Fascism vs Monarchy

Fascism is better because the Military gains power instead of whinny entitled brats who never touched a gun in their lives.

Attached: latest.png (444x250, 172K)

Do you even lift brah?

Monarchy is retarded. Ones blood does not guarantee competence.

The fuck? You know theres a difference between a military junta and a fascist state

Someone raised to run a state their wholes lives or someone good at fighting battlefields?

Both have a use. Let them stay in their natural habitats, user. I say Monarchy should win in this specific contest.

Fascism is just monarchy reset back to its roots. Remember that early feudalism was strictly for warrior class, after it gets corrupted it never lasts long.

The military becomes entitled and retarded with time. It also splinters into factions very quickly if there is a dispute of succession. Provide me with one example of a military ruling a country for more than 100 years. The only one I can think of is the Mamelukes -- which were more of a socio-political class. I'm open to any other examples tho, none are coming to mind tho..

Monarchs on the other hand rule by divine right. Also you can have a mobilized, fascist economy that serves the interests of the people at the same time as having a monarch.

this is incorrect. one's blood often does serve as a great predictor of one's competence. and its certainly better than any alternative like "voting" (kek) or a "meritocracy" (impossible and cringe). Disputes of succession are short and swift in a monarchy, as opposed to other systems which result in long protracted wars between massive classes of people instead of two feuding dynasties.

Attached: 1502647234394.jpg (720x845, 62K)

Democracy is far more retarded, because most people who vote are incompetent.

they're one and the same

Franco's Spain had a monarchy and Mussolini's Italy had the church

Compromise.

Constitutional Monarchy founded on Fascist principles.

>who never touched a gun in their lives
this is also rarely the case with monarchs pre-1800. royalty should be trained in martial affairs. the nobility should emerge from a martial class, but, ultimately, the Monarch should stand in a position above "top general". If you haven't already, check out Leviathan by Hobbes. I'm reading it right now, and it revolves around the kind of thing you're talking about.

How different are monarchies and facist regimes really? They are both headed by an authoritarian ruler. A proper facist nation isn't ran by a junta but by a singular ruler ala monarchy.

How about a warrior-monk-monarch?
Battlepope when?

constitutional monarchy is a facade. the Monarch should be a ruler with absolute power. This is a foreign concept to people today, but it should be reevaluated. the point of a king is efficiency -- checks and balances should come only in the form of feudal coalitions that seek specific, localized changes before disbanding.

Spanish royalty was already a meme at this point. Whether or not Franco believed in a Monarch, all that practically mattered was absorbing the royalist militants under the nationalist umbrella (the same way the democratic spaniards absorbed the communist and anarchist elements before the civil war)

they aren't mutually exclusive. it was just political suicide to call yourself a "Monarch" in the right-wing world of Europe in the early 1900s. Monarchy and royalty was one thing the right and the left both hated in those times.

I think that would be ideal, but it would alienate the Monarch from his ordinary subjects, I think.. I dunno.. what is a historical example of such a thing? I personally think the "Philosopher King" system is the only possible utopia.

Attached: 1428437500579.jpg (5000x5000, 1.82M)

/thread

You missed Pope Julius the II by half a millennium

Exactly. Monarchy might make sense in the case of having a royal family for cultural reasons. But not as rulers

>one's blood often does serve as a great predictor of one's competence.
Except literally no heir to any of the greatest men have ever even remotely lived up to expectations

Monarchies exist as purely ceremonial entities due to all the inbreeding and retarded wars they started.

>most people who vote are incompetent
Thats an overstatment, I work with dregs of humanity, witness how summy they are, how brain dead and NPC like and I fear. They vote.
We talk about people with 3 kids who take loan for comodities and than sell it at 1/3 price for cash, no planing for future only present.
I refuse to be called same species as they are.

Both sucks, you are still depending on the competence of a few individuals on top that have a lot of incentives to rule the country for themselves. Still better than democracy, because it's the absolute worse.
Yet is the reason you transfer your private property to your children.

I hate Korra. They take something awesome like Avatar with element bending, and pervert it to where theres giant mechs shooting laser beams, open borders with the spirit world, and the main character is a dyke. Just jew my shit up senpai.

It does when it means they'll be prepped best for the job.

Feudalism > everything else

Hey there, Philinigger.

The role of a king is very different from a soldier, your argument can be used to make a peasant king, it tells loads you'd follow.

this is the pic i post to reply to everyone who tries to shame flips here on Jow Forums
works on both nazis & commies

Attached: welcomecommies.jpg (604x672, 78K)

Fascism is a temporary transition to Empire
The Roman Empire was more fascistic than monarchic

The Pope ACTIVELY fucked over the warrior monk Tradition developing in the Holy Roman Empire.
Aryans spit in the Papacy

You don't pervert something with giant mechs shooting laser beams, you fix it.

Attached: 1540276617443.gif (270x210, 1.2M)

Fascism is an useless ideology for useless problems
Monarchy is the one true ideology that has always and will always be around

The best giant robot show isn’t even about the robot for the most part, it is instead a Shakespearean tragedy

Retard

A. Genetics are real
B. They are trained from childhood to fulfill their position in the hierarchy.

You're argument is defunct on multiple fronts.
Fucking individualists

Attached: 1513426792057.jpg (1240x762, 159K)

It should be up to the people to remove those who can't govern.

Attached: 1382485669770.jpg (960x720, 178K)

A true monarchy is just a heretical dictatorship. It's just fascism passed down a bloodline.

Is that pic real?
If I were Filipino I could join an actual, real-life right wing death squad?

Attached: 25b59305a53f2d4df6b962cd6ade58d60586106002adb0eb4040d972532c87e6.png (2048x1280, 2.38M)

>entitled brats who never touched a gun in their lives
Or a Hammer, or a Shovel, a Drill or a Rake. Firing guns takes very little effort. It's more important to me that a man has worked, bled, sweated at manual labour than fired off a few rounds. Lots of upper class/royals spend their days shooting and hunting and it does not breed any obvious strength or resilience in them.

You should look into the Swedish royal family you uneducated cunt.
Just one long line of total badasses.

as long as you're not a Jew yeah

Attached: 235434765437.jpg (500x625, 364K)

Care to share the name?

Giant Robo