There are more white people alive today than at any point in history

>there are more white people alive today than at any point in history
>NOOOOOOO WE ARE BEING REPLACED!!!! IT"S WHITE GENOCIDE NOOOOOOOOO KILL ALL NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS!!!!
Ok? Sounds pretty illogical, anybody here willing to explain?

Attached: 1540507673307.png (545x530, 209K)

>Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.
hint: it's the ocean.

now let's try another riddle
>Whites whites everywhere, but not a nazi in sight.

At the beginning of the 20th Century Europe was 99% white and Europe had about 21% of the world’s population.
Fast forward 118 years, the European average is 85% white and only 10% of the world's population.
The genocide has yet to happen but the ground work is in place, the dehumanisation of whites, the destruction of their culture, the attacks on their institutions and history, etc.
Countries that have been white for thousands of years all of a sudden are becoming multi-cultural, if only one or two did this it might be natural, but all of them at once?

in the earth's 20th century we were about 35% of the Earth's population.

Today we are about 10%

White populations in absolute terms peaked about 50 years ago and gone up since then

>21% of the world’s population.
>about 35% of the Earth's population.
So who do I believe?

21-35% ?

I'm not sure when the Aussie is finding his data, as the absolute most was 26% in the stuff I've seen.
But it still illustrates the point, as a % of world population we have seen rapid decline.

%

?

reagan and Thatcher free traded the fuck out of global economics and this being translated to migration is unnatural? fucking brainlet innit

Just realised, he ment whites as a whole, not just those in Europe.
So he's counting whites in North America, South America and Australsia, where as I was counting only European whites.

Migration is unnatural, it only occurs in History with the death of civilsation or the colonising of new land.
We are seeing the colonisation of Europe by the brown hordes, I want to see this stopped.

Alrigh but does that really matter. Whites already weren't a majority and obviously the more people there are in one generation the more there are in the next, so there isn't a way for whites to catch up to non whites. Are you implying that some non whites having sex some where is anti-white? Should they not breed at all?I don't see your point here

its because genocide by demographic replacement is something that happens exponentially without people realising it.
If you take a community and open it up to millions of people that community will disappear in less than a generation.
Its because the birth rates of the newcomers means theres more of them in each particular area they live in.
So you have 2% then it jumps to 12% then 25 then 50 and 80.
This will happen in less than one hundred years. In any country. Its just a math fact.
You could take millions of whites and do the same thing to non-white people.

discrimination law has nothing to do with free trade and its way more important for keeping non whites off property

OP TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AT SA, THATS THE FUTURE, DO YOU WANT IT OR NOT?

If no, then start educating yourself

If yes, carry on being a fucking newfag and not giving a fuck.

For example the reverse is when areas get gentrified by whites and suddenly an area is 95% whites in years.

This is why demographic replacement is considered immoral. Even the un acknowledges this but doesnt say anything about it specifically when it involves whites.

Is Trump really our last hope?

No Hitler was

> what is per capita

Ingrate

You need to have at least 5 kids for white pop to get in a positive uptrend
2 to make kids
2 of the kids negate the couples death
2 of them replace the couple
1 is surplus

no one can afford to have this many kids
creating a downtrend in white population

what % of the land do they own?

ignore all other metrics.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this thread

>2 of the kids negate the couples death
>2 of them replace the couple
What? That's the same thing. To have a net increase you need 3 kids. Are you ok?

3 kids is stasis

>You need to have at least 5 kids for white pop to get in a positive uptrend
Or we can just stop feeding african nigglets and watch their population crash back down to stable levels again.

Europeans use K selection while Africans and others use r selection. Normally this balances out, but with modern tech and foreign aid there isn't anything to kill off half the r selection group.

Good question OP, why don't you fire up a thread on that yonder site and us real anons will give you the down low

I too love jews user!

Attached: 1541163308153.png (576x864, 23K)

why not both

>Whites are a smaller minority comparatively to niggers and Asians than any time in history
>leftists want to import them by the million
>STOP PAYING ATTENTION NAZIS

Seriously. Why the fuck do we even bother?

Nobody helped europeans when they were struggling. Survival of the fittest you fucking bitch niggers.

Spread a disease in africa and kill all of them and then send the americanized niggers back and if they cant get it right fuck them.

Sorry OP I forgot you're retarded

And then kick all the fucking beaners out. Enough with that overflowing toilet.

>when your population in percentage compared to other groups keeps decreasing but the overall number it's the highest it's ever been so you must be fine

Are these the long term effects of communism?

What do you mean? Thanksgiving mean anything to you?!

Doesn't matter what you believe, you're a nigger who can't into statistics.

Attached: STASIS.png (774x576, 13K)

you think i'm crazy i will show youwhat you know of math

> WHAT ARE PERCENTAGES

blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the
earth. cursed are the wicked who help others
at the expense of themselves.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 766K)

White people arent making families anymore. Theh aren’t keeping up and having kids. Most white people I know refuse to have kids because they don’t have the savings account and the house, believing somehow they need that before they settle roots. Meanwhile they aren’t doing anything to establish themselves and keep living for themselves in technological distraction. Meanwhile every other race is breeding all over the damn place.