Pay netflix to receive a curated selection of movies and series

>pay netflix to receive a curated selection of movies and series.
>Find out that every fucking title has support for Israel shoehorned into it somehow.

Pic related. Can't believe no one on Jow Forums talks about this. Literal brainwashing.

Attached: IMG_20181120_083001.jpg (2831x2025, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nat27uERHhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can't believe no one on Jow Forums talks about this.
Maybe because not all us are dumb enough to pay for kikeflix.
>curated selection
lel.

Attached: 1542693498898.png (720x720, 307K)

You're paying for it, so you're obviously a faggot anyway.

She's the bad guy
She's literally hillary

>as long as Israel agrees, we agree.

Slogan of the US-government.

Unlike you dweeb I work for my money. I don't have time to select and pirate torrents in my fap dungeon like you do.

Wouls be nice if someone can suggest alternatives. Money is no problem.

>Still pays for Netflix
>Still watches House of Cards

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

>watching the electronic jew

Attached: IMG_2436.png (1200x630, 178K)

Why would you watch house of cards anyway, that was your first mistake

Also how did they explain away Spacey's absence ? I'm curious

>pay netflix
Also everyone here has known for 5 years now that Jewflix is shit

Attached: dsfuhlsduihfa87dsf98.jpg (2000x1000, 283K)

we don't watch tv

we're not all paranoid and we've seen more than a couple movies.

Lose the attitude faggot, it's either this or watching BLACKED/trannies in another lnetflix show. It's all equally infested with propaganda.

Netflix has mike and Hussein Obama on their payroll now. No kidding.

Maybe just stop watching shit on netflix if it's so bad

Also you didn't answer my other question

>Literal thot reasoning, signalling (((openmindedness))).

Ofcourse it had to be canada. Go back to plebbit.

The secret to change is offering a better alternative. Hence i'm making this post here.

Idk what happened to Kevin, not that far in yet. i'm curious how they'll try to explain it.

I dunno what other alternatives there are, as far as streaming sites go Netflix is top dog. You could always just find pirate streaming places if you want to not support it but apart from that I dunno.

So have they just not addressed it at all? His character is just not in the show with no explanation

>Just stop watching your Blockbuster replacement goy
>It was always propaganda
No retard, OP is saying that Netflix has fallen from the mighty. Why do you care to give OP life advice? Seems more like you are shilling for the network jews. Good job standing up for child rape...

What are you on about ? Are you brain damaged ?

But its a series about us politicians. That's just realistic

I don't appreciate the ikea-guy attempting to patronize me with shit like "your first mistake is xyz" like i'm some sort of cuck, but I shut him down immediately so no worries.

That said, I don't think ikea is a shill for the Jews. Just a casual probably that doesn't know how to read between the lines. I think its best if you don't look to much into it.

I also watched some dumb cartoon, called bignose or something like that.

They literally used 9/11 imagery to wipe menstrual blood coming out of a character in the show. They even showed the decision making process in which she specifically chose 9/11 imagery to wipe it off.

Anyone got a screenshot of it?

Well I was just messing around at first, I gave up on house of cards after the shitty "my turn" end to season 3 and I couldn't imagine anyone still watching it. But I didn't mean to patronize, it was just a bad joke.

Don't worry about it mate. Water under the bridge.

Imagine how broke you have to be in the West to bitch about 3 euros.

Attached: Screenshot_20181120_100935.png (1366x696, 50K)

Well what did they end up doing in the latest season with Spacey's character ? Has he just not appeared at all and is just not around with no explanation ?

>every fucking title has support for Israel
And race mixing. And white guilt.
The electric jew - not even once!

I'm not that far into the series yet.

Literally every Netflix series has a mixed race couple, every single one of them.

hence you're a faggit for consuming jewish propaganda. period. end of story.

Well so far has he been in it at all ? Or are you just on episode one or something

>i'm curious how they'll try to explain it.
He died of AIDs he received from fucking his secert service butt buddy in the asshole.

