating, violence.

>Emotional confession on facebook. What a fucking pussyhole.

Attached: IMG-20180919-WA0000.jpg (564x846, 74K)

Thus is so sad. Alexia, play Despacito

Those titties should’ve saved her

>nzherald.co.nz//nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12162632
Oh shit, this was in New Zealand. Lmao, didn't realise.
We get something like this happening once every couple months.

stuff.co.nz/auckland/105623585/two-dead-after-crash-in-pakuranga-auckland
This was just up the road from my house. Drove to work that morning and didn't even realise anything had happened. 13 year old girl, 17 year old boy.

Nothing of value was lost.

Haha based Norway

>wasnt wearing her seatbelt
Well. Would ya look at that. Stupidcide.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one thinking this.

Attached: 1542074991243.png (250x202, 39K)

Its what white trash do to try to make themselves look less trashy, but it does the opposite

mfw alexandra ocasio cortez

You sound like a real piece of shit. Proabaly have shit colored skin too.

Justice and vengeance are hard to differentiate sometimes.
This why we have trials.
Give time for tempers to cool, and people to think rationally.
The guy isn't going anywhere.
This sort if knee jerk reaction is what has gotten us into the current political climate.

No, driving while drunk is a crime, the man knew this.
If your actions directly cause the death of another it is at minimum manslaughter

Hit me right in the fireplace.
Poor girl was illiterate.

Sounds like she had a healthy home life

>mutt coalburner pays the toll
Why does this keep happening?

Sure, so give him a DWI.
But if she'd taken the minimum safety precaution and wore her seatbelt, she probably wouldn't have died.

>get raped by your father
>name him publicly on social media and hope karma "gets him"
>you die at age 18 as a passenger in your drunk boyfriend's car
What did karma mean by this?

Attached: 1537745307165.jpg (591x716, 28K)

fuck i would have loved to rape and beat her until she was in a coma. god what a great piece of pussy to have die. anyone got her nudes to flood her famalam with?

>mutt
What kind of mutt does she look like... white mixed with NZ native?

It means having a rapist father is no excuse for being a dumb coalburner. The toll will always be paid.

Funbags did not deploy.

Nice

This. Anyone from NZ knows you don't fuck Islander scum.

Almost no man is as honorable as this fellow. God bless him. Weve all been stupid and driven high and drunk or whatever. For him the night turned into a nightmare, but he actually TURNED HIMSELF IN. Saying he must pay. Thats a true heart. Not to mention she was a consenting adult probably on drugs driving w no seatbelt with a drunk driver? She is responsible for her own fucking safety. Good luck to him hope he gets out in under 10.

>a fucking leaf.

> Alexia Noble-Hazelwood was not wearing a seatbealt, and she was catapulted from the vehicle.
>Was not wearing a seat belt

Attached: 72522593[1].jpg (634x640, 143K)

i hope he digs her body up and fucks her holes. hey leaf bro, wanna find out wheres shes buried and dump a few loads each into each of her dead fuckholes?

>Oh no, my poor innocent feminist coal burning white whore.

Stfu faggot