Trump Abandoned us Arizonians for Florida... BIG MISTAKE TRUMP!!!

I am a disgruntled Arizonian currently residing in the Maricopa county district, a district that hadn't turned blue for over 48 years until last Wednesday. Kyrsten Sinema will vote with her feelings over facts first and destroy this great State of Arizona. Trump instead looked at us pitifully, his poor supporters barely floundering after a bi-centennial rule of McCain and gave us the thumb. The thumbs down that is!

At what cost does this have on the Arizonan citizen? The Senator, who by the way is educated from Brigham Young University, has the power to strip away the laxest gun rights in the nation. She supports Common Core in a State that is number 48 in education. She is in favor of starting programs to an ever-increasing homeless population. She is hell-bent on Californizing this place so every weed smoker can get into car accidents on the I-17.

Trump has made AZ blue for all of eternity. This state will never be the prosperous state that it could be.

Attached: 1542611132585s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/protesters-call-for-maricopa-county-recorder-adrian-fontes-to-resign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck your blog post

Attached: find a flaw.jpg (637x477, 171K)

Shut the fuck, boomer.

Attached: 66B38814-1CBF-424B-9451-88A1BD1DE4F7.png (300x100, 10K)

Literally this. This is now a Florida appreciation and news thread. 954 checking in.

whatever you niggers kept McCain for a long time. Hopefully all the Commies from Cali come to your state you piece of shit kike loving boomer.

You did you fucking retarded boomer.

McSally was a dumpster fire and your state needed to be punished for McCain, Flake, and McSally. Maybe the next time you'll nominate someone that isn't pure shit.

WE'RE THE STATE BORDERING THE MAJORITY OF TEXAS HELLO??? Wake the fuck up. Trump doesn't care about getting a wall and never has. Arizona might be a shithole but at least it's not a nigger shithole. We are the fastest growing state in the nation. Which will be halted thanks to Sinema's retarded policies. Where was Trump when election fraud occurred at my State? If Cruz was elected, he wouldn't let us go to the DEMS AND TURN US INTO A SWING STATE!

Boomers are the only one protesting you stupid fuck zoomer. God damn I hate millenials so much
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/protesters-call-for-maricopa-county-recorder-adrian-fontes-to-resign

I've said it before im just gonna move. You're all faggots

*majority of mexico

Calm down you mellow dramatic fool. You guys didn't get it nearly as bad we did here in Colorado. I'm sure Arizona will swimg red unless your state legislature went full blue like we did, then I'll say join the club. We are complete Dem controlled here in CO and mark my words, The Gay Kinng of The Rockies will turn CO into a sanctuary state for all his illegal subjects.

I have a funny feeling McCain was behind rigging this eleection for Sinema as his last fuck you to Trump. Its probably what he spent the last year of his life working on at that shitty Arizona ranch of his.

AZ fag here. McSally cucked. Vote fix in. GOP a buntch of bitches at this point. Hope they like donkey cock up the ass. This stayed is gone.

Oh the kike puppet doesn’t care about whites. What a surprise. Are you retarded? You think (((Democracy))) is going to fix shit?

>Everyone that doesn’t like my old boomer ass is a millennial!1!1
Shut the fuck up boomer. You allowed white Western nations to fall and become the way that they are. Not only that but you actively fought for it to become a reality and you still do. You caused all your own problems along with ours.

Keep complaining on an anonymous image board I'm sure that'll do something! Dumb fuck kid.
Sinema will ensure that AZ will turn into a sanctuary state and then she'll take over the other senate seat. Also my state is probably more significant in terms of national politics then bumfuck colorado. My state is the one who is letting in the illegals you stupid fuck! No beaner wants to go to Colorado because it isn't as affordable as AZ.

The dems control everything on social media here, that is why Big tech Corps like Intel like to come here and hire people who aren't white males. This shit started in Europe and now it needs to end.
Sure blame the republicans who have been here all their lives and not the filthy immigrants who state hop for economic security.

You mean while you complain on an anonymous image board, you senile old fuck?

>the maricopa county district
Yeah bullshit. You are not in az faggot

see faggot

I'm too old for protesting you pampered brat. Do you want me to do your dishes while you shitpost on your iphone 10x? Go check out that link I just posted and you'll see that us geezers are actually doing the back-breaking work while you let the world just fucking burn. Get out and make a picket signs with your friends you twit.
Literally install 4chanX and look at my state

>from Maricopa
>blames trump
D&C kike shill detected. Go back to California where you belong, faggot.

Attached: 1542254395859.jpg (713x717, 98K)

>he keeps posting it
Maybe if you didn’t have senators that we’re such faggots previously that demoralized and disallusioned their own voters then you wouldn’t have this problem.

Oh look at you, trying to solve the problems you created while failing to do anything about it. Cute.

Hold the phone, 4chanX can tell me what state people are in? How the fuck do I do this?

Listen you stupid shit. You had the chance of electing Arpaio or Ward in the primary. Where were you crying then? Not here.

You elected McSally in the primary (or more probably you probably didn't even bother to vote then like the retard you are), who hasn't made a fucking peep about this general election after the election day. Why would Trump waste credibility on a state much less a senator that didn't care about itself?

Attached: 1529951821613.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

Yea what the fuxk sally
Trump should have thrown her out the heli when flying over the rally