>using jewflix

are you retarded?

Everything Netflix creates is Jewified to shit.
It's amazing the NPCs don't see it.

>called bignose

Attached: 1530740500843.png (710x577, 44K)

Im in season 3 episode 7, still all good at the moment.

Television is a soul sucking device disguised as entertainment. I'm talking 4th-5th dimension shit here:
It's a fact that every object in the 3rd dimension is something very different in higher dimensions.
For example a cube in the 3rd dimension, is something we would not even recognize in the 4th dimension, a Tesseract (4D cube).

You may have heard of the conspiracy that Saturn may appear to be a planet to our 3rd dimensional senses, but in higher dimensions has attributes we can not recognize here. In higher dimensions Saturn is a sentient being and sends waves of negativity toward Earth, causing massive problems here.

Televisions are literal soul sucking devices in the 4th dimension where we can not perceive. Wonder why time feels like it goes way faster when watching it? That feeling is just "nothing" right? Wrong. Time is literally being stolen from your soul.

You can google all this for more details but it might require a deep dive to find it. No one would even read it if I typed more.

Wait so you're not on the latest season ? I guess I misunderstood, I thought you were watching the season that just came out.

What is this?
The movies I watch don't have this shit.

Is that cheap in Romania?
Here in Italy is 14.

Drop Netflix. Get a hobby to do after dinner. Read a book.

Lgbt, diversity(bmwf), strong female , muslim/iran bashing, ridiculing whites, etc.

There are more ways to jerusalem.

I'm not asking for life advice, dipshit. I am voicing my discontent and ask for a alternative for netflix. Keep it relevant.

I liked altered carbon and it didn't have race mixing or other jew shit and now next season they're replacing the tall white chad lead actor with anthony mackie
Very disappointing

>watching house of tards
Well there's your problem

Huh, a German recommended the show to me. Haven't watched it yet. Makes a lot of sense now.

Please explain how Black Mirror and Daredevil are israeli support shoehorned in.

>weekly billing of netflix

show me senpai

They don't call em "programs" for nothing. They are programming the npcs to support their agenda. Wake up sweetie. You live in Zogland. Gotta move out to escape it.

Attached: 1759004859673.jpg (1600x1200, 608K)

Actually, House of Tards does sound interesting.

It doesn't work that way. You have to put in a little effort to escape the brainwashing. Think for yourself.

Or Just watch some pedogate Hollywood gate shit and you never wanna see those people again

You're watching a program that is obviously going to be politicized, my dude. There's still good shows out there, not on Netflix, but things like south park are still decent. As a general rule, just try to limit television consumption because

Yea, I know, id totally watch show

>watching the electric jew

Attached: 1518137569644.png (451x541, 77K)

I read it, sounds interesting. Wish i had more info

Maybe nobody here talks about it because we knew a few years in advance and stopped paying.

People have talked about how shit Netflix is for a long time, particularly in regards to its "diversity hire" practices and the SJW themes in shows, you can also stream shit for free, you don't have to torrent stuff, it isn't 1998

Doug killed him because he wanted to kill Claire

Original black mirror is good. But the new netflix adaptations are filled with degeneracy like the "black museum". Season 1 and 2 were made before the Jew stuck his finger in the script.

The effort is me asking in this thread for a fucking altetnative.

Why do you autists insist on being patronizing cunts telling me to "think for myself". The singledigit IQ mindgames being played is ridicilous. Offer a tangible alternative or go fuck yourself.

Is it really so hard to google a list of the best tv shows of all time and read a synopsis about them to see if you like it? The further back you go the less SJW shit you will find

>We
>Bullshit response
It seems our thedonald migrants have found another way to cancerously infest my imageboard. I miss the old days before your testicles dropped.

Since mininova got shutdown, i've been at a loss of reliable site to find good content.

