Checking out of politics

Whelp.

After watching Trump for the last two years, and watching the mid-terms, and then watching everything post-midterms, I am going to try and pay attention to politics as little as possible. I un-subscribed from all of the political shit on YouTube and I'm not checking any news websites anymore.

I feel like an idiot for putting hope in Trump and thinking getting him in office was going to change the system. I know he has done a lot of good things, but there are a million things he COULD have done that he didn't do, for absolutely no reason. He has not accomplished the big things and I'm doubting he ever will. It's obvious our society is controlled by a giant bureaucracy of lunatics, Demonic shills, and corporate elites. The elites have no intention of reforming or changing anything, they're just fucking around and keeping us on the same path we've been going down for 100 years.

Maybe something serious will happen in the next 10 years and we can get off of this fucking crazy train. But for now it's just the dumbest circus act imaginable. Serious dissidents get immediately censored and sometimes imprisoned. Now even the fucking PROUD BOYS are a "hate group" according to the FBI. The fucking proud boys. Come on.

And what is Trump doing about any of this? Nothing. Tax cuts and nigger felon prison reform or some shit. He could label Antifa a terrorist group tomorrow, he could be writing executive orders, he could have removed Jeff Sessions. But nothing continues to happen.

This whole thing is a fucking joke. I'm going to look for some other healthier hobbies and prepare for whatever horrible fucking thing is coming for us in the next 10-20 years

Attached: GettyImages-835868862.jpg (300x300, 27K)

I too realized this. Votes no longer matter, and trump is a stunning example of that. Of course he wanted incredible change and reform but as far as I can see there has been absolutely no substantial change in anything. I would argue things have gotten worse.

Voting is a meme.

Trump is an essential piece of the movement. The catalyst. He could get impeached tomorrow and he'd still deserve a statue in a few decades. What needs to happen next is a person less flawed in character taking up the mantle. No divorces. No cheating with prostitutes. No hush money. No failed businesses. No refusal to release tax returns. No twitter tantrums. No bad hair and orange skin. None of this stuff actually matters, but it keeps normies away from supporting him. We need somebody who is likeable like Justin Trudeau but with the politics of Trump to rise up next and continue the movement. A handsome, charismatic, young man who redpills the men and still gets the female vote because he's a bold family man. When that happens, things will take off like never before. The only question is - who is this Jesus 3.0 and what is he doing right now?

Implying youtube didnt already purge the most useful political content already? Theres been total mutiny against Trump since he announced he was running. Since you havent learned the situation yet itd probably be best to quit now.

Only people that don’t have a life keep up with news and politics. Mail iyour ballot in in election years, stay off your phone and computer, spend time with your wife and kids doing activities, work and build a better future.

>This whole thing is a fucking joke. I'm going to look for some other healthier hobbies and prepare for whatever horrible fucking thing is coming for us in the next 10-20 years
this is something most of us will wished we realized sooner, whenever each user realizes it for himself. i'm in a similar boat as you. i'm not a complete pleb so i've never actaully cast a 'vote', but i'm very engaged in politics and most people that know me probably think i do vote. but after the blatant fraudulence of the elections and the way all these 'conservatives' just go along with all of it like it was all legitimate. i think i'm going to do what you did, i'm going to unsubscribe to these stupid e celeb assholes who just push you further left.

Only good post ITT

>I know he has done a lot of good things, but there are a million things he COULD have done that he didn't do, for absolutely no reason.

Exactly this is what pisses me off the most. Yes, he's not an America hating globalist and he's trying, but he's so out of touch and apparantly doesn't know what the fuck is actually going on. I'm guessing he's extremely naive and is kept like a mushroom in the dark. There is NO reason whatsoever he shouldn't be using his exec powers to enforce the fucking LAW equally and fairly.

He's weak and his thinking is very babby-tier. I thought he was more red-pilled and awake to things but he seems checked out and operates from twitter. The man is lazy or confused.

Attached: lowenergy.jpg (640x1136, 57K)

you didn't even understand what he was trying to say on his post. that whole scenario you're talking about 'getting the female vote' or some bullshit is delusional. there's no political solution in this current system. i think more and more people are wising up to this

>tfw you realize he was a plant to get you idiots to expose yourselves
How better to stop you than to make you think it was safe to show yourselves? Too easy.

>The catalyst. He could get impeached tomorrow and he'd still deserve a statue in a few decades

He's moved the world closer to the brink of global war - something he campaigned AGAINST. A full 180.

And some people are shilling this guy as their messiah.

>has to write an essay on why he's not involved anymore
who cares. fuck off then.

How the fuck did she become Princess of England?

I actually believed the 4-D chess meme. After the Syria strike, I brushed off the hardlined blackpillers saying he was a kike-controlled retard who duped us all.

