Mexibros are now considered racist for not wanting orc heards in their country

Are Mexicans actually based?
Was Trump wrong to demonize them?
Is it really Central Americans that are the problem?
Are Mexicans honorary whites?

Attached: based mexibros.jpg (684x960, 129K)

>when Mexico is more based than Canada

best timeline

can we be part of the couter culture? i am exited ,it would be cool that the international mainstream media hate us

Wait how's is filthy brown beaners hating filthy brown other beaners racist????

People have forgotten what the word even means.

They call us racists, we call them fags, they call us homophobes then we laugh at the idea of fearing a Marica then we call them fags again.

God I love being Mexican.

Yeah. Fuck Trump desu.
He's inflamed all this racist hatred against Mexibros for the last three years with that "they're not sending their best" rhtetoric, when in fact it was the Central Americans all along, and the Mexicans are actually based.

mexicans are whiter than south americans, so they are racist for not wanting shitty south americans to invade their cities

mexicans have to go back

to make Mexico Great

may god help us

Those Mexicans are anti-Semites for opposing Jewish resettlement schemes.

*Central Americans.

>some

i hate media, God kill them all

Nah, the Mexicans here are hard-working and contribute to the economy and American culture.
Most illegals are Central Americans, and most Central Americans in the US are illegal; *they* need to go back.

We aren't anti-semites, we are anti-puterias.

Attached: 1542576682600.jpg (484x634, 31K)

Nah dude. all illegals have to go back. I don't care if they work hard. they can work hard in their own countries. Also if you see a working class mexican immigrant, its most likely an illegal.

Well yeah, all illegals need to go back; but, there are 20 million legal Mexican-Americans and wanting to "send them back" is just hatred for fellow white people.

>Also if you see a working class mexican immigrant, its most likely an illegal.
fuck off with your assumptions. most mexicans are hard-working.

If they are legal stop calling them Mexican, they swore to your flag, work in your land and will die defending it.
They are Americans. Now excuse me as I stay in Mexico and try to make it great.
May God bless México, and may God bless America too.

Attached: 200px-Benito_Juárez,_siglo_XIX,_óleo_sobre_tela.jpg (200x284, 19K)

I have no problem with Mexican-Americans and a small amount of legal Mexicans. I just think the illegals ones have to go back and we need a Korean style border to prevent them from entering again.

cuck

This. Every mexican I ever worked with was shit at their job. Not to mention the fact that they refuse to learn english. And I'm talking about the legal ones. They have absolutely no respect for the nation and have no business being here.

>over 11,000 illegals arrested in 15 days

mexibros you gotta build 2 walls on your southern border

Attached: buildwall.png (800x981, 400K)

>and will die defending it
HAH

There's a heirarchy in central America ultimately ending with Mexicans hating all of them and black people.

shut up beaner

Not a cuck. Just being more realistic.

t. half-spic

You will be surprised at how easy it is for a Mexican to die defending something.
If his children are American he/she will die for that country, if his work is in America you can bet your ass that Mexican will defend that country.

We are prideful and stupidly loyal, but that's actually a good thing if you take pride in becoming American.

all mexicans have to go back

your country needs you, pedro

Surprising nobody.

They're loyal to their own and that's it. They don't respect the culture of the US, they don't speak the language, they don't respect the laws, they don't do fuck all.

But he's right tho...
The term African-American is why niggers still like to identify as chimps and not as 1st world people with duties and responsibilities.

>I'll vote for Pedro
Keep up the lords work mexican friend, and throw a few bricks at those other spices for me.

>I'll vote for Pedro
Keep up the lords work mexican friend, and throw a few bricks at those other spics for me.

Don’t buy it. It’s a propaganda campaign with the goal for whites to let their guard down and think Mexicans are on their side.

Mexicans loathe the Anglos and will do anything to try to destroy them.

Best case scenario is Mexicans want to keep all the migrating for themselves and are pissed about Central Americans bringing to much heat to the border.

>Bean-nigger juarez
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1542484904764.png (602x393, 289K)

>The Guardian forced to state that Mexicans are being racist against Hondurans
best timeline

Attached: 1539314182423.png (500x593, 77K)

Oh my goodness, this is awful. I had no idea Mexicans were this racist! Putin must have gotten to them...
maybe we should reconsider our desire for a policy of unlimited immigration, or else this country may become even more white supremacist.
What's the world coming to

Racist just means heretic

The joke is that Mexico has a HUGE problem with illegal Honduran and Guatemalan immigration.

The issue is the prescience of a mother land culture on the boarder.
What will happen is CA, AZ, NM, TX will all become 60-80% Hispanic by 2050. And those states will become Mexican in all but the name.
They will try and join Mexico like how Quebec or Scotland wants to become independent, except that Mexico will support this movement

How can beaners wanting beaners to fuck off be racist?

I don't know why you guys keep cheering this shit and the cartels killing them too.
this is exactly how they are going to get their asylum in the US. normally you are supposed to stop at the first safe country and stay there but now they can make the legit claim they don't feel safe in mexico or anywhere else and our cuck judges will force us to let them in.

This is the best thing that could have happened for them.

>group of 43 illegal aliens
guys we found the ayotzinapos

>You will be surprised at how easy it is for a Mexican to die defending something.
Yes, this is why cartels exist.