Frogs, give me a rundown on the Yellow Vests (gilets jaunes)

Who are they, what do they want, and do you support them?
>t. heard some lady on France 24 compare them to Trump voters
Is she right?

Attached: Yellow-Jacket-Protests-640x480.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/17/europe/macron-france-fuel-protests-intl/index.html
twitter.com/fine7156/status/1064784425630801920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1542084748255.jpg (3437x2291, 517K)

>>t. heard some lady on France 24 compare them to Trump voters
>Is she right?
Not even once, we have no one in the caliber of the Trumpissimo in our country, gilets jaunes are a gov run behind movement.
You can't trust those fuckers because police are backing them up, knowing that illegal gathering are forbidden by law and that they have no representatives to talk with the gov this movement is like shooting reflections of duck in a pond hoping they fall from the sky.

Attached: 1542693490455.png (1207x1547, 1.45M)

>Who are they, what do they want, and do you support them?

They are some cuck who voted for macaron.
>Is she right?

Nope she's not.

>Quick rundown
- classic gas is taxed over 80% and always have been since we are in the nuclear almost so there were diesel surplus in the 60's 70's.

> Push people to buy diesel/gasoil cars because there is less taxes on it and because of nuclear powerplant , push out people to buy electric heating radiator.

> Find out decades ago that's shitty get tones of particle and pollution.
Start to taxes out the diesel as regular car ( before it was 20% taxes less or almost )

> Governement still continue to give eco kikes prime to buy diesel vehicle.
> French cars park is about 80% diesel car.

They got right to be in strike but just because they are fuckminded, they did elected this cunt. to not pay anymore the " living taxes " aka local taxes when you rent or own a home.
Find out they will take the taxes elsewhere
> hooooo no macaron lied to me

I don't give a fuck anymore , they had the possibility to buy alcool cars of lpg car etc which much less taxed...

Most french people will vote every fucking time the candidate pretend there will be a tax cut ot they will maintain the age of retirement.
tldr the boomers get fucked and are pissed with false promise.
every fucking thing everyfucking time there is tax cut somewhere they give it to you from the left hand to retake it from you from the right hand.

Attached: 1530419852324.jpg (403x392, 99K)

Couldnt the police be anti macron?

Sale espèce de pute taré, je te pisse à l'arrêt.

They aren't anti oil
The French are just pissed and this is a finally a reason they can protest without getting doxxed , losing their jobs, murdered and/or thrown in jail

They're pissed at the "general situation"
A.k.a immigrants. Though ofc they couldnt say that.

France has ridiculously high taxes. They have to subsidize the millions of Africans living and looting in the country.

They should just reform welfare in such s way to encourage 3rd gen algerians to go elsewhere

The country is broke. No growth, no future. Just more Africans.

Thanks for the rundown. Will France ever have another 2 term president at this rate?

Attached: tumblr_osvk8tUyG31tto89ro3_250.jpg (178x217, 13K)

Only by default , like if le pen get on second round next time.
But she will probably not since they are now divided.

People didn't realise they elected a bankster rotschield larping dog.
Debt will be soon up 100%. that's his plan.

As the strike is going on , macaron fled to germany and belgium.
This remember someone in french history.

Attached: maron-antoinette.jpg (600x760, 111K)

Attached: frogger-sega.jpg (768x989, 162K)

when you least expect it Valls will come back from Spain and run for president again.
>does he really think Catalonians will vote for him??

Attached: tumblr_inline_otwuf5HpuD1s3vc8m_1280.jpg (960x1440, 200K)

nah Valls is going to Spain and he's too much unpopular. I believe he's running for the mayor election in Barcelona.

No idea and i don't give a fuck, he's the exact same deal than macaron anyway.

I whish a coup d'état. this is the only thing that could help , before everythign goes shit and total civil war.

