Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: Ammazateli.jpg (640x646, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=G-fQT3w7PH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: F9CF56B1-66D7-4B7C-8329-000DB361737B.jpg (460x250, 76K)

Attached: 1465498671114.jpg (698x698, 400K)

White women are all filthy whores

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Turk women are all filthy cockroaches.

Until that becomes stressful, tedious, predictable and boring, so you start seeking out the same thrill and emotional rollercoaster you had when you were chasing Chad dick in your teens and 20s.

These whores are predictable like clockwork. I pity the absolute beta cuck that marries that worthless, useless hole. Whoever it is, he has no idea what he‘ll sign up for.

White women are all filthy whores

There is no thrill unless it is a taboo. The cock carousel will normalize itself out of existence and in the end only broken people incapable of settling down will engage in it.

If you keep restricting sexuality you make it seem that there is something worth hiding.

>used up post-wall tattooed empty-headed hole getting desperate
Good luck not frustratingly settling for a limp-wristed beta you dumb bitch.

Attached: 14509203642244.jpg (414x479, 65K)

two types

Attached: 1537446277162.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

She went from Indian to mexican

that's fucked up

Fuck off, Paki.

>I'm glad I blew my chances at being a wife and having a beautiful life because that's what I want now
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1542593258771m.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>Good luck not frustratingly settling for a limp-wristed beta you dumb bitch.
hahahaha this. All these women think they can go ride the cock carousel and then suddenly become "wifey material". That isn't how it works.

Good luck with that
Because all men want to do is run as far away from you as they can

She still looks like she makes lots of bad choices.
Probably end up in a motorhome with josh and two Rugrats scratching around in bins to find cigarette butts to smoke in a few years.

Attached: 1542594280309.jpg (735x689, 134K)

Dating in 2018 is a fucking nightmare.

Every woman is a whore, unless you get lucky or catch one young.

Attached: 1540169554215.png (1900x972, 431K)

how shocking and totally unexpected

cover it all in makeup girl and get back in the market! the boys don't know any better they're just dumb worker slaves, right? :)

Even though I’m agnostic, when I read stuff like this, I wonder if Satan really exists. I mean how does an entire society get tricked into doing self destructive stuff under the guise of liberation and fun?

That still leaves us with the problem of not making lots of white babies, Spurdo.

Of course Satan exists. You wonder this because deep down you know.

Attached: 1540184921612 (1).jpg (1024x512, 122K)

>subhumans removing themselves from the gene pool a bad thing
Evolution my friend. Our race is the best because of our massive selection of subhumans, if we just spam shit out like niggers, we will end up on the level of niggers.

You probably are aware how successful arranged marriage works in these cultures, but in this case if the groom had not known the bride-to-be well before the wedding I can only imagine the feels when he first sees her without makeup.

>Why am I invisible to every man out there
>What do you mean men do not want thots and gold diggers?

Attached: jeremy-corbyn-2.png (640x480, 833K)

Hello newfriend, let me tell you about the Jews..

These people should be flayed along with the beta cucks that end up marrying them. No empathy for this kind of degeneracy

Attached: BAB2E55D-57CC-452C-87A9-E1E4BF9C1ABC.png (571x629, 57K)

Explain

You would not even be aware of mythological figures like Satan and Yahweh (the Abrahamic god) if you were born a handful of centuries earlier.

Instead you would wonder if the mythological figures of that time were real...

Or if you were born in India, you would wonder about their gods.

It's all the same shit my man. Never stop breaking the conditioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE

If I was on another website right now, I never would know if you were real.
I'm still not sure if you are real or a computer simulation.
I guess you aren't real then, since I'm unsure about it. That makes you fake.

>It’s a good thing I rode the cock carousel when I was super young because now I get to trick a beta into lapping up Chad’s used goods and supporting my lifestyle like I’m a child
Whores and tradcucks will be the first to go when the day comes

Attached: 80AE6720-A43A-4984-95E1-838A85175487.jpg (653x490, 40K)

Yeah, I'm just a spooky AI, definitely nothing like you

Jews user. You would never believe who is behind every single movement.

YOU GO GIRL!

Attached: gdp.e240.jpg (966x1380, 312K)

>63 200 likes
Westerners ruined the West.

This is why I'm afraid of marriage. I don't want to end up in pictures like this.

that's 63200 roasties exactly like her

just make sure she has a hymen

Attached: 22.jpg (699x1024, 136K)

That's not even the same girl...

Yikes

The younger they are the less likely this will happen.

>gets btfo
>builds a strawman

It's just sad that society encourages instant gratification and risk seeking behavior. Your late teens and early twenties is already the point in your life where your brain is wired to do those things and it doesn't help that society makes it worse instead of holding those impulses in check.

I feel bad for all these young women, what chance do they have to be sensible when their hormones and culture works against them?

Yes it is.

