Synagogue Shooter Pleads Not Guilty

Not guilty.
You're serious.
The scene of the crime is a smoking gun for hate crime charges to be brought on.
You're serious.
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1843095002

Attached: 636763077943756414-AFP-AFP-1AD5DT.jpg (1275x720, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_Mitzvah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope he fucks with them as much as possible
>claim multipleters
>convert to Judaism hoous

did you see it happen?
maybe they were already dead
looks like a false flag

Jews aren’t people. This guy should be free to kill more. Our justice system is completely fucked.

he done nothing wrong tho

Shooters*

The prison hierarchy is all about privilege and power differentials. He just needs a hug and his freedom.

Which shooting was this

Anyone else copping bullshit 'spam error' in this thread?

The one where he screwed the optics.

"loctite blue" thread locker should keep your optics from getting banged about. what type of scope or red dot did he have?

When the Jews are genociding your race killing them is an act of self defense.

>which shooting was this

Attached: 29-steve-brule-check-it-out.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 105K)

So he is going for insanity, or is he delusional enough to think the jury will have a dozen raging anti-Semites who'll support his righteous actions?

It's true that he targeted a circumsision party?

Robert Bowers did nothing wrong

He needs a medal not a prison sentence there should be parades in his honor.

Those jews done gone shot themselves.

Look here, look listen. Appearing offline does not fucking stop it, so stop giving fucking advice you know nothing about.

He should be praised for killing jews. I find it annoying when the cuckservatives mouth empty platitudes about how evil he was. The true evil was inside that temple abomination .

Yes, of two faggots.

>Synagogue Shooter Pleads Not Guilty
Man did nothing wrong, afterall.

>The scene of the crime is a smoking gun
what evidence are you basing this on?

Just a pest control agent performing his job admirably.

it wasnt a synagogue you fucking retard , our chief rabbi said as much.
none of the people shot were jews they were reform\conservative . stop pushing the agenda of these larping faggots trying to portray this as antisemitic .

Attached: 1542598118513.webm (1366x768, 2.76M)

>our chief rabbi said so
fuck off religousfag

>chief jew has no authority on knowing who is jewish and who is a larper

i bet you're one of those fags that does this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_Mitzvah

he didnt kill any jews

יהודי אתיופי, מה שלומך? אני כה גאה להיות חלק מהעם היהודי!

"Tree of Life – Or L'Simcha Congregation is a Conservative Jewish synagogue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Founded 1953."
By all means, change the name and pay taxes for a business immediately. (Methinks he won't.)

He's doing the same thing that Breivik did in order to issue a public statement. The only problem is that he's a retarded Boomer with no where near the eloquence of Breivik and so this will be a long drawn-out embarrassment which will lead to the gas chamber because the Jews will definitely make sure he dies.

>murder
guilty
>hate crime
not guilty

simple enough

Jews chant daily how they're going to kill all white Christians, and white Christians respond by tripping over themselves begging to suck Jewish dick. It's quite pathetic and one of the reasons I stopped going to church.

Attached: jews hate christianity.png (611x721, 232K)

Ok, what the fuck. If they were among those who do “bark mitzva” they truly did deserve to die.

Nevertheless, they were shot while sucking off a baby.

leave puppers out of this!

>Conservative
they're not jewish you moron , 'conservative' is code for larping goyim

He did a good thing he should just be let off

yes but they were larping as jews , not jews .
trying to portray this shooting as antisemitic is frankly antisemitic .

Not fair to call suicide genocide my dude.

Attached: oyoyoy.png (680x714, 329K)

Guys, I can repatriate to Israel? I recently learned that I was descended from the Turkish dönme by my mother. Is this considered a Jew?

It's not the fault of Americans who read the fucking sign out front that says synagogue to be BLAMED for something Jews should change to a business. They simply read the sign sir. Also, learn to admit when you're mistaken. As in now. Admit it.

he is goat

Looks like an overweight Tom Hanks.

yes if you got proofs
why should jews change the sign if no jews are involved with that place at all ? the people who go there and the people who built it and put up the sign are your people not ours .

dönme secretly practiced Judaism, I have documents, but there they are recorded as Muslims. But I have evidence that until 1666 they professed Judaism.

Clearly there's a Rabbi there. Maybe you should argue with him.

Attached: faithcucky.jpg (852x480, 82K)

This, the church has been corrupted by the enemies of Christ. It's so disgusting to see.

The term jew has nothing to do with religion, although they larp as such.

Attached: 4646433132.jpg (779x518, 226K)

This. I havent seen any security footage or anything. Wheres the evidence?

>be boomer user
>walking down the street on a beautiful day, enjoying your debt-free life
>suddenly hear the blood-curling scream of an infant coming from a building across the street accompanied by shouting and laughter
>burst inside to see what’s wrong
>you look on in horror as a group of people are circled around an infant as a man in all black has his mouth around a newly born infants bloody genitals
>draw your concealed carry firearm and practice your god given boomer right and blast all of these sick bastards to hell to save that baby with the oddly large nose
>police show up and arrest you for a hate crime much to your bewilderment as a second man in all black runs in and begins sucking on my babies unattended bloody stump

Attached: 63F4FE35-319D-4CF5-BDB6-4B7A69653CBA.jpg (268x246, 26K)

How old are you?

He only killed really old Jews aswell supposedly, which is odd. I think it's possible he genuinely ran in there, just the feds were already waiting for him (they'd probably been communicating with him for months on gab), immediately disarmed him somehow, then the kikes come out with a list of long dead old Jews he "murdered". Weird that they had zero security also, Jews are very paranoid about the goyim going full "holocaust" again, they have multiple metal detector checkpoints/armed security at most Jewish institutions in the US

>Synagogue Shooter Pleads Not Guilty
BASED

You know why
Now in his defense
He gets to talk about the KIKES on record
Exposes the JQ via high profile hearings
LEGEND

Attached: 1540740046107.png (500x600, 182K)

He is unironically not guilty. He has the perfect defense of defense of others.
>reasonably held belief that others were in grave danger of bodily harm
>cutting off baby foreskin

But he's innocent.

None of you are Jews, either. The true Israel left you degenerate lying earthly faggots a long time ago. Pretend to be "Jewish" and be "older than Christianity," when your whole modern religious identity is based on the Talmud which was codified in the time of Mohammad. You're rabbi worshipping subversive degenerate faggots, not Jews. Moses would literally kill you fuckers.

meant for this zog jidf faggot over here

If anyone who kills a dozen termites go to jail, what will happen to pest control?

Circumcision is child sexual assault.

He was preventing a tragedy.

Make the kikes and their lawyers work for it lol. Fuck them.