I need your help, guys

I need your help, guys.

It's nothing new here that I'm a virgin and everything.
I was able to recover from all this lately, gotten lighter and so on. But yesterday a video made me very shaken
a channel for a skateboarding kid, he's at the age of about 13 and he's very ugly, by the way. In one of the videos he randomly arrives in two girls (in different spaces), two beautiful girls, and kisses them, ardently. The detail is that the girls are older than him, around 16 and 17 years. Beautiful girls skaters. Wow, I almost felt bad the moment I saw it. I swear to you that few times I felt so bad.

I wanted to understand why, and I wanted you to help me ... sometimes, I think it's because I'm nineteen and I've never achieved anything like it, I feel like a loser. Damn, it's amazing, it must have been the happiest day of his life. And I never allowed myself to feel anything like it. Not by trial, in fact, I just failed. Every hour, absolutely every day I remember the moment when he arrives, though ugly and hideous, and kisses two beautiful girl

Attached: shutterstock_359366072.jpg (310x240, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJRRkCv8DUA
youtube.com/watch?v=2z_FtLVu_Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

help me, please

I know if one day I can get a girl like that, it's just because I have muscles or something. What he did was true and a great achievement ... unsurpassed. I will never do anything like it

share the video

maybe you're missing something that's obvious

What are you trying to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=tJRRkCv8DUA

minute 7:17

omg im feeling bad again

maybe the kid is rich
maybe the kid has lots of subscribers
maybe the kid is the son of someone famous

you're so hopped up on being a virgin that you might be ignoring things that are right there in front of you

oh my god dude you're feeling bad about this???
dude
the kid has like 650k subscribers
girls do anything to get famous
ofc theyre gonna kiss him if it makes them look even remotely famous

chances are he even paid them

do yourself a favor man, get off of youtube

i hate this advice but seriously man, work on yourself. improve yourself. take up other hobbies. god damn man you're better than this.

Dude, who cares if he has a lot of subscribers, he's so fucking ugly. Younger and younger than the girl
This is impressive and I feel bad whenever I remember it.

man, and something else, I dont accept the fact that I'm nineteen and I'm never going to get what he got with that age

how to accept this? I just can not fucking

9:10

youtube.com/watch?v=2z_FtLVu_Fw

Obsessing on those kind of thoughts will never take you somewhere and will only make you suffer.

Here's my advice: Keep your mind busy. Learn something new everyday, no matter how insignificant it may seem. Find a passion. Always become the best version of yourself.

Women feel naturally attracted to self confident guys who are passionate about something. The only way is to adapt yourself to the reality you live in, not to force your reality to adapt to you.

Here are two options for you:

1) Sit down, cry and blame life for all the shit that it has given to you.

2) Man up, face your reality, get out of your confort zone and work hard to get what you want for yourself.

Of course, one option is easier than the other.

Do not sabotage yourself, dude.

Sorry for my crappy redaction and english, I tried to fit a lot of ideas and english is not my first language.

thank u guys
but I cant devalue what I saw. How to give less value to the ugly boy who kissed a beautiful girl?

the ugly boy is confident, you are not

im thinking on this again
omg

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: lost cause.jpg (433x566, 56K)

Fuck off with these subhuman, shitskins.

what?

bump

you sound, verbatim, like Elliot Rodger in his manifesto

besides that kid probably paid them. Big youtubers do these stunts all the time

do you make an effort to talk to girls?

It seems that you really enjoy feeling miserable. You are not looking for advice, you just want to play victim.

Just talk to girls, it takes time

What you need to do is
Take a shower
Build a personality
Be yourself
Give off good vibes
And learn to intuivley understand body language

There's literally nothing ugly about him you sensible fuck.

Post pics of yourself at least. Grow some balls, man.

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to others

Attached: man in the glass.jpg (1000x1333, 815K)

yeah i do man, but all of them refuses me

i want a advice to feel good about these feeling man, about what i saw in thread.

guys I just wanted you to tell me a way to deal better with seeing what I saw in the video, that's it

Alright, thats a good base. Don't stop.

Do you like your looks, your body and your fashion?

>being this retarded
holy shit my dude, you dont need enemies when you have yourself

yeah i like man.

thanks for the laugh

Weird. You should be fine then.

son, you're ugly but unlike that kid you're a loser. you said it yourself. girls don't kiss nor fuck losers. you won't stop feeling bad about yourself until you cease to be a loser

But I can get in touch with girls, only they always say I'm not attractive, you know? I do not create sexual tension with anyone, and in fact they think me cool, but never a guy to kiss or date or something like that

What's the difference between me and the video boy? we're both ugly because he succeeds and I do not? do not tell me face confidence because I've always been confident and never understood because never with me

>Brazilian boys are fuckboys and girls are sluts
well what the fuck else would you expect

the video's girl seems to be slippery

Because in that country you're ready for sex by the time you're like 10
Honestly, it's kinda silly to be comparing yourself to people from there unless you live there too
If so, pobrezinho

man, no matter the country. We are not better to anyone. What he did was incredible.

last bump searching answers and a real advice

Your brain and your body aren't quite finished maturing. When you're younger, little things seem like they go on forever. If one person rejects you or dumps you, it seems like everyone ever will. Nobody bothers explaining that to children and teenagers, and I think it's very damaging. I didn't have any sexual or romantic success as a teenager either, I wasn't over it at 19 but I was over it a few years later. You're also forgetting that you're seeing a FRACTION of this kid's life, the fraction that he wants you to see. You're comparing your entire life to a sliver of his. This is how social media poisons you. For all you know he struggles with school, or learned to talk to girls after dozens of failures, or is actually a faggot in the closet. It's not fair or healthy to compare yourself like that.

What you said was impressive and very clever. Helped me a lot. But, man, the point is that I think like this: it doesnt really matter what he has gone through, the very heights he lived at that moment already surpasses any peak that I have lived, understand? everything was worth it there at that time, it was something unforgettable and that raised his self-esteem forever

Change your view of life. Forget it. It is something that cant change, has passed, just accept things as they are.

This is the only kind of thinking that makes me sick.

bump

This is to all things with the limp genitals that hang off your bodies:

INTIMACY IS MORE THAN PHYSICAL.
INTIMACY GOES BEYOND KISSING, PENIS IN VAGINA, BLOWJOBS.
IT IS CREEPY TO WANT WOMEN/ANYONE TO KISS YOU BECAUSE IT "feels good".
LIFE IS MORE THAN FEELING.
ONLY CREEPS MAKE IT THEIR LIFE GOAL TO HAVE SEX/PHYSICAL ATTENTION.

prove me, what you said makes no sense at all.

>projecting your own opinion of romantic/physical involvement onto all men
Typing in all caps should be punishable by death, no joke. You're too stupid for the Internet; please leave.

hahaha
so man what u think about the topic

Men are visual creatures
When we long for affection we see it often comes with unspoken desire for the emotional intimacy.

You're a clever guy. Could you tell me how to ignore what I saw? How do I stop caring about this? It pains me a lot to think about these videos. I'm jealous of this boy

seems like elliot rodger

bump

An obvious lie that won't help OP. Most people arrive at normal sexual milestones just by living. No exceptional effort is required. It takes far more than just time for the people this does not describe -- they are fundamentally inadequate and must rearrange themselves accordingly.

You are the reason you are a failure OP. Either continue as you have and wallow in this miserable fact or start doing things your idea of "you" wouldn't normally do.

Attached: 1522213320462.jpg (288x394, 34K)

120/5000
I just wanted to deal better with what I saw in the video, man, nothing more. I dont want to change myself, just deal with it better.

bump

Let this thread die you fucking loser