Turns out a lot of them were right. Trump actually isn't going to bring us where we need to be. As far as how "redpilled" he is, I'm not really sure. Maybe he's just playing ball and doing what you have to do in establishment politics, or maybe he's a shill. Hard to know.

His tweets are not entertaining anymore. His "based" hot-takes are not entertaining anymore. People want action and change and they want to see sign of it right now.

But yeah I've wasted way too much time in the last few years following this dumb shit and I feel like an idiot now.

Attached: 1526340099474.jpg (640x788, 110K)

We all feel like this now. Pic related.

Attached: 1542524206747.png (1264x1289, 658K)

quad of truth, that's good you feel stupid and not angry and disillusioned. that's a game that's an easy one for them to win

And meanwhile the Illuminati work 24/7 making the world worse.

If you were expecting anything to actually happen, you don't realize the main reason to vote for him in the first place.
He has stirred up the shit, and his 4 to 8 years were supposed to buy time.
He has opened up discussion, we have broken through the media barrier. We can talk about things now openly.
Time to prepare for when things get hot. Get your family secured, self-improve, get guns and ammo, start gardening or farming, all sorts of things to improve our side in the coming conflict.
Have you been wasting the two years we have had so far? I sincerely hope you have not been. We need everyone we can get.

I’m happy the spell is breaking around here, because it might not be too late to field a better candidate in 2020. If you DO want to give up, do like the other user said and just ignore it all and try to love the best life you can. Godspeed.

Attached: A5C4891A-1855-46DA-91D1-B907FF3BC693.jpg (998x853, 171K)

>spend time with your wife and kids
user....

Attached: 1406354010381.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>He has opened up discussion, we have broken through the media barrier. We can talk about things now openly.

That's true, he did that. His presidency hasn't been a "mistake" or anything like that, it literally couldn't have turned out better. It was just a mistake to believe that he was going to 100% be /ourguy/ or whatever

>Have you been wasting the two years we have had so far?
Pretty much. I finished my BA and I've just been fucking around with classical music. I should probably move out west to a smaller town out of the major city I'm living in

Those digits. I'm just glad I never bought a maga hat or t-shirt, or put a bumpy sticker on muh car. Holy cringe! I never fell for the trap of being MAGA before MAGA actually happened, and it won't it looks like.What can he really do when they are all Illuminists wanting to bring in a 1984 hell?

Attached: 1541555340399.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

baby's first blackpill

>It was just a mistake to believe that he was going to 100% be /ourguy/ or whatever
Yeah, I didn't think that many unironically thought this was realistic. Most of the exuberance before the election was to just get him elected so we can prepare.
I don't think that many truly thought that he was going to fix anything, just a temporary measure to buy prep time.

Hopefully we can squeeze another four years out of this.
Even if we don't there should still be some time. You can change a lot in two years.
Get your ass in gear user.
Moving isn't a good idea unless you don't have any friends or family ties. Just buckle down and get your area prepared. If your city is that bad, get a plan ready to move out. Your family and friends probably won't want to relocate now, but when guns start firing they will. Get a plan ready, don't abandon your close relations. Family is our strength.

She lost

why do you have to whine about it on Jow Forums?
why don't you just stfu do fuck off?

Nothing is going to happen, you delusional idiot. This is all just bread and circus 2.0 electric bungyhole.

Live your life as you will; I will choose to live mine prepared.

Because these are shills, for crying out loud, and a couple underaged faggots who fell for it.

>Because these are shills
that was my assumption but I wanted to ask
unsurprisingly, he stopped responding
sage

My mom wants to move with me and she's my only family member so... I dunno I guess I'll give it a shot

Not a shill

to get feedback u gay french frog

Attached: 1525500913975.png (596x598, 862K)

Attached: TheEndTimesMutt.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

>feedback
kys if you're such a useless faggot imho
sage

Hello share Blue. Giving up and not paying attention to things is a bad idea, even if Trump works for Zog.

>Giving up and not paying attention to things is a bad idea
why

whatever you say Imani

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

Trudea? Now I know you are a Lefty shill. You are not wrong about the rest though.

KYS Share blue.

Trump has been completely disloyal to his own voters. It took me til the midterms for this to all sink in for me. He's doing prison reform but nothing significant on immigration. He's a joke and a legit scumbag.

>hello fellow conservatives for the 698.764.245th time
Sage

If that's what you want to do. My family extends beyond parents and such, very close with my best friend's family and of course my friends themselves. Then there are aunts and uncles and cousins.
But we are already in a very rural area, so no need to consider relocating thankfully.
Either way it's a choice you have to make on your own. Just make sure that it is the right one.

You need to know what is going on, in order to be prepared.

Very sad I have lost some of my friends since admitting my political beliefs ( although they already knew them for the most part.) The Only people I can show my power level around now are my Wife and Parents. It’s kind of funny because I think without Trump they would not have cared. I plan on moving to a more rural place soon.