I also work fulltime, so this kind of activity would eat too much of my time. I also refuse to spend more time behind a desk unless necessary. A good alternative platform that isn't jewed to the max would be ideal for me.

Krijg de ratte kanker

Point is, most shows are shit, made by pedo rapists (((globalists))), starring pedo rapists globalist.
There is no source to spoonfeed you redpill shit because it doesn't excist and when it excist it will not be long for it's bought or banned by some (((people))).

Reading must be difficult for you. Where did I say i'm looking for redpills or express the desire to be spoonfed some bullshit you consider to be enlightening?

You need to stop projecting your inane little "redpill"/"enlightenment" fantasies on me, I specifically ask for alternative streaming platforms, nothing less nothing more.

If you want to discuss e-celebs or spin more of that enlightenment bullshit, go do it somewhere else. I just want non-jewed content, this doesn't necessarily equal redpilled content. Hell I would be happy with something as simple as spongebob squarepants.

Fucking tards in full force out today....man...

I've been watching old westerns to scratch that itch. They're great

>Literal brainwashing
>television
>P R O G R A M M I N G
how old are you how long did it take you to figure that out you fucking genius

Attached: dumb 2.png (800x800, 84K)

Mde with sam hyde
Also SpongeBob season 1-3
That's about it

>Paying for

I swear, I finish one retard off, and another shoedigit IQ pops up attacking straws. It's like i'm dealing with a downie hydra.

>I finish one retard off
lmao

Attached: 5358406+_3577a463940caaef971bc85dd8e48428.png (720x540, 324K)

pic and vid related.
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM

These cunts are just jealous you have a job m80. Im in your shoes, get home late, cook, throw netflix on for something easy because free to air here is literally for sub 90 iq shaved apes here.

Thinking of cancelling my own subscription because they pulled the one show i really fucking liked, The expanse.

Reckon ill power through altered carbon and peaky blinders real quick and then cancel it, the misses has developed a taste for a kike show about two kike lesbians called gracie and frankie. Its awful. Shes better off watching re runs of the nanny.

>Downy Hydra
You got me there

Attached: 1542455374408m.jpg (819x1024, 106K)

why dont you just not watch any tv at all

Attached: mindfuck.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Fuck off dickhead, i enjoy watching some television before i read a chapter or two from a book and then turning in for the night. If tv is shit or i dont feel like watching ill game for a bit.

so defensive at the simple idea of not watching jew programming huh maybe youre brainwashed yourself homie

I think "Homeland" was the worst. It was based on an original Israeli series about Mossad. And the plot is driven by this CIA kingpin kike who believes the ends always justifies the means. Not to mention shameless demonizing of Iranians.

Attached: images (51).jpg (738x415, 17K)

kek, good one mehmet

Maybe i am but whats it to you? We're not looking for life advice.

The absolute state of the brainlets these days.

>no u
go pay for another marvel movie fagget

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

JEWFLIX is pretty bad.

Attached: MountainJUDENseason4Narcos.png (1393x915, 1.55M)

I would pay to not watch Netflix

Who the fuck still subscribes to Netflix? Outside of jewtube I've cut off everything. About to get rid of this phone to because fuck these kikes raping you every month

Jesua his teeth are horrifying

we cancelled Netflix

there is a service called Pureflix. We got that instead. We don't watch it anywhere near as much, [which is a good thing]. Most things I've seen on there are pretty wholesome [which is its point], and so far I don't see any "race mixing is great" type nonsense

Thanks desu

>pay netflix

Have we taught you nothing?

Attached: b0a88244455ef18b150ce84d135c641e3f7786fe_00.jpg (455x512, 33K)

house of cards was based when they warned us about the clintons and their ruthlessness. now they just elected hillary for president and made a propaganda show out of it.

he died of cancer i guess. the pedo

Did you forget who owns hollywood, goy?

Attached: 1523806185313.jpg (665x768, 113K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1536602613452.png (592x678, 406K)