>give away all colonies
Bien
>allow foreign bases on your soil
bien
>destry your identity and culture for consumerism
Bien
>replace your themopulation by darwins lost link
Tres bien
>pay more taxes because everything and his mother is on social benefits
Vive la revolution!!!

Attached: IMG_1142.jpg (990x692, 222K)

apparently somebody ran over one of the protesters and they died, so your pic related is accurate

edition.cnn.com/2018/11/17/europe/macron-france-fuel-protests-intl/index.html

Attached: 1524665558503.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Don't listen to , d&c kike.
Gov tries to scare gilets jaunes by all means through the media.
It's a decentralized and quite anarchic organization. Though they have no political affiliation, they're mostly composed of people from the countryside who tend to vote far right.
>tl.dr
The dynamic is the same as Jacqueries.

why to i have this nagging suspicion this is designed as a color revolution?

Respect to em. That is how you change shit with your government, get out there. Online slacktivism will never put the fear into em like this will.

I support them.
>Is she right?
No. She's right in that Trump voters and yellow vests are largely rural people but that's where the similarity ends.
Traditionally, the syndicate-led large protests always happen in spring because they figure the weather is getting nice enough for people to go out en masse.
This time there are no syndicates (they bought the media diversion that "this is a far right protest"), yet there was 1 million people outside all day in near 0°C temperature.
It's way too late for Macron to do anything that would give him a shot at a second term but if he doesn't take this movement seriously he won't even get to the end of the first.

>They are some cuck who voted for macaron.
I want to know where you got this. Core gilets jaunes are countryside Français de souche and hence probably majority FN voters.

A complete reform of the absolute shitty election system we have would be enough, even with the amount of retardation of our country. But I guess a coup would actually be necessary to do so.

They voted Macron, for most of them. They are french so they complaint about everything. They are drunk before 10:00. They want to get it as comfortable as if they were in "The Glorious Thirty".

I do not support them. They're fucking annoying by the way : they disturb normal citizens instead of blocking politicals and high graded officials...

As you cannot compare french voters to voters in the USA, I don't think you can compare them to Trump voters. Furthermore I do not think you can compare Macron with Trump. Finally, I do not think there is a majority political line within the movement "Gilets Jaunes", it is more of a very disparate melting pot of idiots that think themselves useful.. France 24 is not a reliable channel, they do not know what they're talking about. Remember that french media are only focused about France, so french journalists and typical non english speaking frogs do not really know what is running out of our borders.

Cheers

t. parigot
Kill yourself any time

Ok, anyone saying they voted Macron is a shill, I got it.

Good goy
>vey French people are lazy alcoholics
>they act like gaulois réfractaires
>better replace them with brave and hardworking immigrants

Attached: paris_lmao.jpg (1936x2592, 1.59M)

How many revolutions are you guys up to now?

Oh look, a toulousain, of course you are an unsufferable cunt

Big city faggot either way

Mere difference indeed.

>tfw you live in Toulouse surrounded by sandniggers and Mélanchonistes

Attached: 1494538085935.jpg (800x386, 57K)

I think seven

once a year

That's true.

>Who are they

A grassroot movement with people from every side of the spectrum (mostly far-right but there is also some far-left elements)

>What do they want

They're protesting unfair taxation on gasoline and Macron's rule at a whole

>Do you support them

Their protest are legitimate and there is a lot of /ourguys/ in it (they even assaulted a bunch of shitskins) but since it's an anarchic popular movement there is also drunk retards assaulting cars (one of them has been ran over and killed saturday because they scared a mother with her daughter into accelerating in panic) and there has been a lot of incidents with drivers so it's a 60/40, overall good but with a lot of retards

>scared à mother into accelerating in panic
Women shouldn't drive. No self-control at all.

Neither should shitskins

>i cant afford diesel anymoe sacrebluex
Install gpl stupid faggots then and just btfo.
Why these people are this stupid?