Attached: yass.png (2000x678, 1.71M)

To be fair men can be lying manipulative cheating assholes too. I’ve seen so many girls be faithful to their man for so many years, only for them to one day just decide to up and leave and now that woman is old and past her prime and can’t find any partner who’d wanna marry and have kids with her because of her age. It’s pretty sad honestly.

No self respecting man would date such a degenerate trashy white whore.

Pathetic.

>he's good y'all
She wrote the same thing about both men in the picture. Jesus Christ that's fucking scary.

Whats the matter? You mad that this chad is cucking the nigger by raising his girl?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (456x575, 34K)

Not even the same dress. Look at neckline on both dresses. Nice shop faggot.

he looks sad and disappointed with himself

kinda like the guy with the dog.jpg

Attached: KTEDM7u.jpg (748x745, 90K)

the absolute state of incels:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-fQT3w7PH4

skin whitening is a common practice in india

Its normal to feel that way. Even in the animal kingdom lions bears etc wont raise another males offspring.

This is why nobody wants to believe in God.

that baby's facial expression cracks me up
>this little nigga got it made good

Looks pained and a little scared. Just leave bro. Even being alone is better.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (1280x720, 577K)

>inb4 tradcucks flood the thread with barefoot women on wheatfields

Women as a class are fucked. Four decades of cultural marxism presented as feminism, their brains are degraded via synthetic estradiol and progesterone in pill form, 40 years of coddling and refusal of any kind of agency.
It's all FUCKED. It's done.

Attached: 1524377557598.png (1189x877, 74K)

so much incels in this thread

Attached: incels btfo.png (584x280, 12K)

iberian people are disgusting, mostly because of your chimp body hair combined with male pattern baldness

how could you show your face ever in public again when you raise a niggers kid?

how will you face the people who called you out on it when a few years down the line your girl hooks up with the nigger again?

Abigaile was my best fap but then she went full retard.

I was a fucking nerd during my youth and i am not half as bad as the average normalfag these days who watches retarded capeshit/ is on their mobile 24/7

Shitskin women are all filthy whores

checked

>There is no thrill unless it is a taboo. The cock carousel will normalize itself out of existence
>mfw there are several women I know that showed no interest in the cock carousel simply because "everybody else was doing it"
>mfw they have no idea how desirable they made themselves because of this

Like gold nuggets in a sea of shit.

Attached: images (39).jpg (500x540, 12K)

Jews.

That bald baby in the right corner
FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1542533927070.jpg (2544x4000, 807K)

He could do a million times better than a single mother with a niglet. Why do this?

Oh boy, look up Asian makeup transformations retard. Makeup is pure deceit in physical form

>I can't

In more ways than one, the irony with this of course is that even if she finds some cuckboy to settle down with, she'd only get bored within a few years, tear the family apart and ruin the lives of any children she may have had by that point.

this is why i only date socially awkward girls who other men mock

Getting gangbanged as a teen isnt something to judge a woman by.

Its the past guys

They are the most repulsive filthy treacherous egotistical and trashy pigs in human history

Attached: 1539144206178.png (500x587, 205K)

>denying reality this hard

Attached: makeup_force_02.gif (208x265, 1.91M)

Right, but who's bringing the global average down to 9? Is it a shithole?

Attached: 1541344490619.png (1167x860, 30K)

So she'll settle for a beta provider and have a kid then in 5-7 years she'll get horribly bored and start an affair, this will continue until the beta can't take his wife's change in personality and the arguments start removing whatever attraction she has for him completely.
About this time he affair partner will be bored with her whining about her husband and let's face it she ain't getting any younger so he stops the affair.
She takes it out on the beta provider and the household is turned into a miserable place of selfloathing for literally everyone involved.
At this point either the beta finally wakes up as he's rapidly approaching 40 and leaves her after she slips up and he finds out about the affair or the cunt leaves the beta as the kid approaches 15/16 to try and "find the real her".

Boy I sure do love months-old Twitter screen cap threads from random whores on Jow Forums!

Hey I don't know if anyone else told you but it's the jews.

t.
>oy vey goyim I hate those filthy White shiksas they are so disgusting they are worse than pigs!

Attached: kiketalk.jpg (119x125, 4K)

The face of pain. Literal pain

Attached: thisone.jpg (1140x760, 91K)

Wtf

Attached: 1542100719058.jpg (540x312, 42K)

Uhm... Something is not right, I went to Vietnam and it was fucked up. It was Sodom and Gomorrah.

lol well you got a marriage offer dude. Go be a chad and hook her up with her dream life.

>even

The dogs the smartest fucker in the picture

>Germany 5.8

that's surprising

or you could not be a whore and skip the step where you do whore shit

I hope this bitch got abused

ahh so the key to less promiscuous society is poor hygiene

What's so surprising? German males are such betas that their women are number 1 in female sex tourism. It's not surprising in the least.

I hope you meet a white western woman