Jow Forumsitical Brainstorm Thread

Post you best new memes/strategies/ideas to fulfill seemingly absurd goals. For example, how could the white shitlib vote be completely eliminated within the next 2 years?
>drive a wedge between white and nonwhite feminists
>inflame the blame put on white women by nonwhites for leftists losing in elections
>ramp up antiwhite rhetoric by attacking prominent journalists, media personalities, and celebrities into responding
>make South Africa a front page news story by shilling interest in it to talk radio/Fox/Infowars through call-ins
>push IOTBW harder
>generate infighting on leftist websites between whites and nonwhites
Pick an issue, and generate a set of ideas to make it happen, they can be as seemingly impossible as you want, brainstorm away. The goal is new, fresh ideas for others to adopt or build on, realism should not be a consideration.

Attached: 1540406198501.jpg (1080x1151, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.infowarsarmy.com/
community.infowarsarmy.com/about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I say we all build Killdozers.

Attached: Killdozer.gif (350x197, 2.21M)

All of us building killdozers requires some sort of budget dozer build. I think pickup trucks surrounded by steel plates set at angles would work fairly well. You might not be able to drive through buildings, but it would get 70% of the job done.
I guess it's perfectly legal to build a killdozer in your garage.

Attached: 3f41bb911b4d28f8f3ff9464f7528c0db8b93705fb5c4bf04e8d571a9dad02eb.jpg (1280x1280, 351K)

Nope, we need bulldozers, then when the time comes, we will attack the holocaust museum with killdozers.

Attached: killdozer2.gif (350x197, 1.39M)

>the holocaust museum
Germany?

Attached: 1535100848530.png (640x478, 431K)

kek
All of them, we go for all of them.

damnit why couldnt Killdozer have been during Jow Forums

I know, what a happening it would have been.

forget memes and learn history

Attached: ad copy.png (2000x2000, 1.39M)

*chakras, you mong

> Not your personal army, glow-senpai

Also, search the archives for my "HAWAII LEGION" psyops. We've already covered this.

Amidst war you can get away with anything. Start a war. Change the face of humanity. Become immortal.

>inb4 getting away with pooping in street

You unironically could do this if you fucked with the pakis somehow. Poo on border.

Attached: 1538058871937.gif (400x250, 2.72M)

fuck off

>nigger doesn't understand how politics between nuclear countries work
Imagine my shock!

Literally not me, mere coincidence goyim, but unironically. The only way to get people to enter non-bait threads is to post them with qts.
I've had another idea from earlier today, the filter merchant has created this glorious forum.
>community.infowarsarmy.com/
Might be a fun place to redpill boomers. If we could get the millions listeners Jones has away from their civnat garbage it would have a huge impact. Could call in as well.

Attached: 1539051490838.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

>imagine my shock!
at what, having to use a toilet?

>Uruguay
You're gay.

indeed i am, rajesh. your point?

>indeed i am, rajesh. your point?
No point, Uruguay.

well slap my ass and call me pajeet, this case is closed

Perhaps spamming the new Infowars forum with IOTBW would have an effect on the staff somehow? Shroyer and some faggot who works in the studio are moderators.
community.infowarsarmy.com/about

Attached: hubloo.png (831x562, 930K)

>how could the white shitlib vote be completely eliminated within the next 2 years?

We need to begin memeing by Mid July/Early August. I figure by then there will be at least a few Democrats who have officially decided to run for president. We need to work the memes out into the normiesphere through twitter and facebook.

We failed during the midterms. FAILED.

Free Julian Assange would be a good start. Get the new Democrats to attack the old guard. Keep exposing media bias & lies.