>too poor for gas?
>just buy an electric car lmao
same shit, fuck off

I gotta give her credit though because they were 40 assaulting and banging their car (a window had been broken) and her daughter was in panic. A lot of people, especially parents would have reacted the same way. You don't want to let your kid in the middle of a mob

>French state pushed diesel for 30 years
>80% of cars are diesel now
>now be good goys and buy a brand new car. Alternatively buy our expansive (((gpl kits))) and annihilate all chances of selling your car.
Cars aren't an investment, I'd better keep my money to buy land in the countryside
Then use secondary roads if you don't wanna be disturbed by them. Took me 5 minutes to plan a route

The woman should be free'd of every account, i cant stand this kind of protest.
There is no difference between central france yellow vests and the immigrants in Calais in my opinion.

>Who are they, what do they want, and do you support them?
They are unpolitized poor workers who never said jack shit about anything but who are taxed 70% of their income and see more taxes coming while they were promised less.

>buy brand new car
you can install a gas implant for 546€ and mount it on your car/van/pulman etc etc, what are you talkin about dude it's just an excuse to chimp out in the public place

One pay the taxes and obey the law, the other cost taxes and respect only strength

well reddit is against them, so they can't be all bad

>Be an farmer
>work 80 hours a week
>Make €500/m
>Hey, peasant, just buy my 500€ toy or pay more for your fuel

>Yellow Vests
>it's actually green

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

More than 3k€ in France
>Italian eternal merchant wants to sell toys he produces

Don't listen to the retard, most of the gilets jaunes are from the lower classes so it's highly likely that they didn't vote/or voted Lepen

people are most wary of these protests because in france usually lots of niggers join them
is this the case with this protest?

No, the only nogs you'll see are the ones making a scene being absolute cunts with the gilets jaunes

yeah I thought so
as soon as I saw that reddit is against this I knew it's not some nigger protests

It's the working class protesting so there's almost no niggers

Most are crybabies coming from urban zones who don't need to use their cars to live. The only people really impacted are the countryside folks who need a car because the first shop is 10km away from their home, but who don't have the demographic power to do a significant strike.

Just ran a simulation online with current gasoil and gpl prices. Would talk 150k km to make it worthy.
I live and work near Marseille (mudslimes headquarters). There was at most 5% colored people. You don't make gibs and can't steal TVswhen blocking a highway entrance.

Yes in the big towns because it's full of niggers.
No in the country.

The ones who live off taxes want more taxes, so they are fine with it, beside Macron said he will give money to "poor" people so they could keep buying diesel.

good luck, hopefully european civil wars soon
this elites are getting too jewish and need a purge

Of course she should've used other roads, my point is that absolutely ANYONE would've done the exact same thing in her situation. And they had no excuse to act like complete degenerates, whether their political affiliation was.

I bet the allocation will be based on incomes and not on geographic situation. Micron will give the money to ghetto dwellers instead of country people, they are worthier during the elections...

>be a farmer
your problem
>work 80 hour a week
your problem
>make €500/m
your problem

The absolute state of macronites

This is a minority, the only one that'll be hurt, the one that shuts up and works and the one that won't get help. This is the lot of the French countryside.

Come on, a politician would never do this.

>Politic
>My problem
I agree.

à la raie*
ftfy
The most basic form of french people. Whoever dislikes them is a globalism supporter at this point.

They can after all, peasant are dirty people who vote far right and have dirty rituals such as the "Fête du cochon". Let them die off, France is a modern country and these traditions don't have their place here.

>be a "shitalian" streetshitter immigrant
your problem

>>destroy your identity and culture for consumerism
This is what hurts the most, every popular protest you go to it's just the same American music and kike celeb references. I don't want to sound blackpilled but I'm not sure this French volk can become itself again. Maybe when every jewish media figure is kicked out and every last boomer dies we can start doing something authentic again after 60+ years of nightmare.

Attached: 2a6eebed0429c828cab4581cf6b10293-1423750524.jpg (1324x841, 278K)

reported for hate speech

There will be bullets for traitors too, watch out.

This was sarcasm dude, I'm a bouseux myself.

Attached: Fichier_Chatillon_ville_fleurie.jpg (1894x2536, 1.36M)

looks comfy desu

Owing a car and mantain a car is not a right is a privilege, you can afford that privilege good for you, you cant afford this privilege anymore? work harder earn more or find another way (GPL) you still cant afford this privilege use pic related

Attached: bicicletta.jpg (1200x752, 430K)

You a farmer cant afford tractor fuel use pic related and go fuck yourself

Attached: Picture-8.jpg (750x563, 407K)

Are you well?

It hurts but I have to agree... When you realize that the last decent adaptation of a French comic was made by a Korean and that the most powerful music major is French but spreads 'murican pop you see how fucked up is our culture.

0/10

t. never worked a single day of my life

////////UPDATE/////////

The prefet of the island of La Réunion has ordered a curfew tonight applying for half of the island after riots made by shitskins yesterday in the night.

The movement of the gilets jaune continues and is growing, yesterday 110 barricades, today more than 300. The government said they'll send the police to dislodge the ones blocking the raffineries, several have been cleared but the protestors say they'll keep coming back and beat them with attrition

Attached: 1542620061-giletjaune.png (400x330, 129K)

Pay or die faggots

Since you're desperately stupid I will adapt to your level :
- Epoisse > Mozzarella
- Crème de marron > Nutella
- Bourgogne > Bordeaux >>> every other wine >>>>>>>>>>> Villageoise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skunk piss > Italian wine.

Now dégage Macaroni

Not saying that for you based rital

low quality shitpost, Piccione

>not paying taxes for nigger immigrants
Stop being a racist you dumb goyim shit.

The protest might grow because there's some truck drivers saying that they wanted to join the protest but their syndicates made a deal with the government

> Syndicates
This is how we protect you, comrade worker !

Syndicates in France represent only 8% of the working population, they can make deals and announce being against the blockings still you can see a shit ton of drivers stoping their daily work and joining the protests

And it proves one thing, those unions are fucking controled opposition and don't work for the people

idgaf about this shit.
i like France and i like French, i dont like stupid people doing stupid shit such as the yellow vest because, i will said it very clear for you to understand, if you are too poor for own and mantain a car is not a State problem but it's only your problem

twitter.com/fine7156/status/1064784425630801920
Yeah most unions are rotten inside

Maybe the worst is the jewish infestation everywhere in the media, the (((humorists))), the (((philosophers))), etc... You tend not to care about it if you don't watch tv, i.e. If you're young and somewhat educated, but the consumer culture and materialism, the sexualization of language, the total hermetism to traditional French culture, all of this is heavily fueled by the Hanounas out there.

Attached: 1541689787840.jpg (282x400, 35K)

If you are too poor to maintain a car it's your problem
If you were able to maintain one but it became too hard because the state decided to fuck you it's still your problem ?

This. Don't listen to blackpilled and macronistes

Improvise adapt overcome

begone satan

>Woman scared
She's being prosecuted for intentional manslaughter (if that's the right term)

Elle est poursuivi pour violence volontaire, apparemment la vidéosurveillance la met en cause

Sadly it's true. French excellence is only the lot of a few comics authors... Who get soiled by disastrous movies.

Attached: C20100260701_4 (1).jpg (400x605, 64K)

>The state takes more than half what you make
>"Muh crybabies"

Macronistes get lost

This tax isn't inherently bad, increasing taxes on polluting cars is a good idea, but only if people have a backup plan. City people can take the bus, rural ones can't.

Every taxe is inherently bad. Only what is necessary should be taxed.
Taxes should be decided at communal levels, by the people, not at state level by people who lives of them

Yeah I'm a zoomer and every people around me are fucking mixing French with Arabic it's fucking annoying and I'm afraid that most of them actually support Melenchon